Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EVOSPb9B1SU
youtube.com/watch?v=VrLfU45Gi2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still here

Still here

Homu still in despair

Still here, Minami claimed etc.

Seriously though, Im supposed to get paid on the 10th and the first thing I'm gonna buy is this fucking Minami figurine like God damn. There's also a little China one and a few others and I swear they will be mine

Chibi not China god dammit

i thought you used your phone for vr stuff

youtu.be/EVOSPb9B1SU

Replying to these posts since image limit reached
>
>
>
I love that she has this potential to be cute but also has amazing reactions, easily the most enjoyable thing about this show/manga

Hope you like them
Yeah but it's cheaper then full on

Her reactions made the series fantastic. Definitely a relatable character since her over reaction to a lot if things is how it feels in the moment for a lot of people

getting a pillow printed today

of bugs?

youtube.com/watch?v=VrLfU45Gi2w

Ive been wanting to get them for god knows how long but never had the money to do so or other stuff had to take priority

Get your pleb rabbit out of my waifu thread, daffy is the ultimate waifu

I hear it's duck season around this time

still here, also duck season is anywhere from september to april depending on where you lived (thanks google)

Well it's good that you do now
Hey bb

duck season is anytime you feel like shooting a duck imo

Yeah I'm excited as hell

Oh hey there

I just got a little Tomo one myself. It's cute.
Been a while bb

why crying chibi

It's based off an episode from the first season that end in one of my favorite moments from the whole show

That's Hella cute

i need it link to store

Yea surprised you remember me

think im gonna abandon thread for awhile, night everybody

Mhm I like it a lot. Not bad for twenty bucks since it also came with moonrune chapter 6
Amazon had it for sale with the book I guess I can go through my email and find the link if you need me to
It's not like real people fill my time or anything bb
Night

Haha well I mean idk you could be a very busy person while not online.

nah ill find it on amazon myself

Nice, the ones I'm looking at are like $10 since the series isn't incredibly popular. (Even though it should be.)

Nah I just work a job
Best of luck
I don't know. I don't watch many things

Oh okay, yeah I work too. Where is it that you work?

Fast food

fun

Hm a job is a job at least you have one!

Oh isn't it?
I don't need to work as much as I do and my feet hate me

Oh I am sorry to hear that. Have you put them in water to relax?

It's normal. I took a shower

id see if you could get some crutches or a wheelchair from your doctor to keep off your feet.

I need to work still and that means I'm standing. I just need some drugs or something

Oxycodone is fantastic. Got it for when I had my gallbladder removed. Doesn't really take you out of it, just makea you chill out and is a fan static painkiller

depending on how bad it is the painkillers might cost more than perscription shoe inserts

I'm not sure if it should be something too big like that. Why did you have it removed?
More like some kind of over the counter plan or something

30+ gallstones caused me incredible pain and it had been a problem off and on for a few years. Shit hurt like no one's business, felt like being stabbed

damn

Is that like kidney stones or something t

Sorta kinda, doctors think it came from dehydration but I told them I drink water religiously so it just kind came to chance. Gallstones happen frequently but they usually get passed naturally without us knowing. Unfortunately sometimes they don't and the pile up and they make the gallbladder look like a fleshy water balloon. 30+ is extremely intense, plus my gallbladder had been doing minor things like this for years so it was time for it to go

Huh that's pretty weird

Yeah it really is lol. Spent the whole week on heavy painkillers given through iv

That must have been fun. I only almost died once

elaborate

It was Hella fun, everything was interesting cuz I couldn't even wrap my head around the concept of really anything ND yeah elaborate

Well I was about 8 or so and I had a headache and a fever one morning so I stayed home. During the day it got way worse. I remember standing up to go get water and falling. I then crawled back up into my bed and stared at the ceiling. I don't remember the headache but my vision was full of black shapes. I woke up In a hospital with Ivs in me and It was 2 days later and that my fever almost killed me. I don't really remember being in the hospital until the last day which is the spooky thing
It seems really bad was what I meant. See above.

worst thing to happen to me was i doubled up on my adderall dose which at the time was like 50mg so i took enough to tranq an elephant and i was so hyper focused i somehow managed to beat a team of asians in starcraft.

Starcraft is too much for my little brain to handle. Too much planning not enough playing.

Oh lol

Yeah. If only I got to lay in my room for maybe what? Another 2 hours?

I like games that have a nice skill curve but star craft was just never fun. Used to hate MOBAs too but now I play league religiously

yeah lol i've always been really good at strategy games as in i understand the ins and outs of civ 6

funny thing is starcraft was the only moba i ever liked

>starcraft
>moba

I don't play mobas anymore. I did play like 2k games of lol though. Right now world of tanks is my main squeeze
Civ 5 wasn't too hard to get the picture of. Not sure about 6
Starcraft arcade probably does have a Moba in it

well what would you categorize it as

Rts

RTS. Its one of the genre defining games.
Made off an RTS engine.

Fucking trials the motorcycle game where you drive in a fixed path managed to have a fps in it. I don't think that it matters it came out of that

Civ 6 is even "easier"

After playing countless hours of csgo, arma, and tons of other stuff I needed something new. Played smite for a while but then that went to shit and I went to league. I enjoy it because a lot of the Champs I play are full of outplay potential so I can do some cool stuff. Only fps I play regularly nowadays is R6 siege

I do know that DotA was based off 'Aeon of Strife' which was built in Starcraft.

Oh and pub and rising storm 2

While we are having this topic, any games that have really cool exploration of open lands and stuff?
I usually like action (beat'em ups, hack n slash, 3rd person shooters) so if the game has those elements it's a bonus

I don't mind linear gameplay if the game has beautiful environments to carry you through (like god of war)

Games still probably take too long
Feel the same about tanks. Gameplay is different enough from anything else and mechanic knowledge is rewarded greatly
Well I've only played Dota 2 once and that was a miserable experience for my team

Heh but that's what makes this game good, can't really play above "slow" or you jump through the ages too fast

Its fairly unforgiving in those terms, yes.

6 is way worse than 5 not hard to pick up to say but has more pointless depth and different paths that i at one point had somewhat memorised than even remotely necessary.
sorry im not really big on multiplayer only games closest thing to starcraft with more than an hour of gameplay on it would probably be god knows what, its been so long i cant even but remember what starcraft is like, sorry if im rambling i haven't slept for like 76 hours

I mean as weird as it sounds ghost recon will and is pretty decent at that but idk, I'm more of a pvp player so open world stuff outside of this is not my forte.

I played WoT and war thunder for a time but just couldn't get into them. I'm not much one for tanks or mechanical warfare. I'm much more an infantry player and stuff like that, so like r6, Arma (I almost never touch the armored vehicles) and other stuff like that

Wildlands** also I completely forgot that picture was a meme and now I wanna kms

If you want to see painting level stuff ori and the blind forest is great. If you want a neat 3rd person shooter then spec ops the line is worth finding a key for. None of those are about exploring but subnatica looks like it may scratch that itch. Plenty of different stuff going on because of it being underwater. Also witcher 3 would be a good one if you haven't.
I can't even finish a game with friends tbh. Mods would be nice in multiplayer too
You mean it sucks at telling you what to do
That's too much work
I like playing around with tanks and things. It's different.
But don't you want her like that~

Yeah. You just get dropped in the game with no explanation. League at least has an ease in period.

Yeah it can be fun to play with tanks for a bit but I grew up with an army dad who our bonding time consisted of him teaching me how to clear rooms so I just understand it more and have more fun with it

Also NO I DO NOT WANT HER LIKE THAT! SHE IS A PRECIOUS BALL OF PERFECTION THAT SHOULD NOT BE TAINTED BY MORTAL MEN

some games can do it like i think i was resident evil 3 (could have been 2 tho) where you start the game and boom zombies and you have to turn around and shoot them and walk on

Shall not be tainted!

Yeah, RE3 was just bam, shoot the zombies, hope you read the manual.

Never had a problem with that. Yeah true that kinda sucks. Any other strategy games you play?

Mhm. No friends in that game is a bit too rough.
My father was a supply sergeant in the military when I was a boy. Didn't see him much because of the wars and stuff and then parents divorced. She was thought up by men though. Plus internet taints all

Not really. I prefer things that are more uh active when it comes to games.

I'm not that interested in modern shooting games because so many have been coming out for years now and i've tried alot of them, but a game with a campaign like the witcher sounds right up my alley. I kind of feel like playing a game with GTA's open world where you can drive and fuck around, but in a fantasy setting that actually looks interesting, like the first assassins creed, or nintendo games, or the elder scrolls.
The elder scrolls with guns and cars sounds like a good idea.

Infact I might just go play devil may cry for it's gothic castles, idk

Gotta love how quitting Elite Dangerous doesn't exit the launcher too. Steam says I've played 333h now...

HAi

Mein Liebchen

Nice hat. Who is she?

Not quite sure where you see more depth in civ6 than in 5 tbh

Ah, so action and fps I guess

Oh, so you haven't actually played 163h in the last 2 weeks, how disappointing

Erwin from "Girls und Panzer"