What happened to her? She was a member of one of the most popular and successfull "indie" bands from the 00's...

What happened to her? She was a member of one of the most popular and successfull "indie" bands from the 00's. Then overnight she disappears fron the face of the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDVJpNCWkBE
youtube.com/watch?v=ifLL7c1O1aU
youtube.com/watch?v=aZovsank61M
youtube.com/watch?v=Z86tLeodosg
youtube.com/watch?v=6fuuDg1HOoE
vimeo.com/51391642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She had no talent and wasn't attractive so when jack cut off ties nobody cared about her anymore

HOOOOOOOTERS

good ol' tiddies xD

what happened to her titties doe?

She had no talent and no personality.

Jack was the core of the band, he just needed someone to play really simple drums (and also wanted to dick someone, probably) so he took Meg.

Is that the chick from the white stripes? I heard she had severe anxiety and absolutely hated performing. She quit and moved to Michigan, or something.

she had better things to do

MILKY

www . xvideos.com/video340654/sextape_-_meg_white_american_drummer_for_the_white_stripes_

damn

Not surprising she fell away from music then.

came to post this

Literally autism.

not her but still hot

MILKIES MILKIES WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sounds like her drumming

>kick, kick, kick, kick, snare
>repeat

knock knock

Jack White said she is basically a hermit

What's her most complicated drum beat? Is it link related?
youtube.com/watch?v=LDVJpNCWkBE

this

if you cared enough to do even a second of research you'd know she's a recluse

DROP MOAR TITTIE PIX OF MEG PLOX

>it's a "Jack White's solo band overplays a simple song but it works anyways" episode
kinda neat desu
youtube.com/watch?v=ifLL7c1O1aU

S-SHES SO PURE AND SHY!!! I WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER!

I've always wanted to see a White Stripes show since I was a kid. I got to see this performance at Bonnaroo 2014 and I cried:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZovsank61M

>mfw just remembering how much I used to love the white stripes as a kid
>mfw their music is still good

Also, the white stripes is basically just delta blues with distortion, and megs simple drumming serves perfectly as a harder hitting stomp box. People who say megs drumming isn't perfect for white stripes can suck my dick.

s/t > Elephant > *

s/t > white blood cells > de stijl > elephant > icky thump > get behind me satan

they divorced before they formed the band but yeah i agree

whats she really gonna do, go have a solo career?

she could have been a session drummer

sexy

its absolutely her dude

only reason anybody likes her is cause of her tits

No it's not. Are you faceblind, my man? Chubby pale brunettes with big tits don't all have the same face. Meg's forehead is much larger than that chick's.

>s/t up front
my niggas

Bone Broke was the only song of theirs that had something resembling a fill

what makes s/t so good? I Fought Piranhas and Screwdriver can't carry it that much tbqhwy

Stop Breaking Down, Cannon, Wasting My Time, etc
Plus it has the most rawness and energy of their albums.

they don't need to carry the album since the album doesn't have a single bad song

youtube.com/watch?v=Z86tLeodosg

best performance?

>the album doesn't have a single bad song
>what is Little People?

it's less that the album is a 10/10, and more that white stripes have very scattered albums and their first has strings of really good songs. No bullshit, just jams

this is still my favorite honestly

>Meg White
>'D' necklace
lol, yea definitely

I wanna meg meg's megs

what?

MILCC

she wasn't even the most talented drummer in the band

youtube.com/watch?v=6fuuDg1HOoE (potato quality)

or vimeo.com/51391642

the things i would do to her body

stands for 'drums'

that beefheart transition is immense

>chubby
if you cover up her tits she doesn't look chubby at all, dude

Someone said she was sharing a house in silverlake a few years back and I thought it was surprising since I assumed she made enough money to have her own place.

“Meg completely controlled the White Stripes. She’s the most stubborn person I’ve ever met, and you don’t even get to know the reasons.

Did the rolling stone named her like one of the best drummers of all time? Obviously wrong but its still funny haha

What do you guys think of the dead weather? Their live show was one of the best I've been to

It's shit because Alison Mosshart tries pulling off screechy vocals instead of just singing normally like she does in The Kills.

I would cum inside of her so fucking hard

>you will never dp meg white with your best bud and simultaneously cum inside of her while squeezing thick jets of milk from her creamy tits into your mouth

i guess it depends on how she spent her touring money.

she definitely got nothing / very little from the actual record sales since she'd only be getting a performance royalty, while jack gets songwriting and performance royalties, still isn't a lot of money though.

touring since it was just them two, probably netted them a nice amount of cash, especially that last tour.

hopefully she invested that money well and probably is watching her money by living in a shared space with friends, etc.

/thread/
funny enough, jack solo suck ass

>wasn't attractive
shut up faggot

>DUDE TITS LMAO
Take a closer look at her moonface, fucked up teeth, and overall chubbiness, you thirsty fuck.

BM TSS BM TSS BM TSS BM TSS

>www . xvideos.com/video340654/sextape_-_meg_white_american_drummer_for_the_white_stripes_

why do women like to be debased

patrish beefheart choice

i just learned that jack white actually took HER last name when they got married

how good must that cunny have been

>i just learned that jack white actually took HER last name when they got married
You need to be 18 or older before posting here.

seven nation army alone probably set them both up for life

This. You enter a different realm of the benefits of royalties when you have something like that under your belt.

people who complain about megs drumming are fedora edgelords taking out their anger that no one will suck their peepee

To be fair though "The Gillis Stripes" would have been an awful band name and Jack White sounds far better than his old name anyway.

>why do women like to be debased
To please men, obviously.

that is if you're the songwriter. all of the white stripes music is credited to jack, so he got most of the royalties generated from sales of the music, including royalties for when that song in particular is played in movies, sporting events, etc.

meg is only entitled to performance royalties for playing on the albums, touring (for performing), and probably a % of whatever appearances/ads they did while active.

jack is the one with a shit ton more money than her.

Ill dp a girl with you, user

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Meg Whites most complex drum beat