What does Sup Forums think about The Meme Movie?

What does Sup Forums think about The Meme Movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was bound to occur, hence emoji movie. maybe they will get uwe boll to do a 4chin movie

This is now a digits thread.

Check 'em

Looks utter shit tbh

you have quads. also that's fake as fuck
>Dat Boy
>WWE champion and wrestler (John Cena)

i will commit suicide if that's real

One simply doesn't not reply in a quad thread

Nice try kid, but this is how you get digits.

if they're going down this road, they better make this a reality despite it being a parody of something else

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

roll

I thought the same about the Emoji Movie so I have no idea if this is real or not. Every time I hear something that I would normally think to be bullshit a few years ago now I have to fact check anything because anything is possible now.

rolling.. .

nice quads, cant believe the internet is getting more pc normie every year,

Will be released way too late, this should have happened in 2007 or 8.

After The Emoji Movie, countless remakes and reboots, all the paranormal activity movies, and I lost count on how many Sharknado movies are made nothing surprises me with Hollywood anymore. I'm convinced everything good has already been done.

It's fake news. It won't happen.

Considering how well the Emoji Movie went, it is a no-brainer to make the exact same premise relevent to a niche community. I hope Patrick Stewart plays Pepe the Frog.

Nice trips this is also a digits thread

I hope it's Mel Gibson playing Pepe and Patrick Stewart playing Kek

I like the didgets

Screw Sony, lets me and you make this abortion of a film happen. I'll be head producer and you will be the casting dirextor. Quads is the film director. Sure hope Quentin Tarentino is lurking this thread.

considering the emoji movie bombed I think they'll consider garbage like this more carefully.

*director

Ebil :DDDDDDDD

Why stop there? Let's also make a documentary on how misunderstood Hitler was. We can have Dan Schneider playing Hitler and Jared from Subway as Stalin.

Idiocracy is real life.

You newfags forget that this was already a proposed project back in like '08. It was supposed to have boxxy and some other cunts in it. I'm sure the trailer is still on jewtube. These faggots want to make a movie with dead memes set to be released years after their relevancy. Pretty funny how bad this is gonna fail.
Also check these numbers out

Sounds sweet and slapsticky

I'd watch it ironically

Oops why'd you cut out the "this is fake" part of the OP image i just looked up