I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 months now and she still hasn't given me head

I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 months now and she still hasn't given me head.

We fuck pretty often. But is this a long amount of time? Is it too long? Does this mean she will never give me head?

srs

Pretty girl.

It's too long. She doesn't do that. Women who do it would have done it by now, OP.

But I'll tell you that even if she did do it, 90% of women eventually stop doing it anyway. Don't let it be a dealbreaker if you like her.

she is beautiful OP. Some girls just dont suck dick

I've had some fwbs refuse to give head, never gfs tho. Women tell me it's a very intimate thing so that's why they choose not to do it sometimes. That said if a chick really is into you she'll suck that dong all day long. Maybe you need to be more assertive yourself. Like fuck her tits then make her kiss your dick or just put it in her fact. Just don't be weird about it.

Do you eat her out? Refuse to eat her out until she shows you the same level of appreciation. Duh.

Now post her fucking tits.

Have you fucked yet? She's a cutie.

I would let this sweet bitch do what ever she wanted and thank her for her pussy to lick when she was done for the day.

Not all the time. My ex just wanted dick. She want me to down on her and if i say something about her not for me, she would be fine with fucking. It trips you out at first. How can i be mad and get laid at the same time?

Wow.

Nudes OP?

>srs
Statistically speaking, it is very likely that she will also liberate the other holes in her body, given the one you currently enjoy. You could increase your changes to scoring a head by:
1 - using chocolate
2 - bathing
3 - showing that all her friends have done it, are doing it, will do it. Provide concrete example, pictures help in that case.
4 - Empower her as a woman. Say how strong she is by deciding about giving you head. Her body, her choice!
5 - change your diet so your excretions taste appetizing.
6 - let her be the head of the relationship, by giving it.

>I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 months now and she still hasn't given me head.

This is generally an indication that she

a) is 11 and hasn't been taught to suck a cock, yet

#2) Isn't that into you as you are not manly enough to bring out her primal urges

π) Want's it in the ass. As the gods are my witness I swear to you this is true. She wants you to take her forcibly, up her ass and after she will suck you hard enough to take the skin off your cock.

If it's a) or #2) this is usually it, 99% of the time.

if you're fucking and she wont suck your dick something is wrong OP. but if its been two months itll never happen

please tell me that thats lies, my girl gives me head, she doesnt like it but she doesnt dislike it will she eventually stop ? ;-;

Yes /thread

Just shove it in her mouth and skull fuck her. Take that shit

Fuck her in the ass and then skull fuck her til she vomits

If she hasn't by now it means she's never done it or doesn't like it.

Either way, if she ever does it she'll be horrible at it. If that's something you can live with, fine. But if not, curb the bitch now!

Well she obviously doesn't want then I get girls to suck me after 2 date so... others literally tell me they hate it, so is very much black and white they either do it fast or they won't... also almost all girls stop sucking dick eventually, they are aware guys like it but after the relationship settles down they will stop trying that extra (head)

yes

Fuck you m8, my ex never sucked my dick and expected head every time. My current loves giving and I'm a much happier guy for it. Girls who dislike sucking are usually very bitchy overall.

If getting head is important to you than I would dump her, because even though you talk her into giving you head she won't do it frequently... the important question here is, DO YOU EAT HER OUT? If you are not eating her out than why the fuck should she return the favor? If you are eating her out than welcome to being cucked for the first time in your life.

I want her to suck my cock like sasha grey

you can't /thread your own comment you narcissistic cunt

If this is OP, you don't deserve head you immature little cunt.

But you did ask her to?

this. maybe shes shy or insecure about how well she can do it

i will never stop

Stop fapping to what I'm fapping to. It's fuckin' creepy. It's like our dicks are touching.

you stop fapping right now, sir