yaoihavenreborn.com/gallery/shota
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumpo

yaoihavenreborn.com/gallery/shota

No need to thank me

bumpity bump

more like this

bump

Alright riddle me this. How come loli threads get ragged on hardcore for being pedo but This shit is alright?

because little girls are fucking gross but little boys are sexy

Patriarchy

wtf do you mean user?

I mean Ive seen loli threads that go from loli pron into intense debates over whether or not lolicon is pedophilia. But whenever a shotacon thread happens There's absolutely none of that. So why the double standard Sup Forums?

Its not about fucking the boy its about -being- the boy.

This is scary.

Its still depicting sexual acts involving minors. Which by definition is pedophilia

someone help the kid on the right he's having a fucking seiziure

I need more context for this now..

moar

But shota threads are imagining being the boy and being naive to sex and whatnot. It's more about power than age. Doesn't make too much sense I know.

What if I told you the same thing about loli?

How about both

But why are there white and black lines on the kids' dick

jap censor laws

Newfag

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents (typically less than 11-13), which is not the same as the age of majority (usually around 18-21).

I think he's a zombie.

That's what those women are doing to the boys

Japanese censorship laws make smut totally OK for publication anywhere. You could publish this censored version in the morning paper for children and it would be totally fine.

Oh okay thanks, I thought about the censorship but it seems less effective than the blurry ones

I see what you mean. I think humans are naturally less protective of boys than they are of girls. So there's a difference in how the perversions are perceived.

Hows that for male privilege?

I think you're being sarcastic, since privilege would imply more protections not fewer.

aledel.net

Somebody shared a shota two days ago ending in a swimming pool, her telling him it's about time to go take a shower. Six or seven hentai pages. Somebody remembers? Looking for it with no success.

uuh no, other way around dude

Anyone have the source on these?

That same crap happens in loli and shota threads very often.

someone put all these into an imgur album

>asks for an imgur album
>posts a picture taking up a slot

nah.