Hey Sup Forums WW3 scenarios, what when where how?

Hey Sup Forums WW3 scenarios, what when where how?

Other urls found in this thread:

ronyerby.com/ss/Inner.html
coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/47-What-is-Venus-made-of-
space.com/18527-venus-atmosphere.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGTk0KQhf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly think the only plausible one is pandemic which annihilate most humans and war is between the thousands of remaining clans which form. Nukes are just too damn good of a deterrent for WWIII to occur as is

I feel like the world is too big to just have clans.

it wouldn't be an organized war. Just whoever survives the pandemic will form into groups and try and survive with inevitable conflict against other clans. So it will be constant war, just globally, with constantly changing participants. When 2 groups in America stop fighting, another war will begin between groups in India, for example. The point is - there won't be a wwiii as long as nukes are around and usable (its unlikely the survivors will be able to dig up a nuclear submarine, figure out how to use it, turn on nuke button, aim nuke, deploy, for example)

I get it, you mean ww3 is the end of organized warfare. The nuke is the apex of human warfare.

>The nuke is the apex of human warfare.
nigga you thinking small.

How is that thinking small? What is stronger than millions of nuclear warheads? Hydrogen bombs? They have never been used or proven to be an effective weapon. Fuck you talking about...Nig

The WW3 already happened

Nigga. We talking biological.

Don`t be stupid

Like what.

nice dubs son

The boogieman of this book pulls of bioterrorism with a seismic surveying truck. We can wreck each other's shit on a massive scale much more efficiently than with nuclear weapons.

WW1: 30 year war
WW2: Napoleonic wars
WW3: so called WW1

russia expels 770 us diplomats. america doesn't retaliate. putin drops a nuke bc we're pussies.

USA today kys

probably when we spread throughout the solar system thanks to elon musk and nukes no longer assure mutual destruction

might be a space battle for independence with mars and other planets/moons against earth and venus

That makes no sense kys

You're just intellectually sub par

I don't give a shit about that. I read the book because I enjoyed another book Ken Follett wrote, and the summary appealed to me.
I'm kinda surprised no one's tried to replicate this in California, considering how long this book's been around.

Spreading throughout the solar system means nothing, because the only planet habitable is mars. And that`s only if we do a planetary greenhouse gas effect to make an atmosphere.. Don`t be a fucking retard.

>What
Most likely hiding the fuck out, avoiding exposure to radiation/disease.
>When
As soon as my gut tells me it's time to panic.
>Where
Somewhere no one cares to attack, but with weather I could handle.
>How
Only if I had enough money.

Europa, Ganymede and others have oceans which you can use to get oxygen and hydrogen fuel

venus has the same atmosphere pressure as earth with co2 if you stay at a high enough altitude (which can be achieved with balloons filled with earth air)

there are like a dozen other habitable moons and dwarf planets

That is theory and unproven technology that we don`t have yet.. don`t jump the gun.

If WW3 happens that is not even a theory.

callisto has water
titan has a methane cycle with methane clouds and oceans
enchiladas has water
some moons are just rocks with no special properties
eris has methane ice deposits

June 21, 2017: NATO fighters shoot down russian aircraft over Turkey. Russians claim it was over Syria.

WW3 in Syria. We're close.

Imagine the Russians, or the Chinese or Indians try to kick the US out of Italy (military bases and infulence) by funding a militant opposition and giving them light arms and cash. Italy become a brutal civil war...that would be grounds for WW3, right?

The USA under mr-peace-prize did that exactly to Russia in Syria.

what technology? just run electricity through water and you get o2 and h2

ok, water is hypothetical on Europa, but others definitely have water which is evident from meteorite impacts and atmosphere composition and Hubble images

>SE Asia Theater
High probability of at least regional nuclear engagement and direct armed conflict between major world powers.
>Eastern Europe Theater
low probability of nuclear engagement. dense, heavy city fighting, high probability of largest ground and air combat since wwii. NATO almost guaranteed to be involved, high probability of total world war.
>Middle/Near East Theater
Muslim states begin all out Sunni/Shia war, high probability allied states become involved in regional conflict. probability of nuclear conflict uncertain but highly possible.

Woah, hold on my special friend. Volumetric pressure is a theory that hasn't been proven because the technology doesn't exist to prove it?

user, do you know what a barometer is? Do you know that we've landed at least one probe on Venus?

So fucking what having water a a floating rock in space does not mean its inhabitable.

because of jewish, already, everywhere, with help of Sup Forums.

Don`t stick your head too far up your ass.. Probes have never landed on Venus because if you did minor research you would know its a gatehouse planet that has no ground so FYI don`t be a fucking retard and pretend you know some shit. This is about ww3 not your dumb ass fantasy.

>does not mean its inhabitable
>double negative
so its habitable?

those rocks (some of which are thousands of km in diameter) are as habitable as mars, even more so because of the water

grow plants with artificial light like how they do on the iss
use electricity to get fuel and oxygen
????
profit

>a gatehouse planet that has no ground
My sides are in orbit.

Trump goes mad, Nukes every country and US citizens becomes his personal fucktoys.

LOL!!!

>WW4 is over
>hurr WW3 scenarios

Trips WW3 CONFIRMED

Better pull yours from your ass fuckwit, Venus is a rocky planet like the rest of the Inner Planets.

>Its a runaway greenhouse atmosphere

Proof nignog

Cant`t just say shit with no facts.

I totally agree

Maybe because it's not feasible
T- biotechnologist

Will you two listen for real if I go to get it?

Or will you two be a millenial bitch fest?

What the fuck post a link you newfag?? Is this 2017 yet?

Ok you two
>Here's the makeup of the inner four planets
ronyerby.com/ss/Inner.html

>Here's the makeup of Venus
coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/47-What-is-Venus-made-of-

>And Here's it's atmospheric conditions
space.com/18527-venus-atmosphere.html

Learn to Google lazy niggers

Tsk tsk,
You got schooled by an oldfag, newfriend.

I can't tell what's worse, that you think you're smarter than millennials, or that you actually finished being this retarded after I was going to give you an out:
God damn.

N Korea, Middle East vs every1 else

>ronyerby.com/ss/Inner.html
Oh god this guy

You asked for proof of what I stated, it's obvious you don't know how to google shit. So I made it easy for you and gave you the proof you asked for. I can't help it that your so bass akwards that even with proof biting you in your ass, you still deny it. I feel bad for earth, the majority of my kids generation are dumb as fucking dead fish.

>schooled by oldfag,
That is next lvl cringe

Ahem, caltech ya dumbass. Or since you're a millennial shit for brain, go to wikipedia

>wikipedia
The plot thickens

Then come out and say that Venus is a gas planet. And provide proof.
I've already supplied proof for my argument. Let's see if you can prove yours. Otherwise, you've proven me right about you having shit for brains. Kick you in your ass and give you a headache.

Basically we're gonna let North Korea hit us first. We're kind of hoping China will stop them, but who the hell knows what their motives really would be. I feel like we all want an excuse to fight each other. Anyway, new pearl harbor happens, and we invade NK. China and Russia would get into the fight and then by default Europe would join too, lest they be swallowed by Russia and China after the US gets it's ass handed to it. So it's this huge war, all the little countries will side up with the big ones and provide resources, but they'll get fucked too eventually for providing resources. All the while the economy of the world as we know it will tank because it was so dependent on international cooperation and trade agreements. Shit will be rationed eventually when things start running dry. Basically the world will fall apart without nukes even going off. Maybe there will be a limited nuclear exchange, but idk. Whatever the horrors that await, it was because (regardless of race, sex, age, religion, etc.) we were all too soft, too entitled, too opinionated, too obtrusive, and too damn bored. We will bleed ourselves into ruin because we did not sweat enough in our times of peace.

No, you dumb nigger, I'm neither of those anons. I'm the user who called the other dumb nigger a special friend; you proved your pig-headed faggotry before I could even finish typing my initial shitpost, hence you finishing being this retarded after I was going to give you an out. You were so quick to broadcast your exceptionally fine-tuned tunnel vision. And so you are also a very special friend, because you've failed to realize the odds of talking to a millennial right now. It means nothing, it isn't a valid qualifier for being retarded, so much as a multiplier for increasing the potential for being retarded. Also, a faggot.

You don't even know where you are. Your autism has ruined you, made you simple. You are the precious babe from which we milk entertainment.

The war will begin in the Pacific North and the coasts of South Korea, nuclear missiles thrown into the ocean will wake some kind of thing and then our enemy will be some creatures, not human

russia cant eat europe.. you do realize that germany + france spend more for military than russia... and there 24 other european nations that are not included into that...

europes military capazity equals 50% of that of the usa, and russia just has bout 20% of the us capacities.

That`s the same argument as a fucking conspiracy theorist will give you. All the proof we have is from satellite not fucking ground probes. It`s a gas and storm planet from all the Intel we have at this point. Now go suck your own dick in some other thread this is about WW3 not tinfoil hats.

>good, let the butt-hurt flow

U mad bro? Besides, you've done proven your the autist here. You can't stand being talked back to and shown how fucking stupid you are.

>you got mad because I ruined your "shit post"

Cry about it more and throw that tantrum child

>U mad bro
>done proven
>can't stand being talked back to
The tantrum child was going out of his way to contradict an obvious bait.

I laughed long before he did.

Stupid retarded autist.

The Russians did it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGTk0KQhf4

Are you by chance a flat earther?

>WW3
>not tinfoil hats

>The Russians did it

This nigga for real

WWIII probably won't happen without something massive forcing it. All the nations capable of such a war have nukes and missile defense systems. Last thing any of them want to do is press that button. They all saber rattle from time to time but the only war you'll see between the world powers these days is small and petty political cold wars. Honestly, it's the only reason best korea hasn't been curb stomped yet. Moment China either signs on with the US on the matter or stops defending best korea then best korea ceases to exist.

The Russians have barely enough money to have Wifi AND YOU THINK THEY LANDED ON VENUS
oh god pls kys

Russians DID land a probe on Venus when they were still the Soviet Union.

>Russians DID land a probe on Venus when they were still the Soviet Union.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You win bud that is the biggest shitpost I have seen in the last 30mins gj.

Lognak, I get you're a troll but how has it been since anyone paid you a toll?

You're not even a good troll man.

You've gotten pissed off at anons who you couldn't troll, and stayed on topic of the discussion. I bet you believe the earth is flat too.

>hurr durr, all we got is satellite imagry