Why is Greece considered to be le birthplace of western civilization, was accepted to EU etc? It's retarded...

Why is Greece considered to be le birthplace of western civilization, was accepted to EU etc? It's retarded. Greeks are just orthodox Turks and Turks are Muslim Greeks. Byzantium was a classic Eastern empire which always opposed Europe. Greek culture is a classic Eastern culture with all the traits of such a culture. Pont Greeks, ie Greeks living in Russia are the part of Caucasians, they are close to Armenians here, they have many mixed marriages with Armenians etc. Wtf?

You jelly

you are a subhuman in russia that is seen as a subhuman by subhumans (russians)

I am gre...
W8 you arent ikibey

No, seriously. Byzantium has been trying to conquer the West, it was an empire of Greeks, Armenians, Anatolians, Syrians etc. They aren't European. Orthodoxy is not European. Thinking about Greece as about European country is retarded as hell. If you consider Greeks European you should consider Turks European too.

you are like an indian subhuman who is making fun of brits here
someone
who does not know his place

I also make fun of Brits, what's wrong with that? Stop using anti-scientific racial """theories""" you retard, you can't use word subhuman seriously. Also we defeated you so by all these """theories"""" you should be weaker than Russians.

you are literal human trash

People wouldn't talk to you if they could see your ugly subhuman face.

>who does not know his place
Racial hierarchies are a spook.

an equal human?

you can live off German taxpayer money in Greece, too.
Why don't you do that? I even checked, Greece medicare will provide you with the same Schizophrenia drugs as Germany.

did you really fall for the ikib8 senpai?

>Also we defeated you
Uhm, sweetie... I'd say a phyrric victory at best

EU should've just been the richest and most powerful nations in Evrope.

t. Historically non-Europeon.

That's certainly an interesting way to lure Iki.

I can not leech, although I would take as much as possible if I could.

germany is a shithole

>Greeks are just orthodox Turks and Turks are Muslim Greeks
so we are turks that live in greece and turks are actually greeks that live in turkey?

take your Haldol and watch anime like a good NEET.

germany is a shithole full of arabs turks and other subhumans

I was serious. There's a reason your country will always fuck time and time again while others like Poland will prosper. Because you're an inherently evil people and god (if he exists) is punishing you.

>Germany: 36% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds
Feels good man. Good night German man.

>germ
>taxpayer

A shithole is where the turk that fathered you should have cum instead.
I sneak in therapy groups to fuck insecure schizo boipuccis like yours you welfare sissi.

I am a Greek

germany is a shithole
people stay only for the jobs
nothing else
burn this into your head until you understand

>muh heritage
100 bucks says you're either a leb cunt or bitter second generation Chinese.

>I am a Greek
Post a timestamped photo, Turkroach.

If people stay for the jobs why are you even here.

When turks look into my face, they will instantly know that I do not belong to their inferior nation.

there are no jobs in Greece
but I think Greek economy will grow very soon

I hope I can leave this shithole like Greeks and turks did before the crisis.

>Seriously replying to Ikibey, the Laz man that pretends to be a Greek

b-but i thought greeks are white and look like meds

>phyrric
>taking half of Europe under your control
>trophy German machine tools are still working in our industry
Wew
You're very close peoples with very close cultures, that's it. Add here Southern Caucasus and you have some kind of your special cultural area aka ex Byzantium.

Nigger you're actively shitposting 16 hours a day on here on average, even til late night.
You have been doing this for two fucking years now.
You do not have a job.
You probably dont even speak or write greek.

I am Greek

>You're very close peoples with very close cultures, that's it.
Turkic culture is very different to Greek Christian

Actually it's an irrelevant question for racist autists, if they consider Mediterraneans white or not. Greeks, Turks, Armenians, Mediterranean Arabs all look the same. I wasn't talking about race, I am not the autist, I talk about cultural issues.

My mother was teaching Greek in Greece before she came here you retard.

someone who failed this terrible at raising you can't be a teacher.

why failed?
you germ subhuman

It's not.
>same architecture
>same family structure with large patriarchal family (at least in the past)
>same traditional clothes
>same cuisine
Man, you both originate from Byzantium and have been living in close climate and geography for a few hundred years, moreover, you have been living in one state together.
You should make the difference between the Turkish culture and Turkic culture. Turks aren't that Turkic actually. They aren't nomads, they aren't Kazakhs or Kyrgyz. Turkish culture is very close to yours, yet I understand you would deny it because your peoples have conflict (as well as Azeris and Armenians or Russians and Ukrainians - very close cultures who hate each other).

Turks had a great man like Atatürk. Germans had losers like Hitler.

you are wrong subhuman

good thread

the ruskibey is having some good points desu

he wasnt great
literal subhuman like hitler

Turks are just anatolian greeks who converted to islam

it turns out that we are the turks

he hasnt you albanian subhuman

this is the reason why everyone listens to tsiftetelia and smokes hookah

no
turks are mongrels

hey Iki, if you're a real greek let me use your boipussy. There's nothing more greek than a buttfuck between two well-read straight men.

We can cuddle and play Age of Mythology afterwards.

and the other half listens to rap and smoke blunts
damn our turkoethiopinan culture

evet...

it was only a small turick elite that conquered Anatolia.
The majority of population remained Greeks and they are the people we call "Turks" today

yildirim shushuk..

h-hot

>same architecture
Not really.
>same family structure with large patriarchal family (at least in the past)
Most eastern/western families were like that
>same cuisine
We brang a lot of cuisine from the middle east so no

>as well as Azeris and Armenians or Russians and Ukrainians - very close cultures who hate each other
But we're separate now and for a reason. Let the past stay in the past. You can't just blanda upp your identity however you want just because "muh brothers...".

You do share a lot of similarities with Ukrainians. Has that stopped them from trying to blow your head off for your jewry in their country?
No it hasn't. Because your country>>>any pan-slavic or pan-___ wherever meme no matter what happens.

"elite"
retarded inferior subhumans killing some peasants
turks mixed a lot after that

turks are mongrels

Ancient Greek philosophers influenced the ideas that informed what western civilization was thought to be during the Enlightenment (etc). Hardly a surprise they looked to the origins of those ideas and proclaimed where they originated from to be the 'birthplace' of what currently exists now.

I knew that real greeks would appreciate this generous arrangement

If the thought of me moaning "PROSTAGMA" with a high pitched voice doesnt turn him on idk mane.
Maybe he's not that much of a greek.

why is the kid with glasses doing the classic semitic "good goy" hand gesture?

2bh this
So I don't get the point in memes about Greece being European
And Turks are you. You both actually should leave the hatred and explore each other boipuccis happily.

Turks mixed with whom? Turkey wasn't conquered since then, and there were no other instruments for mixing in feudal society than conquering someone. There were no big migrations of people either, it's not the thing happening in feudal societies. Minor things like muhajirs from Caucasus were too minor. Turks and Greeks share common ancestors
and they don't really differ by culture and appearance.
And I say that Ukrainians and Russians hating each other is idiocy. As well as Greeks and Turks hating each other.
Also
>same architecture
>not really
Dude, I was both in Marmaris and in Pathos, it's the same. Looking at pics of Istambul and Athens - they look pretty much the same.

>smoke blunts
well, Pythia did it....

turks mixed with all kinds of subhumans
you are a dumb subhuman

Do not reply to this troll

the guy who made this thread is a subhuman from russia
they are human trash

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEET

>Why is Greece considered to be le birthplace of western civilization, was accepted to EU etc?

Because:

>Greece, le birthplace of western civilization

Simple as that.

> Greeks are just orthodox Turks and Turks are Muslim Greeks

>Rooski education

Do you have any more of those red-pills for me Vlad?

Modern Turks are descendants of halfbreed Greek rape babies whose mothers got thoroughly raped. The Turkic is fucked out of them.

The real Turkic people are in Central Asia.

turk in austria
jealous
underage

all turkics are mixed trash

wtf I love Turks now and want to live in the same country with them

Mainland "Greeks" = hellenized Albanians/Turks (hairy, brownish)
Pontic "Greeks" = hellenized Armenians (hooked noses, pale, clannish)
Cypriot "Greeks" = hellenized Arabs (the most brownish of the three)

Sorry to break your illusion that you have Ancient Greek blood, my shitskin friends.

how have you been, my Circassian friend? don't take iki too seriously, don't let him hurt your feelings

How the hell do you know that I'm Circassian?

Yeah, I'm fine. Studying a lot, so I have little time to troll.

Man I wished there was a Circassian nation. Awesome people, very hot women. I wouldn't be so alone as one.

he is a turk
he wrote he was chechen, then cherkes, then Georgian
do not trust him
he posts in tr
he is underage
i dont know why but he is jealous at Greece and he is not white

man you Anatolian-Caucasian guys have issues! let's just all get along and get some psychotherapy

Ehh, how do you think ancient Greeks looked like exactly?

he is a turk
do not trust him
he is sneaky like the turks in france and australia

Turk man, sneaky and mean
roach inside my dreams
I think I hate you

you should hate turks

I

AM

GREEK

>Orthodoxy is not European
This

it is you slavic subhuman

Lolno
Orthodoxy is religion of Russians, Serbs, Romanians, Bulgarians, Armenians, Greeks, Georgians, significant amount of Arabs and Ethiopians. Some peoples in this list may be half European like Romanians but most are not. Half of our saints are Syrians. Shit, you Germans crusaded us because of orthodoxy. You destroyed Byzantium in 1204. During original crusades you killed orthodoxes along with muslims. In fact, orthodoxy is anti-European, especially in Russia. Russian orthodox church is openly against ideas of humanism, enlightenment, liberalism and other basic ideas of European civilization. They have always been the biggest opponents of western culture and ideas. My local priest has forbidden wearing blue jeans as the symbol of the West while in the church. You have no idea what you are talking about.

it isn't you laz subhuman

you are a retarded subhuman
you can not change facts
just because you inferior subhuman dont like them

it is you gypsy

the Ethiopians are non-Chalcedonian, they aren't Byzantine "Orthodox". common mistake

but there's also no need to project Russia's current values onto the rest of us either. even the ex-communist Balkans, let alone Greece, are more socially liberal than Russia these days

you can not change facts
but you can still pretend to be greek

you are doing that you slav subhuman

you're the one defending orthodoxy like the larping faggot you are

same with Armenians, forgot them. the Byzantine-Armenian religious conflicts were notorious. "Orthodox" is a bit of a weird term in that sense, it covers Churches that split further back than Catholics and Byzantines did

Greeks and Georgians are the last Christians on the planet.

good

Yaralýyým! Kýpýrdayamýyorum!

>Byzantium was a classic Eastern empire which always opposed Europe.
The irony of thie coming from Russia.