Last two digits is how many days of nofap you do

last two digits is how many days of nofap you do

and don't fucking roll if you won't do it

does fapping lower your testosterone?

yes

it actually increases it

a enzyme is released when you ejackt.
This will turn the testosterone in your body in to other hormones that will make you passive.

Real helpful.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Wrong.

Rolling

Maybe immediately but long term sex and jerking off increases testosterone.

Motivation?

what enzyme?

No.

Roll

AHAHAHAHHA I WONT DO IT FAGGOT

Roll mah niggs

i'm looking at the dots, not the line, and it seems, aside from the few people on the outer side of the spectrum, to be pretty consistent

For the glory!

roll

Fuckkk man XD Nice 8

no it does not. it releases more if anything

this

pretty small sample

There is a peak after the 4 days, im guessing they excluded the after 4 days as it would give a shitty read

How many samples do you need to figure out that the planet is round?

exactly. after the peak, your test drops like crazy. you eventually become either a passified little bitch, or overly anxious. either way, the longer you abstain, the more it hurts when you finally do orgasm again. takes a bunch of load busts till its not painful again

>take 20 data points
>draw line over them
>get another years funding
Is research the ultimate scam?

Rawl

Fuck

roll mf

Rull

Rolll

Smackity smack

rolling

Dude what the FUCK are you talking about? Go to a doctor

>exactly. after the peak, your test drops like crazy. you eventually become either a passified little bitch, or overly anxious. either way, the longer you abstain, the more it hurts when you finally do orgasm again. takes a bunch of load busts till its not painful again

>exactly. after the peak, your test drops like crazy.
But it isnt converted in to female hormones
>become either a passified little bitch, or overly anxious. either way, the longer you abstain, the more it hurts when you finally do orgasm again. takes a bunch of load busts till its not painful again
So you have a masturbation addiction, it hurts when it comes, and you get anxiety when you do actually have some testosterone in you.

Why dont you just dress like a girl and get it over with you low test beta cuck fag

here it goes

Nice try mom

roll

Here we go. I need to pee.

Please let me go 99 days without falling and fapping so I can escape the clutches and curses of the devil

Roll

No it doesnt.
Every time you fap you deplete the testosterone.

Habitual fapping is keeping the test levels low and prevents the peak Leaving you as a low test bata nu-male

zero
you will see fags

it doesnt drops below the point that you have 2days after fapping, it stays far above that.

roll

Easy peasey no dick squeezy

rolling for 99

ralphy

Roll

Fuck!

Jews

Im yurf

rollin

not so bad

Roll

eh why the fuck not

Roll

I've seen your kind of thread a lot OP
Fuck it roll

not really no

there is one study that says after 7 days of not ejaculating you get a testosterone boost on the 7th day, but after that it goes back down

I'll actually do this. Heading back to college soon, don't want to be a low test beta cuck.

Rolling nigger

Relapsed yesterday, so time for another try with better insights

My endocrinologist wanted to show me that I'm wrong and presrcibed me some medication that increased testosterone level. What happened was nothing lik pic of OP, I was just constantly annoyed, angry and it didn't change anything related to boner, maybe even my sex drive was lower than before. Don't take the testosterone thing too seriously, most of what you want is personality, very little depends on testosterone. If you feel depressed and weak it may be something else, like serotonin level, then you should consult a psychiatrist.

Fuck niggers

roll

>but after that it goes back down
it does but it doesnt drops down to the level of post masturbation.

You dont get the peak if you masturbate with in the 8 days that the peek occurs, basicly you are shutting down the natural hormonal cycle of your body.

Spritzer Crybaby O'Neill

xddddddddddddd

Roll

xddddddd

>I was just constantly annoyed, angry
Yeah because you have a shitty life and dont have any women to fuck, you are unhappy and because of you not being a dopamine dosed wanker you dont like life at that time.

You are an addict and you get a fix from masturbation.

You literally described withdraw symptoms.

i feel far less depressed and weak with testosterone then with out.
You sound like a depressed loser (no offence) the low serotonin could be because you are depleted of nutrients, one being zinc

Fuck it roll I needa sort my life out

Yes. Benifits of no fap and no sex > high testosterone > huge balls

rol

fuck

The testicles actually reduce in size because they are not over active.
The sack will be filled with sperms tho.

Long break

tester

Rolling

OK

rollerino riperino

RoLlInG

Roll

Fuck it
Forgive me weener

Look at this guy , he has been posting his dick on Sup Forums for a while now.
He masturbates a lot, hasnt got a gf or touched a women in years.
Now his dick is getting smaller and more bend.

I think Mr. Weener will be happy with the rest.

Roll

based on the no fap theory, I would have less testosterone because I get laid a lot.

Sounds like a load of bullshit.
jerking it exercises the muscles that help you restrain from cumming when you do the fucking.

sorry that I have advanced beyond this board.

Asset

So I get from this thread that it is optimal to abstain for 7 days and cum on the 8th day and then abstain again for 7 and cum on the 8th and so forth forever.

seems reasonable, will try it myself. I already tried nofap for months but I would notice that I felt the fire only in the first week or two, then I would get beta as fuck again. So what I read here makes actually sense, if you abstain longer you devolve again.

I think i will cum twice on the 8th day just to get a proper reset. My testo levels will rise to eternety. Let's see how it turns out, wish me luck. Starting from tomorrow.

does coffee/caffeine affect test levels?

Rolling. I'm a hentai artist and these challenges always enhance my creativity.

Why would you need testosterone anyway since you're browsing Sup Forums all day.

double zeros here we go

Yeah ,right...

3 months..it's gonna be a white christmas

Roll