Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMA_iZ7effY
youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

J. Cole

get the fuck out of here

debatable

big sean /s

Tupac is GOAT but Eminem is easily a close second.

Battle rappers on Youtube put eminem to shame. Try watching Dizaster or Bigg K.

theres only one great detroit rapper, and he aint black dog

Any member of a tribe called quest, outkast, the pharcyde, mobb deep AZ....

Eminem is great, but he's no OG

I love pac but he never was a lyrical artist like em and BIG, sorry but id take them both over him

battle rappers are great for the game, but harry mack is the only guy that comes close to being as lyrical as em

biggie smalls

you're kidding, right?

His wordplay
It's too biting

Joe budden

I mean thats fair, but a white rapper in the game, wewlad, an entrepreneur for sure. I full heartidlasdjgfawhgt belive that he brought whites and blacks together. i didint know how to spell that shit fuck it. but eminem sold albums to whites which was the big turning point i think

kill yourself

>battle rappers are great for the game, but harry mack is the only guy that comes close to being as lyrical as em
>only guy that comes close to being as lyrical as em

seriously tho??

why?

also, checked

Kanye > anybody
You have to be 18 to browsing Sup Forums kid. Get some better taste in music.

i figured you'd be posting some bullshit while posting a pic of ebro, please, explain urself

ya, your retarded

Kanye.
You gotta be fucking kidding me dude

im european dude, i dont see your argument, sorry

youtu.be/bMA_iZ7effY

Lil' Windex

i literally do not understand your comment. wtf is ebro? what bullshit? what do i need to explain - who q-tip is?

Lil B is better.

crunchy m&m's is a ghettosaur. mother fucker never grew out of being a poor ass white boy who didn't have a million dollars and now does and drinks cough syrup in his Riverview manshun. 2 stars out of 5 at best

Wu Tang clan

$UICIDEBOY$

my b, thought that was ebro bro lmfao, not the goat tho sorry

Nope, not kidding. Kanye is GOAT

You're retarded with your lame ass grammar skills.

also don't trust his promotional images, he always looks buff and hard ass, but in reality he's your average middle aged drug addict

Are you literally Q-Tip? Because he's probably the only one retarded enough to think he's better than Em.

what does being european have to do with it? i'm european, too.

and what's not to see in my argument? (other than the fact that i didn't make one) you made an hyperbolic statement about Eminem regarding his GOAT status in something that can't be empirically or quantitatively shown or proven and i asked you if you were serious and posted a picture of Gift of Gab as someone who i think is better that Eminem at this thing that can't be measured.

again, wtf does being european have to do with anything?

>M
>C
>Ride

what makes em so great anyway, besides his situational awareness and that he steals black music

This here. Wu-Tang seriously is up there.

the whole ordeal was that i didint understand your argument, get the stick out of ur ass dude jesus

Dude is literally faggiest rapper ever, was good but his fanboys are all wiggers who refuse to listen to anything but him

ya'll niigra's serious, fuck wu tang

Kevin Gates

Ayy it's eminem circle jerk time again! B. I. G Is the best rapper and if would have still been alive that fact would have even been debatable

>vaporwave emo trap rap bullshit
I would rather listening to Soulja Boy. They're garbage.

Kanye has, in my opinion the greatest hip-hop album ever and should be in the conversation for GOAT, I don't get why so many people hate on his music.

Ole dirty bastard.
Ghostface
The rest are shit

you heard of big L tho? that guy was insane

Insane clown possie

Eminem is fucking garbage fuck this honky faggot. Lil Yachty is best rapper alive. Feminem sucks.

Gold digger the only torable track he made.
>humpty hump

fuck you

i love me some ODB

> (OP)
>Eminem is fucking garbage fuck this honky faggot. Lil Yachty is best rapper alive. Feminem sucks.

Hes nowhere near garbage to me but extremely overrated for sure

All of 808's, LR and Graduation?

Stereotype much?

They're just brainwashed by the media and only hate him because they think he's a """ douchebag"""". They only hate of his attitude and never heard of his music. Kanye is really the best rapper and producer ever.

MBDTF is a god tier rap album for sure

>actually falling for that b8

College dropout classic MBDTF classic can't fuck with kanye

Yeah he was class.
I only listen to oldish rap tbh.
>cypress Hill, black Sunday and skull and bones are quite good.

Tech N9ne is the goat Eminem got grind I'll give him that but he the corniest dude to ever touch a mic and his fans are fucking stupid

he isnt in the top 50 rappers

he's one of the best producers of all time without any argument

>se they think he's a """
Nigga what, ive listened to all his songs, give me one great song that is lyrical and i will suck ur dick everyday for the rest of my life, oh wait u cant, fuck you

All of them would get beat by eminem

Eminem got sonic the hedgehog level fanbase

>eminem is corny
>but tech n9ne is not

dawg tech n9ne sold out his whole style to appeal to fucking ICP fans. after listening to his new shit I had to go back and pretend everything after anghellic doesn't exist.

>Lil' Windex

this

I like $B but they're the Five Finger Death Punch of rap, every song sounds exactly the same.

At a push through the wire.
I just can't get into him tbh.
Maybe I'll have a listen later

3 Stacks is better.

Tech N9ne fans are all dick riders. They're like the juggalos of rap

So lyricism is all that makes a great artist? So it has nothing to do with how it sounds, how it flows, the beats, the vocals matching? None of that, just lyricism? Okay then.

how can all of you ignorant fucks forget to mention DOOM

Producer, maybe. Rapper, not even fucking close

Microphone GOD

My opinion tho gotta be NAS goat end thread niggaz

see:

alright, ill give you the benefit of the doubt, give me the "great flow and vocals", dying to hear it

em is known for his flows, he has some of the most iconic beats of rap, and his voice almost always matches his songs... What are you even arguing?

You guys should check out Christian rap.
That's shits deep

The best producer of all time and the best rapper of all time :)

You're not gonna be great if you don't have all of the above

Did u say goatse thread

'achem'
Dr dre
Yall forgot about dre

I'll agree he sold out, and his new shit sucks, and he has a whole level of corniness to him. but you wanna talk lyricism and numbers ? Tech N9ne was never on a rap label, he BUILT his rap label, and has touched near every genre of music and (for the most part) made it sound decent at the worst. He just went platinum this year, and the replayability of his albums is great. IMO, he is (or was, anyways,) the best lyricist out there.

And no, Im not a Juggalo, I hate Juggalos.

icejjfish

Em has been shit since 2004, can't believe how many people are on his dick.

In 2009 he finally put out a good album with relapse.
Then it's like he got fucking amnesia and forgot how to rap

Diamonds from Sierra Leone or all of 808's and Heartbreak

Eminem might have been the GOAT 15 years ago. But currently holy fuck, he is so shit. Listen to Shady XV or Marshal Mathers LP 2. Its so bad. I think he only made 3 actually good albums. Infinite(which is more subjective), SSLP and MMLP. Right now He's just a shell of his former self, with a fucking cancerous fanbase almost as bad as MLP and Apple combined.

Eminem also has a rap label and brought Dre back from the dead.

dude you should listen to some DARK jedi mind tricks, that shit is right up your alley, design in malice comes to mind

Boots Riley motherfucker

????

>Greatest rapper of all time debate
>No mention of the BASED GOD

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM

You'd be saying the same thing about 2pac if he didn't die in 96

Post link bro I've got a leave for work in ten mins.

The only good white rapper is Macklemore