Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWR8jzhnM5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you expect from mexicans?

Christ, imagine if Hernandez and Gronk had been in this game. I mean the comeback was incredible, but still.

Strong family values like I see on TV.

But the dude said something disrespectful - you just gonna let it slide?

Wtf was his problem

Hernandez was easily a top 3 TE

Shame he had to fuck it all up for some stupid gang shit

>neck tattoos

absolutely degenerate

he's a spic

Todo para la familia. Everything for the family.

Puerto Rican

same shit

What is really disgusting is the fact that Roger FAGdel suspends Tom Brady for """"deflating"""" a football, yet Aaron commits MURDER and not even a peep from the NFL?

you can take the Spic out of the Barrio, but you can't take the Barrio out of the Spic

He's unironically probably happier in jail. He's fucked in the head.

Psychopathic.

>His entire life collapsing before his eyes in the courtroom
>Smiling like it's all a joke

>implying literal psychopaths think like you and me

Why are white people so autistic

no, they probably would've lost with him

this was something far beyond the NFL's scope, they let the justice system take car of him.

>barrio
How fucking white are you?

Dude isn't in the fucking league-- You can't punish a guy who doesn't work for you.

The more important thing is figuring out how to get away with it. He's famous, so he really had to try to get convicted.

>HERNANDEZ
>White

Aaron Rodgers sells a lot of t-shirts

sup American education

fucks a lot of 'girls'

its a Spanish surname you retard

Puerto Rico is US.

>Spanish
>White

>american "athletes"

Wasn't even gang shit. The black guys bumped into him at a bar and refused to apologize, so he murdered both of them, and then he roped some of acquaintances into covering it up but didn't trust one of them not to spill the beans, so he killed him too, but since he was so closely related to him it was easy for the cops to figure out what happened.

That's correct.

Fucking leafs.

Is Bennett better than Herandez?

fucking psychopaths man

I've known a couple and I immediately made an effort to disassociate from them even if it meant also disassociating from other people I liked.

>former caliphate and centuries of moor enrichment
>white

I thought his homie was taking the fall for him ala Ray Lewis style

The Patriots had to get rid of the "bad hombre"

I know him. You're a pussy and could never hold your own with him in tthe same room. Watch your mouth, bitch. You got no heart

thats not enough to change the gene pool you retard

Then you you need to disassociate from yourself because you're a psychopath

sure it isn't, pablo

Because Bristol, CT breeds trash

lol

I probably have some psychopathic traits but empathy and restraint pretty much exclude me from being a psychopath.

No one cares, nerd. You sound like a little bitch that no one wants to be around anyway.

this is the kind of thing a psychopath would say 2bh

This is the kind of thing a pussy ads bitchmade nigga would say. I know because I am one.

No. At the end of the first half, Bennett committed that retarded holding and then the play right after he shat himself for no gain and NE had to kick a FG

Bennett is shit

i bet it was worth it. they wouldn't try to discourage murder so much if it wasn't awesome.

Trust me it is. It's one of the things THEY don't want you to know.

It's a good feel, man. Like I don't even think the act is the point, just the feeling. I had my hands around this kid's throat, once when I was like 12, and I could have just held them there until he died, and it felt really special.

Spic here
Some of us have very violent tendacies.

It's sexy. It turns my pussy on

>spanish
>white
dont be racist

Super Canadian cuck?

>It turns my pussy on
Sounds legit.

Remember, Spaniards aren't white

quite simple reason actually

he's literally insane

Yeah. I blame machismo, you know? We're raised the mindset of "somebody hurts your gf, you fuck him up", "some guy threatens your sister, you fuck him up", etc. . When I was in HS, one of my non-latino friends made a joke about fucking my sister, and I just straight up punched him in the face. First fight I'd ever been in, in my whole life, but it was just instinct.

It's kind of like the nig-nog mentality, only it's based entirely on the notion of family/romantic honor. No surprise that so many of us commit murder.

DELETE THIS

You lads are a good bunch. The latino kids at my school at my school didn't fight unless you disrespected them.

It's a very non-cucked mindset. Hope libs don't brainwash it out of you.

>

I was out on the streets after hitting some bars and a mexican girl was being a cunt and I told her so and she threw water at my face, luckily I had a cup of water too so I threw it back.

Out of nowhere 3 mexican manlets that didn't even know the girl came out and tried to fight me.

And by fight try to all jump me at the same time.

He's right, though. Puerto Rico is legally US territory, as far as the US government and any other government is concerned. Puerto Ricans have US citizenship from birth.

They're actually a lot like people who are born in DC or Guam. They're Americans, they just don't have Senators or a representative in the House.

We need to stop hating on boricuas. We annexed that island 119 years ago, it is US territory, and they are Americans.

t. drunk butthurt Cuban-American who hates seeing his reggaeton bros disrespected

Yeah, you never hurt or disrespect a latina girl. You ever wonder why they all dress like sluts in public, even though they're religious? Because they know they're safe as long as there are some latino dudes around.

>they are Americans

They literally are, Puerto Rico has been part of the US since 1898 and hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans (keep in mind that the island even today has just 3 million people) since then have risked their lives to defend the US in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, etc. .

>latinas
>safe with latinos around

Every latina I've ever met was molested, raped or beaten by their own kind.

>they're safe as long as there are some latino dudes around
>safe

Reggaeton is a disease and I hope Trump blows this country to pieces. Puertoricans are a bunch of loud mouths with a huge ego

Nah. Hernandez was crazy athletic. Couldn't block, but was so agile for being 6-4 and basically was the best slot receiver in the game

they're still spics, Trudeau

this is so fucking true lmao, this is why I only date latinas, they all have low self esteem inside and have daddy issues more than a black girl

>has to use casual racism as damage control for someone being retarded

kek

and that kid? tom bardy.

Bennett, for all his size, isn't all that great a tight end. For some reason he's shitty while playing with the GOAT but actually better playing with Cutlet.

virtue signaling

>Every latina I've ever met was molested, raped or beaten by their own kind.

Wow, really? Do you mind if I ask where you grew up? I'm from Hialeah, with family in Key Biscayne, West New York, and the Bronx, and we were all raised to have the utmost respect for women. I almost never heard about one of our own hurting some latina.

They really are. "Safe", is the best way to put it. You wonder why they let their asses hang out of those tiny shorts, then waltz through rough neighborhoods? They know if you touch her, half a dozen dudes will fuck you up.

I'm middle aged, college educated, own a house, and I voted for Trump, that white enough for you?

I hope he's crying in his bitch cell

to fucking who?

who the fuck is this dude virtue signaling to on Sup Forums? If anything, you're the one virtue signalling, considering the virtues of this place.

>smug reaction picture in a post admonishing casual racism

yeah I consider that pretty gay

Why did you?

fine by me user.
because he likes this country maybe

>tfw spic
> the most famous spics are either illiterate idiots, gangbangers or both

At least we had Scott Gomez for a while, I guess.

>The story concerns a farmer who finds a viper freezing in the snow. Taking pity on it, he picks it up and places it within his coat. The viper, revived by the warmth, bites his rescuer, who dies realizing that it is his own fault. The story is recorded in both Greek and Latin sources. In the former, the farmer dies reproaching himself "for pitying a scoundrel," while in the version by Phaedrus the snake says that he bit his benefactor "to teach the lesson not to expect a reward from the wicked." The latter sentiment is made the moral in Medieval versions of the fable. Odo of Cheriton's snake answers the farmer's demand for an explanation with a counter-question, "Did you not know that there is enmity and natural antipathy between your kind and mine? Did you not know that a serpent in the bosom, a mouse in a bag and fire in a barn give their hosts an ill reward?"

what about enrique iglesias and rafa nadal

or do you mean mexican and not pic related

So you're subhumans unable to live in normal society

>he only killed 3 people
k e k

Nah, I was talking about Latin American diaspora, mestizos and castizos

Pic was mostly unrelated

No man, you don't get it. We very much are. My dad is an Ivy League-educated doctor, one of the smartest men I've ever met. I'm just trying to explain the cultural mindset that makes us more prone to violence.

There is a very old-school concept of honor in our community. And not just my own community (Cuban), but really all latino communities. One of your friends, or your family gets threatened, you act. Because that's what a man does.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWR8jzhnM5E

how the fuck does he remain so emotionless?
this is a guy that has been living on easy life ever since he was 14 years old because he's fucking huge and can catch a ball. and all of that is about to be taken away

true psychopath, literally no emotion after killing 3 and going to jail for life

mestizos in general can be very fucking barbaric like him, it's the indio blood and it's why blacks are generally terrified of hispanics

American education at work

>its a republican value to fight people at school
wew

BAKA f.am dem witebois for real tho i cannot fathom lmao lol *does an interception* *Gets close to the nigger nearest to him and starts doing whatever retarded ape nigger dancemoves are popular in the current month* UUUHHHUUUUH WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR