Tfw I'm libertarian twink top and love muscle bottom nazies

>tfw I'm libertarian twink top and love muscle bottom nazies
You can't do anything to stop this degeneracy

I thought nazis all were obsessed with proving how straight and alpha and top they are.

Nazies are a bunch of little submissive boot lickers who choose an aggressive masculine ideology to compensate their sissiness. They enjoy bring dominated. The same applies to Muslims. They like licking feet, having their face sit on a d other disgusting things like that, lol.

And because of that obsession gays become attracted to their alpha manliness, and therefor emulate them. Despite nazis wanting to exterminate homos.

This. Fascists are the biggest closet cases there are. Thats why they love authoritarianism so much, they think everyone shares their gay urges and it needs to be suppressed

>If u hate fags u must be a fag!
When will this horrific meme end?

When you make it your life goal and won't shut up about fags and how super macho, alpha, and straight you are, you're probably a faggot too.

The things people hate about others are usually a reflection of what they hate about themselves

This is generally pretty accurate

>muh Freud

*tips cigar*

He's not wrong you know?

I hate serial killers, but i am not a serial killer

You don't hate them, just disturbed at the thought you might be their next victim.

Retard logic

But i want to die

Why would you hate serial killers then?

Because they kill people who don't want to die

The only thing i truly hate are special snowflakes and I think I used to be one so somewhat correct I guess

Because they take part in that which turns the surrounding us reality into the living hell, in which we all don't want to live.

fat dumb guy who die from heart desease

Who died from heart disease?

I hate niggers and Jews.

I guess I must be a nigger and a Jew too?

are you gay? Because it would be bottom of degeneracy if you woud be nigger jew faggot.

Lies. Niggers and jews are two opposites. You can't truly hate both.

Apparently so because I don't like gays.

I don't understand, explain your fetish

What exactly can't you understand? It's plain af

Just go on and dump your stuff already. I know it's you again.