Americans will not vote for Trump. Say hello to President Hillary, republicucks

Americans will not vote for Trump. Say hello to President Hillary, republicucks.

dems don't have enough bodies to win the general

relax. the majority of millennials can't even vote yet so they resort to participating in shit like that to "fit in" with their normie clique.

lol avocado hahaha so randOoooOooM

>this is considered humor in burgerland

Muh islands is much more funny

>twitter
>relevant

Pick one

Shut up "whitey"

>option that publically shares the post is for their choice candidate
>option that privately saves the post is trump

yeah, nothing tricky here. let alone this is on some ADD millenial black populated social networking

Hillary will be dead within 3 years. Bill will die before her.

He's gaining in the polls every week. By November it should be 70% trump.

I'm a Bernout and it's clear to even me that Trump will likely be the next President especially if Hill gets the nom. Only thing that can stop it is huge scandal of some kind, an assassination, or a habbening.

In general, the people who follow the Avocado twitter are _of course_ far more pro-Avocado than the average voter, some of them could even be considered radicals.
If this same poll was done on Trump's twitter, the results would probably be reversed.

he is right, your humour is shit

If i understand USAs shitty system right, the people actually have very little to say whos gonna be elected since they are voting for representatives that can vote for what ever they want.

Kinda fucked.

Sure they do. They have graveyards full of voters.

Tied in FL & PA polls.
Trump leading in OH polls.
Any other battleground states you want to talk about?
Or just stomp your baby feet cause you can't handle the feels?

>>this is considered humor in burgerland

Nah. Nobody thinks this is funny. Leftists and anti-americans just pretend it is funny to status signal their belonging to the progressive clique.

It's worse than that since it's a two party system. Theoretically either party can put forward only the candidates they want and bar anyone they don't want, you then vote on those candidates then vote between the final two (+ the ones that never have a chance of winning).
For example, imagine the next Republican group being made up of JEB, Kasich, Rubio and no one else.

Would somebody do this?
Just get on the internet and tell lies?

Status signalling isn't a laughing matter

Nah, it's just each state has a given value of points and they're all winner take all. So if you win a state by 1% or 49% it doesnt make a difference, you get all points. First to 270 points wins.

OOOF FACTS

>If you retweet everyone who follows you sees it
>If you favourite it doesn't go further

puppy baby monkey vs. avocado would be the election of the century desu

you have simpsons ms paint edits and poorly 3d animated faces with sunglasses

Is avacado a new perjorative for mexican?

Beaner
Beanbag
Spic
Spigger (spic/nigger)
Frijole Cabeza
Catfish
Roach
Shitskin
Trash
Basura
Wetback
Juan
Paco
Avacado (new)

The list goes on

I was a trump supported until I saw this and I took a cruz missile to the knee

Now I'm a cruzmissile

>jul 2015

You realize a single party has had 3 consecutive terms only 1 time in the last 100 years right? It is numerically improbable for bernie or hillary to win

gonna need a source on that claim because I am voting for trump