Rick and Morty appreciation thread

Rick and Morty appreciation thread

R:0
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

reddit humor: the show

fuck off ledditfag

Fuck that autistic terrible show

i like it more than i want to admit

Real Talk: The comedy literally comes from the constant rambling from the characters. They loooove to break the pace of an episode just for "comedy's sake."

Not so bad. I like it more than most shit on tv, but Sup Forums hates anything that's popular. Still, your thread is shit. You really didn't provide anything for your own discussion.

Speaking of Sup Forums hating anything popular, you should see the autistic screeching of /ck/ when you mention something as innocuous as a burger with bacon and avocado on it.

This is what I think of Sixx and Loggy

Rick invented the dirty sanchez in s5 e7

The humor in it is pretty great i'd say.

I always used to hear only positive things about this show until it probably got more mainstream, now everyone's on the hate train.

Cancer Fanbase:The show

Not even tryna bitch right now, but why does most of b have to hate everything with a passion. It's better than anything else on adult swim.

Not Anime So I Hate It: The Show

I wish my parents loved me.

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Excellent bait good sir.

FINALLY, a fan of my caliber.

Beth is great at cleaning horse's asses.