"I'll let you in at some point" what does she mean by this?

"I'll let you in at some point" what does she mean by this?

who cares what she means, it actually means run

this

Im a retard i dont get. Why run?

I don't want to fuck you as of now, bit maybe one day I will. Probably not, but maybe.

she´s playing with you

She's fucking with you. She's trying to get in your head and see what she can pull out of you.

Any point to playing along?

Women are only good to be used as cock sleaves. The sooner you learn it the better

2 possibilities

She's had some shit happen to her that fucked her up and she cant deal with it. She keeps it bottled up which only makes it worse. If this is the case her drama becomes your drama and you don't need that shit dragging you down. Relationships are supposed to lift you both up, right?

The second is the same as the first except in this case she hasn't really had anything truly bad happen to her, she's just a drama queen attention whore who can't deal with basic life shit.

In either case run.

Dude DO NOT hang around this bitch. She is playing games. Fuck her, aint worth it, move on.

It may be to late for me.

Will be possibility 2 but she seems to have her shit together. The attention thing is likely.

in which case she's playing games, and it makes it easier to ditch the bitch, unless of course you want to get your dick wet and you're willing to face the consequences

>Will be possibility 2
>Outright denying the chance somebody has molested her
>Not realizing that most women have been molested at some point in their life
>Being so self absorbed that you believe she wouldn't lie or hide things

Wew lad I feel bad for you. I remember when I was 15 and put faith into women.

I didn't know my wife was molested until almost 7 years into our relationship and she was molested as a kid. You don't know shit unless she wants you to know because it's her business.

Ive been into this chick forever. How to flip this on her and put the power back in my court.

It means you're a beta orbiter

No shit. Why else would i be here asking for advice.

walk away, see someone else, but heres the key: dont be a little shit about.

Be cool, calm, mature. Let her know you "understand she's not ready to let you in yet." turn her own weapon against her. then see other chicks. as soon as she realizes you aren't hanging around like some lost puppy or white knight she'll change her tune

Great advice thanks. Now i just find a way to not want to follow her like a lost puppy.

The fact that you actually want this bitch means she has the power. The only power men have over women is their indifference. Indifference is liberation from women's manipulation. Become indifferent and you rob women of the one thing they have to influence you, the one thing they've evolved to use to get what they want.

Stop wanting her, stop caring, stop wanting or caring about any women at all. Just use them when they come to you, and for whatever you need. They have literally no value outside of sexual union for the sake of release or procreation.

Damn that's equally harsh and insightful

It means she's sucking Chad and maybe if he doesn't want her she'll be with you later if nothing better comes up.

My only concern with doing the neg thing is if she ends up with someone else. Its the closest ive actually been to maybe getting this chick and it would suck for it to slip away now.

Forget her. When you forget her, she will want you more.

Woman are complicated, somewhat.
But when you understand some basic principles, it is more or less easier to grasp.

But women from different countries are a bit different, so I dunno.

Op here aus fag.

Mate, think about what you're doing to yourself. You're basically submitting to her freely. You want to do what she wants you to do so she wants you.

That is literally submission. And submission is the beginning of slavery or usery. Do you really want this bitch to take you for a complete ride and then drop you like you're disposable?

Obviously not.

So you need to stop caring, stop wanting her, stop thinking "this is my chance, I need to go for it" or whatever else.

You need to ghost her like fuck, and let her come to you. If she doesn't. Who cares. Move on, she's just pussy, and there's so much more pussy out there.

You can't even say it's love, because true love is based on shared values, principles and morality.

This is just lust, it's meaningless. And you're leading yourself down a path of self-destruction because of it.

This is neither your head nor your heart, it's your libido, and your libido is how women control you, so cut it out, ghost the bitch and work on yourself until you have women flocking to you with little effort on your part.

Wow thanks man

You need to be mindful of this constantly btw. It's a constant battle.

Even I struggle with it from time to time.

But yeah, once you liberate yourself from that kind of manipulation from women you open yourself up to so many more kinds of freedom.

Don't get me wrong btw, I love women. I love the female form especially. I just recognise their nature and how it's not beneficial for me or any other male to be involved in any way shape or form that doesn't allow for my or their dominance over the woman. The problem is that today, you can only have so much dominance because of so-called civilised society that is covertly ruled by women. So the best deal for men is indifference and treating women how they treat them, like a fleeting resources that only has one or two short-term uses.

So at what point do i show attention?

You don't.

You wait for them to come to you and maximise the potential of the opportunities they present you with.

But you do it in a way that makes it clear that you're completely indifferent, while at the same time, making it clear that if they want your time, they have to provide you with something.

You have to flip the dynamic so it's your time and energy that is more valuable than hers.

If you give her attention, what you're saying is, "my time is less valuable than yours."

Ok i guess what I'm saying is; she will come to me when a group of us are out drinking or whatever but how do i know if its legit or her just looking to play me for attention.

When she does that, do you tend to focus on her for the rest of the night? Or do you play the field a bit and flirt with her friends or other random girls even if you're not interest? Y'know, for the sake of banter?

I dont really flirt with anyone, my games not great, but i will try to engage with her.

It means she's down to bang if you keep flirting but also that she probably casually fucks her friends. That's why they're telling you to run. As long as you're only in it for fun it should go okay for you.

Get some puss for the rest of these faggots naysaying you

Ok, look up tips online on how to flirt, and try them out on random girls during conversations. Don't be afraid to fail. And I wouldn't try them on this girl you've mentioned whatsoever because any attention at all will likely make her see you as under her thumb. Just treat her like a friend who you have no interest in.

Don't listen to this idiot
Do listen to this idiot

Fpbp

Isn't as hard as you think. Maybe when you're still a teen but after years of dealing with this shit you get tired of it and immune to the power of the pussy.

Easier to just do it and not think so much over it.

Im was getting a lot of the flirting stuff from her based on the wiki article im reading. I got the op message after we kinda made out one night but she continued home after rather then coming back to mine.

Sounds like she's calling the shots mate. Not good.

Is she a feminist btw?

Nah. Exactly why i feel like im getting played but still have doubt.

Ok well that's something at least. Never get involved with a feminist. All feminists just want to dominate men and they don't even hide it. Doesn't mean you can feel safe with this bitch though.

But yeah, this one still seems like she's calling the shots. Just don't let her manipulate you.

Don't listen to this idiot, the other two really knew what they were talking about. You need to realize when you're getting manipulated by woman. It's mostly not even meant evil, that's just the way they ate. If you want a woman to really focus on you, you need to be better an manipulating. Don't be the one running after her, make her run after you. I know it sounds weird but it works.

Thanks for all yourhelp user but now i feel like we have gone full circle and are back where we started. Im thinking i need to neg though hopefully that will get her to start a "well whats up" conversation with me.

On point. Love one day when you have spare time, but as of now - what this nigger says

You're still doing it.

Why do you care whether or not that "well what's up" conversation starts?

You're controlled by your libido man. No pussy is worth this.

Love in an abstract sense. A philosophical sense. But not a romantic sense. Love is there to make men feel good about being with bad women, which is all women.

I agree user.

Nigger, just put it out of your mind. Just ignore the fuck out of her and the tables will completely turn.
It sounds counter intuitive for you right now cause you have relationship, love and vagina on your mind.

lol, you know what I mean

Ok im just neging then. This not caring about her though will require some work. Im not usually one to not just act on how things are and how I feel. Its goes against everything I've ever done in the past.

Yeah this is spot on.

Desire completely fucks you over. Makes you a slave to your instincts and completely rewires your brain. You're gonna feel like you need this bitch but you really don't and you never will.

I don't even think this is a natural way of thought for a man tbh. I think this way of thinking has been pushed on us by women, because now, apparently a male's value comes from the kind of woman he's involved with. Not from his own value. So we attach ourselves to a particular woman that we project that concept on, thinking that "if I get with this woman I'll finally be a successful male" when it's all bullshit and it's exactly how women want us to think so we're their slaves essentially.

>yet another thread where OP asks for advice then completely ignores everything and trys to justify why he will just continue to do the exact thing he intended all along.

why even bother make the thread?

hhahahah this is so fucking true

Gotta be careful with your words bro. That could easily make him think that repeating the same habits but later on in life will bring him different results than now but that's not true. The same rules that apply now will apply later on in life.

The only kind of true love between men and women that will ever exist is the sharing of principles and values that are based on philosophy and morality and what comes from that, but barely any men even dabble in philosophy nowadays, let alone women.

If a relationship is based on anything but that, if its foundation is feelings, or lust, it's destined to end in a bad way, and the male will be the one to suffer the most in the long run. So yeah, gotta be careful with your wording when it comes to that.

no
run

I'm not gonna touch this one cause you're clearly on a roll. But I don't entirely agree with you, but I see what your saying

Thats where your wrong. This way of thinking is so foreign to me that all this advice will help me cope with the changes i have to make and justify why i must act a certain way when my instinct will try tell me otherwise. The more insight i get the more chance i wont fall back into old ways.

Just tunning in here.

What does she mean with "let you in"? Does she mean in her pussy or in her heart?

Op here. Im not sure its kinda part of what I was originally asking but im going with the flow of the thread as im getting a lot out of the direction it's taken.

If you didn't fuck yet, she'll probably mean that. How old are you guys and how long have you already been together?

Not together user thats the end game. Bit embarrassed to admit but in 20s and still havent worked this shit out.

don't be so fucking ridiculous.

she doesn't mean "i will let you into my pussy".

that's male thinking.

she means, she will let you into her heart, or open up to you.

in fact, what she did to my presumption, was at the end of a drunken night and a kiss with OP, say something that she thought was windswept and interesting and then departed mysteriously feeling fucking smug.

hence:

that's where your wrong

>together, user, thats the end game
>Ok im just neging then.
>hopefully that will get her to start a "well whats up" conversation with me.
>but still have doubt
>we kinda made out one night
>i will try to engage with her.
>So at what point do i show attention?
>only concern with doing the neg thing is if she ends up with someone else.
>Its the closest ive actually been to maybe getting this chick
>follow her like a lost puppy.
>Ive been into this chick forever.
>It may be to late for me.
>Any point to playing along?

Yeah, you're all fucking ears. You've been told, categorically what she means:

>I don't want to fuck you as of now, bit maybe one day I will. Probably not, but maybe.

That's what she means.

Makes a fair point also combines short clips to prove the world is flat.

Just stay with her and make very clear what you want. If she doesn't respond well, you'll start getting tired of her soon enough.

Don't play these negging games, cause they can be wrongly interpreted very easily.

I asked because I didn't read the thread well. I kept the option open that it could've been a young couple. Also I kept the option open that "I let you in" are HIS words/interpretation of what she said. All that together could very well mean that she meant "I let you fuck me". That's why I asked, to be certain.

That is what i have always done and isn't widely suggested as a good course of action based on this thread.

No, it's good. This mean you've been very clear to her about what you want. A lot of guys here don't even manage to get that across to girls. How long has it been since you told her you liked her?

She knows.

Yeah, that's perfect. Now, how long have you been with her after you told her that you wanted more?

dont be so hard on yourself, user.
i am mit 30s and beeing a psychotherapist i am still struggleing

I indicated in my text following the message mentioned in op of hers. She knew well before this though and that was about a fortnight ago.
I have known her for years and see her most weekends. She knows I have been into her for years even though we have both had previous relationships that ended about 2 months ago.

its not like he says a variation of things, its just "yeah ok, i understand that, but i'm gonna fawn all over her anyway".

i get you, its more directed at OP and his collossal stupidity in the throes of puppy-love.

if a woman says to you that she wants to fuck you, no matter how its couched, she means it now. no woman is going to say to any man "i am going to let you fuck me one day" unless all she intends to do is string him along. kind of like exactly whats happening. but brazen, which isn't the tone I get.

anyway, good luck in the friendzone for the next 5 years OP, peace.

It means at some point she'll let you in.

Unfortunately i think your right.
OP btw