No one is talking about this rn

>no one is talking about this rn
I know it leaked a month ago but I held off until the release. Fuck me, this is exactly what I wanted a new AnCo/solo release to sound like. It's basically sung tongs+campfire songs+the less weird parts of danse and hollindagain and it's absolutely wonderful.

if anything the fact that there isn't a thread up about it right now is proof of how far Sup Forums has fallen in recent years

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lBIXhQiT!hvqEHnTp6ygqnwwUN7n1Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol link me up nigga

>if anything the fact that there isn't a thread up about it right now is proof of how far Sup Forums has fallen in recent years
I think the opposite is true. I was hoping for Sup Forums to stop dick riding anco for a long time.

I really liked Jackson 5 and i like how Coral Lords kinda sounds like it could fit in Feels.

Granted they've fallen off considerably in their output, but you act like there being 10 lil peep threads up is an "improvement" whatsoever.

no I'm just bashing anco not praising lil peep whoever that is

Sup Forums hasn't been riding ancos dick since 2012. The stream of CHz was probably the last time anco got universal praise here, once it released, it was really dividing. PW got overwhelmingly shit on here too.

If you think the current state of non music discussion on a fucking music board is better than this, then you are part of the problem.

lmao stop overthinking things I'm just bashing anco

that's a pretty loose definition of bashing when you just claim false things

Solid album but drags hard in the middle.

it is true, you act like Sup Forums didn't dick ride deakin's sleep cycle just last year

probably because that album is 10/10, and there were still people who didnt enjoy it , because everyone has their own opinions.

there were always people here who didn't enjoy anco even at the height of their popularity on Sup Forums, that doesn't disprove what I said.

my point is that Sup Forums doesn't dick ride anco to the point of circlejerking over mediocre albums like painting with. Look at when government plates released, Sup Forums fucking loved it, a lot of people called it their best, even though that album was probably one of the weakest in their discography, but was only praised like that because of the death grips circle jerking going on at that time. nothing like that has happened to anco or their solo projects when they release an underwhelming project. sleep cycle is pretty regularly called one of the best anco solo projects everywhere outside of Sup Forums, because guess what, it's a good album. Praising a good album is not dick riding. Liking a band's work is not dick riding. claiming that everything a band puts out is flawless is dick riding.

you seem to be forgetting that I don't like anything anco made so any praise they got was dick riding from my perspective

It's 7/10 at the very most.

Two of the 6 are interludes.
The vocals on Footy are atrocious shit, even though the music is definitely quality stuff.
The remaining 3 songs are quite good, but not fantastic.

Your 10/10 is thoroughly debunked.

Legitimately a good post

Avey Tare - Eucalyptus (cd quality)
mega.nz/#F!lBIXhQiT!hvqEHnTp6ygqnwwUN7n1Wg

delete ur shitty transcodes

stop dick riding him

this is a bad post though

eh whatever, fair enough. I just felt like being argumentative.

>Two of the 6 are interludes.
I don't know if you're implying that interludes make an album incapable of being perfect or if the interludes are bad themselves, if the former then you are wrong.
>The vocals on Footy are atrocious shit, even though the music is definitely quality stuff.
maybe what you don't like about the vocals are the effects, which I think compliment the music nicely, because deakin's vocal performance is one of the best on the album, the fierceness is incredible.
>The remaining 3 songs are quite good, but not fantastic.
I respect your opinion, but Golden Chords and Good House rival most other songs released last year, if you don't thing those songs are 10/10, get tha fuck outta here

>interludes are automatically bad

So if anybody praises anything that you don't like, you immediately register it as dickriding? That's a pretty dumb mindset

see:

I love many interludes.

My point is that when you only have 6 songs total, making a third of them glorified transitions greatly reduces the substance of the 'album' automatically. If there were more tracks, or at least more to the interlude songs (come on, Shadow Mine is hardly worth listening to), then I wouldn't consider it an issue.

And It's not the effect on the Footy vocals, it's the performance. "Fierceness" can be achieved without sounding like irredeemable shit, and I wish that was the case here.