ITT: we post objective 10/10s

ITT: we post objective 10/10s

Eyes too wide-set. Eyes take up too much of her face. I'm not a huge fan of the shape of her eyes either, but that's more subjective. Downward turn of lips giving her a resting frown. Nose is noticeably uneven, her left nostril flares wider than her right. Tired/iron deficient circles under her eyes.

I'm beginning to think you do not understand the word "objective". Perhaps you meant "subjective". I have no issue with someone thinking she's the most beautiful girl in the world, but her features are way off from an objective point of 10/10 beauty.

kek
this. are you fucking retarded op? she's only attractive if you like the 'tim burton character' look

tl;dr

This is dangerous levels of autism

>tl;dr
she's ugly

>objective 10/10
>posts a 5/10 at best and that's with makeup

try harder fag

It's not autism, friend. It's being objective about a picture of a person in relation to the statement of "objective beauty". What is the world coming to when people misuse the language and other people cry autism when someone does have something beyond the most basic grasp of the language we speak?

Being objectively critical is not a trait of autism, as far as I've ever heard. And it sure would surprise my very socially active lifespan on this planet. You see, I come from a time before the internet, so I actually got out and made friends at some point in my life. You know... back when you had to walk up to someone and introduce yourself, not swipe right or left safely behind the screen of your phone.

obsessing over plain-janes like the autists who fagged up /wsg/ is tho, you should go hang out with them

jesus fucking christ i was on your side until you spewed this river of autism

lmao

go post on reddit or something, tryhard

top kek friendo

this is literally the most autistic thing I've ever seen, what the fuck are you even talking about

You're not even trying

b is for autismo tryhards tho. you sound like you belong on reddit faggot

Summary: 2/10 would not bang

fucking kek

Sorry to win the thread so early.

AUTISTS!

Look, I can do it too. Does not make it true.

I don't have to try hard, faggots. I just kind of do and it comes out better than you guys can anyways.

>Doesn't have a 10 to show

finally a decent bitch

>REEEE

holy fuck

>also doesn't have a 10 to show
kek ill post a 10 when this isnt a thread for 5s

>Objective 10/10
>Post just short of literal dogshit
ok bud

> hurr-durr, i saw some chix irl so i know what counts as objectively 10/10 unlike you virgin fags

looks like some 2006 undiagnosed autism right there, I think it's safe to say everyone in this thread has met and fucked more women than you if you think that corpse-looking toad-eyed skinny bitch with airbrushes eyebrows and lesbian haircut dyed in Magneto's pubes is a fucking 10/10 outside of a Tim Burton movie

of all the ugly ass bitches in this thread to call out

He picked the ugliest one, I see no harm

Dafuq is dat white stuff on her legs?

nigga youre all turned around you dont even know who youre talking to

Shes a 10 if I ever saw one. Who is she?

sauce on her ?

Mold

nigga did you not see this fuckin caveman?
ffs at least the other bitch has a nice body you mongoloid

New game, who's the ugliest bitch in this sorry thread? Excluding bait posts

is she a 9 or a 10?

fat man /10

her on the right

saw this pic so often here, got more of her or only this one?

Holy fucking shit sauce?

lmao @ op

Here's a real one

full Body pic?

is this Cassia Athans?

She Literally that bitch from splatoon

kek
how will he ever recover?

This thread is fucking weak come on Sup Forums

hot bitch

Emily Rudd

nudes?

this one is a great one

it might sound weird but she is like the perfect girl to see completely unshaven

sauce

Personal Self bump 10/10
fuck yo opinions

Very objective I see.

>it's true?
Watches at 0$ ?

Crimson chin/10

>objective

Nice joke.

No

shes only 10/10 because shes so pale, i fucking get weak when i see pale girls

10/10s are fucking rare. You'd be lucky to ever see 10 in your life. A sure sign of one is when they walk into a room and every other bitch in the room instantly hates her. The look of disgust on their face will tell you everything you need to know.