Is this the greatest musical ever made? What did Sup Forums think of it?

Is this the greatest musical ever made? What did Sup Forums think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75WFTHpOw8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Only kinographical experience to make me cry.

it's shit.
Cringeworthy shit.

This movie had a really strange atmosphere, and the acting felt bizarre in a way I can't really describe.
I enjoyed it though. Bjork is a qt

it's the only musical I like, so yes

I really enjoyed this movie. It's bizarre yet enchanting. I wish I had people to talk about it with.

talk about it with me.
My argument is: it's shit tailor made for reddit.

is this a cringe thread?

>it's shit tailor made for reddit.
why do you say that?

I liked Hair better

don't you have a star wars thread open?

why is it shit: all the songs are bad, bjork is a terrible artist both as a comedian and as a songwriter/singer. The acting is bad. The premise and plot are absolutely uninteresting. Basically, everything about it is shit, it doesn't have one redeeming quality.
Why it's tailor made for reddit: reddit loves shit. Particaluarily when it features subhumans (non-whites, handicapped, etc).

nice one
guess I'll leave this board now

True kino

you can stay as long as you don't go around saying that dancer in the dark is good. It's shit.

why are plebs always so vocal about their childish opinions?

I liked it but it tried too hard to be depressing. Oh look, she's already had everything bad that could possible happen to her happen, but let's take things further and make her even more miserable! I know it's Von Trier's style to be overly dark and depressing but this just kind of felt forced.

me on the left

Yes this is the best musical ever, not even a contest. Criterion blu-ray when?

>liking reddit: the musical
>not childish

ok

hate to break it to you but if you like this you're the pleb

I bet you like RLM, am I right?

not really.
I like Lost River, do you?

can't say I watched it. Is it any good? It kind of seems as Drive2, and I disliked drive very much.

>greatest musical ever made
>songs written by a pop singer

Pick one you sickening pleb.

Just seen it today

It was ok. Songs were shit, and it was too long. I enjoyed the atmosphere and colors of it though, and acting

And I hated how she didn't stand up for herself in the court. It annoys me when characters act stupid in films just so the plot can happen

It's amazing. Nothing to do with drive. I know this has lost its meaning now, but it's really kinography, in the sense that the story is not "told", it is hinted at. Amazing cinematography, music, visuals. Truly an audi-visual experience that cannot be categorized easily because it is so unique and original. "Fairy tale" is the most suited category for it, and even that is really not appropriate. Without a doubt the best film of the decade, from my pov. Critics really missed it, they are worthless. Great acting, too.

I mean, I can say all I want about it, but in the end it doesn't mean anything until you watch it.

If you guenuinely enjoy, you're a patrician in my book. If you don't, you guessed it, that makes you a pleb.

>Bjork
>just a pop singer
red dit

Even if she was just charged with manslaughter (unlikely), she would still be blind and in prison for years.

I guess she thought the government would take the money if they found it she was gonna give it to her son for the operation.

is it in any way like a gaspar noe movie?

I might actually watch it..

>Greatest musical ever made
>Not directed by Jacques Démy
>Not composed by Michel Legrand

not at all like gaspar noe.
I couldn't tell you of another movie that ressembles it, tbfh.

I'll watch it. if it turns out to be crap I'm gonna find you and break your legs.

>Is this the greatest musical ever made?
It is for people that don't like musicals. I like it but it's terribly flawed and certainly not my favourite.

if you think it's crap what you're gonna find is plebland where everyone watches capeshit all day and listens to beyonce while drinking american "beer".

I really enjoyed it. I am a big Bjork fan though so there is a lot of bias there.

do you like the spice girls too?

I prefer S Club 7 personally.

How can a Bjork hater not like this movie? She gets cucked, robbed, used, goes blind and eventually dies.

youtu.be/75WFTHpOw8Y

Is Bjork "our girl"?

My favorite musical is the one with the lesbian snow lolis

You shouldn't let poets lie to you

Umbrellas of Cherborg
Topsy-Turvy

Why is she so cute, bros?

Reddit the musical is moulin rouge.

I only liked 2 songs.
Was kinda disappointed how few songs were in it.
Still pretty good though.

I know people throw this word around a lot without meaning, but she is LITERALLY Autistic.

These types of recommendations are always shit. If someone has less than ten albums, just listen to all of them in order of release.

10 albums is a lot to listen to for someone you don't even know if you'd like or not.

Someone's entire career is in those ~10 hours and you could listen to one album a day every day for ten days. It's really not that much considering that will give you the fullest understanding if you like that musician.

So you've never listened to a first album that you didn't like or that you didn't feel was representative of the bands later output?