So no one else is going to say it? I have to do it?

Face it, he only killed himself to seem deep and to try to be immortalized. Lots of musicians have done this and even subpar writers like DFW. He wanted to secure his legacy now that his band has long burned out. He wasn't depressed, thinking deeply about existence, or suffering any abuse or financial struggle.

Stop glorifying him. He was a loser and his suicide proved it, just like it did for all those other mediocre artists who were desperate to be remembered and glorified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZXzMDKEwqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake

realy makes you think...

Face it, he only made this post to seem edgy and to try to be given a small amount of attention for a brief moment. Lots of posters have done this and even subpar memes like CSH. He wanted to secure his legacy now that his afternoon didn't have much else going on. He wasn't onto something, thinking deeply about the musical hero Chester's existence, or suffering any logic or notability.

Stop glorifying him. He was a loser and his thread proved it, just like it did for all those other mediocre posters who were desperate to be noticed.

Fake news.

Underrated

OP BTFO

How will OP ever recover?

So no one else is going to say it? I have to do it? Chris dies the same day O.J. gets probation, and I don't think it's coincidence. Search your feelings, O.J. killed him. You know it's true

Lots of musicians did this? Like who? I'm genuinely curious.

Murder isn't allowed on this board

kek

Despite the awful art college hipster following, DFW is a great writer

youtube.com/watch?v=dZXzMDKEwqI

holy shit

Top post desu

overrated

Quite samefagging

Fucking hell, you killed him.

t. OP

I kinda thought something like that too. Corny music, corny lyrics, corny "issues," then a corny suicide of a 'hard rock' artist.

jiji

>22 replies
>20 posters
you tried

cringe

jesus christ dude

Samefag

People give a shit because he was good.

Let that sink in you fucking faggot

overrated post

>hating on DFW
Post-ironically kill yourself

Did you know John Lennon beat his wife?

Witnessed

I think people cared so much because for many he was a part of their childhood. Linkin Park was already a huge band while I was in elementary school, and they kept releasing music as I moved on to middle school and so on. That being said, I think there were many more talented people than Chester, but he has a very special place in many people's hearts. For many 20 some odd year olds, they grew up on Chester's music, so hearing that he killed himself was probably a big blow to a lot of people even if their last record was, to quote melon, not good.

Thanks user.

Dam sun.

-SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAAAAARRR

Damn, OP Is really trying to make this not seem like he didn't get BTFO'd. HAAHAHAHAHAH

OP is kill.

RIP CHESTER.

Kurt Cobain blew out his brain
Said he couldn't handle the fame
But David gorilla is there to say
He was gonna kill him anyway

REKT

Samefag: The Thread

He was drunk as fuck when he did it.

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

OP cannot recover from this.

It's over.

If you think DFW killed himself for attention then you're retarded and need a reality check

Yeah I mean he was routinely molested as a child, but you thought his band sucked so I guess he didn't possess the depth to be clinically depressed

that'll do piggy
that'll do

I suffered from some mild depression but the worst thought I ever had was to try to cut myself, but I can't do it because I think that's way too damn painful and I hate real physical pain. I just cried the pain out until that feeling passed.

To willingly suffered real physical pain such as cutting yourself up or committing suicide means the pain inside your mind were too unbearable that you want that physical pain to get out of your mind. People calling him a coward or loser just never suffered severe depression like him.

Everything in your life can be rainbow and sunshine, but somehow when you saw a bridge, man wouldn't it feel good just to jump off it and end everything. Unfortunately Chester was alone (or he did plan to be alone), because if he wasn't he definitely wouldn't have done this.

I FEEL SO NUMB
I CANT FEEL YOU THERE

Did op ded?

What if he faked his suicide like Elvis so he could move away from his life and his band? (which, do I need to recall this to you, was the laughing stock of the alternative community until three days ago).
Think about it, once you are superstar like him, you have a shitload of responsabilities and thousands of people counting on you.
Faking your death is the only solution if you want to have a quiet life again.

He is probably chilling on the beach on some pacific island right now, enjoying reading the tributes to his name, watching all of you closeted LP listeners come out and waiting for his family to join him.

This. Fuck you OP fucking fag

hahahaha BTFO

include me in the screenshot, I want to point myself out to my reddit friends too!

De-fucking-flected

Yeah fuck you OP. Fucking step out of elitist sarcasm land long enough to have sympathy for someone with internalized emotional issues or atleast respect now that they're dead

Damn.

yeah because people kill themselves to somehow get sympathy after being dead. that doesn't make any fucking sense. he's dead dude. it's not like he faked it and is looking at social media secretly like "fuck yeah!!!"
include me in the screenshot

i was here