Name a better ending to an episode than Granite State

Name a better ending to an episode than Granite State.

Protip. You cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8txk_B0SFw
youtube.com/watch?v=u6CAhIp8E5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rBcbc8eWz6U
youtube.com/watch?v=rMlNl0fKwxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d9uZiEIt4gU
youtube.com/watch?v=YocBfe1N598
youtube.com/watch?v=YSN9IZ0i-Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=VeiUOiIzk8k
youtu.be/15_nAnypXws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't

Every twin peaks ep directed by the lyncher

I literally cannot. Good thread, OP.

I can't

Granite State >>>> Ozymemedias

I agree, OP.

Another agreeing user here. Just finished my 6th or 7th rewatch and on my 8th as I read this. Don't care how "pleb" or "red dit" or "normie" I sound, breaking bad will always be one of my favorite, if not favorite, shows.
>tfw we will never get a badger and skinny pete searching for Walt's missing millions spin off series
>badger and pete asking around bars for Nazis episode
>joining a Nazi group episode
>just searching and digging in the desert episode
>getting lost and hallucinating in the desert episode
>what if they found the money dream sequence episode
>mandatory jail episodes/season
It writes itself

You're on something here user, keep going

Because the actors and characters arent good enough to hold a 40 minute comedy drama show. Maybe a 20 minute brainless comedy but Vince the hack wants to continue making shit dramas

> every Sopranos episode
> every Wire episode
> every Mad Men episode

>20 minute brain less comedy
Exactly what I was thinking. What I had somewhat hoped better call Saul would be like a case a week Saul being a sleazy lawyer show. Hope we'll get at least a season of something like that

OP is somehow not a fagget.

That's it, thread's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o

>I wonder what's french-canadian for "I grew up without a mother"

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8txk_B0SFw

Not even the best scene in the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=u6CAhIp8E5Y

>Name a better ending to an episode than Granite State.

This one may be too obvious, but who gives a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBcbc8eWz6U

dude Cold Cuts is my favorite episode of The Sopranos

Middle Ground motherfucker

Ozymandias

This is objectively wrong

Easy.

Underage Sup Forums kiddies won't recognize this.

god tier episode

It really is one of the best episodes of television of all time.

The endings of both The Passion Of Reverend Ruckus and Riley Wuz Here from The Boondocks are better than Granite State, too.

where from?

Homicide: Life on the Street
Season 1 Episode 5 "Three Men and Adena"

This show was fulfilling on all levels. From S01E01 to S05E13. The last two episode earned their IMDB scores fair and square.

Mfw no show will ever be as good as BB (GoT almost made, but the fucked up the last two seasons).

Three Men and Adena from Homicide: Life On The Street. Watch all of season one leading up to it if you plan on watching it, though.

Homicide: Life on the Street

>tfw I enjoyed this show, but I can't say it because Sup Forums would make fun of me

I actually can't, as pleb as that is.

But Felina was never going to live up to it, and didn't come close.

crafty, baiting frogposter

>earned their IMDB scores

Top kek.

Since no one else is contributing, I guess I'll keep posting examples.

More from Homicide

4x11

sauce

crawl space

Six Feet Under fampai

thanks a lot famalam

Six Feet Under. Dark comfy comedy drama about depression, life crises etc. But that's the series finale so maybe don't watch it because of spoilers. One of the best shows I've seen.

my nigger

sauce

Lies My Parents Told Me from the seventh season of Buffy.

should i watch buffy senpai? i've heard it goes downhill after season two

Whoever told you that probably either hasn't graduated high school yet or wishes they were still in high school. But yeah, watch Buffy. It has its ups and downs but it actually gets better with season 2.

How did it end? With Walt Jr. phone call thingy? It's been a while.

on it

It's the perfect time of year to be starting it, too. Watch at night for maximum overcomfy.

Walt noticed in a bar on a tv screen Gretchen and Elliot trying to distance themselves from Walt and burying his involvement with the founding of the billion dollar company

Walt looks ready to make his final move and close any loose ends

Final shot of the episode is the liquor shot he left on the bar counter as the police enter looking for him

youtube.com/watch?v=rMlNl0fKwxQ

posting the link because no one else will

Oh yeah that was a good episode.

So, one thing I've always wondered. Isn't a huge problem Walt has is laundering all his money? Like, the entire reason he bought the car wash?

How did he expect Gretchen and Elliot to do it? Even if they own a yuge corporation, millions upon millions of dollars just appearing in their financial report would still throw up flags. That's like, why no one actually does that IRL.

I liked this as well

youtube.com/watch?v=d9uZiEIt4gU

definetely in the top 3

LOST season 1 ending was p. goot.

you're right, but Felina had a great beginning with the whole Gretchen and Elliot scene. I think the showrunners wanted to go out with some satisfaction for the viewer instead of doing more OMG what's happening stuff, which was fine with me. It was still a very emotional episode, the conversation with Skylar was great ("I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. I was .. really .. I was alive."). And Jesse finally got his robot.

no shut up tho

But seriously, I'm sure they have their means, probably good connections etc. Usually the super rich people don't really have trouble laundering a bit of money, at least compared to small time guys like Walt. On top of that, it really doesn't matter. It's all after the show ends so it's obviously not meant to be known. Maybe they announced it to the police and asked for protection from Walt's "assassins". I'm sure they could afford body guards. Maybe they went through and laundered it for Walt Jr. It doesn't matter.

BrBa had some good cliffhangers.
>half measure
>full measure
>crawl space
>granite state

youtube.com/watch?v=YocBfe1N598

mad men s5 ending is my favorite

Ah I see. I just wasn't sure if there was something I was missing and they explained it perfectly clearly somewhere and I missed it.

BB is a really good show and I need to rewatch it, but there are just some parts that come to mind when I'm thinking about it that I don't look forward to seeing again. Jesse's shitty crybaby episodes where he almost blows everything by being a little bitch and doing something retarded, I dunno, Hank's wife basically the whole time. Skylar basically the whole time. Walt Jr. was also meh a lot of the time. The rest is good. I really liked when he worked for Gus. All the interactions and shit.

I dunno I really liked it I'm just saying I remember some parts that I found almost boring. Oh, that fucking cunt that blackmails Jesse and eventually dies. That bitch too, fuck her.

>Mr. Worf, fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSN9IZ0i-Y8

it's def my favorite show

Jesus, Italians are miserable people

also, checked

literally and unironically 'no'

Mein nigger.

That 5000$ offer for a card game.

>feels

This. Twin Peaks series finale alone is better than the entire series of Breaking Bad.

When the main theme started playing, and when police camed, I had no idea what to expect.
And then - nothing. At that point I knew shit just got real. Probably the best ending ever.

>We been on the road for 18 hours. I need a bath, some chow, then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies, eh?

Bump

This guy knows.

this

best single scene in tv history

>Joe just accepting it
;_;
Fuck you Marlo

>That 5000$ offer for a card game.

What was the context of this? I legit can't remember that

the sopranos - join the club. the music alone almost makes me wanna cry

>What was the context of this?
Walt dying alone in a cabin and bribing the guy to hang out with him.

The acting is golden but jesus christ I can't stand listening to an entire table of fatties hyperventilating while stuffing food into their mouths.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeiUOiIzk8k

>it took people this long to realize Granite State was the best episode

I've been saying this while the show was airing and everyone called me a hipster

youtu.be/15_nAnypXws

Literally stood out of my seat and cheered.

Why was the finale so shitty

People stopped talking about it after the shit finale aired

Its had the best ending but it wasnt the best ep

well, it's a good thing (You) didn't

Amazing

That was okay, but I felt more from the time he couldn't save that kid from going back into the system.

>walt and saul scene
>todd spooking skyler
>jesse trying to escape and his reaction when andrea gets capped
>all walt's cabin scenes
some of the best moments in 5B

They should've ended it at Ozymandias.
Not that cookie cutter cop out ending.

sacre blue! where is mi mama

"I wasn't meant to play the son"

Fuckin chills man.

To be fair Joe had it coming, he set Marlo up like twice.

This is from S1 actually

Kima got shot in this episode and nearly gets killed by Little Man.

Wait what episode did you think I meant?