>Alt Right BTFO
>True liberals rejoice
What a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/
youtu.be/-sz0KY-3PbQ
youtu.be/j6ldIUdKNv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only reason Trump is doing this is so he can firmly grip the minority vote and win him the presidency, once that happens he'll backtrack on that and ban muslims and shit.

>mfw Trump is left of Hillary

If you actually think banning muslims and deporting mexicans wasn't a tactic he used to win the republican nomination, you're a fool. He's not going to do that and he was never going to do that

he doesn't care about ideology

he cares about america and what's best for america regardless of left/right

>this is what cucks actually believe

Except he hasnt backpedaled at all. He still plans the wall and blocking muslims

>Being this naiive

so the cuck position isn't to think he's the new hitler?

What has he backpedaled on

cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/
just for starters

Thats not backpedaling. He said it was a suggestion when he first talked about it. But your stupid ass probably didnt even follow him back then.

Building a wall. Its been how many months now and mexico still hasn't paid a single peso. Construction hasn't even started! Bakka

I dont give a fuck about the wall, muslims or anything but jobs and money.

If he is capable of bringing both to the US, he's worth voting for.

>Abortion
>Torture
>Muslim ban is "just a suggestion"
>Supports trannies
I mean, it's apparent that he's shifting left. Just because you're butt hurt about it doesn't make it wrong

if he fails to deliver the wall and the muslim immigration ban he will not be elected for a second term

doesn't he need to backpedal before convention because GOP is in charge of auditing his policy?

also captcha is 1946. It's a sign that God Emperor himself channels through meme magic

>mental gymnastics

You're gonna have to translate that to Urdu if you want him to understand.

>clinton news network

Trump himself has said that he is not backtracking. He's also said, from the very beginning, that you have to be flexible. What did he say that is different from what he has been said this whole time?

>citations needed

Also
>supports trannies
That was his stance from the beginning. He doesnt fucking care, since it doesnt fucking matter. This only started being an issue when the dumbass NC gov and libcucks made it one.

Thats not mental gymnastics you goddamn mongoloid
Go watch his original stance then come back, its always been a "suggestion" he said
>we MIGHT have to block muslims from entering until we know whats going on
Ir something along those lines

I don't think the GOP has much of any control over his policy positions. And if this is how he's shifting to be more in line with the republican party, I can't wait to see how he shifts for a general

Also now he's getting money from donors such as Sheldon Adelson (kike) to fund his campaign

You cant self fund a general election campaign you retard

it would be extremely painful

4 your wallet

>we MIGHT
youtu.be/-sz0KY-3PbQ
Tell me again where he said the word "MIGHT"?

>be lifelong republican
>oh look another election that is about social issues while economic policy gets butt fucked again

MAGA

he has to go left, most people are center-left ..

Well shit. But if i recall his policy on his website stated that it was a suggestion
Cant really check because phone.

He's reading directly off what's on his website.

And the IP change is because I had to switch to wifi to get that youtube video. I too am on my phone.

Fugg :DDDD
Anyway i expect him to go through with it. Its not like he said he was against it.

I dont mind m8
I hate phone posting. I hate phones in general desu

Are you stupid? All the candidates are making suggestions of what they would do because they can't enact anything as of this moment. Shill.

You're missing the point though. Everyone knows it's just a suggestion. But the fact that he went out of his way to say it's just a suggestion months after he suggested it implies he's softening his position. Learn to read subtext. It's important in politics

IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION BRO

Trumpcucks on suicide watch

I have bad news for you buddy, he's not gonna go through with it. He's gonna claim congress won't let him go through with it and that will be the end of it. He knew all along though it's just soundbytes to make it seem like "he's politically incorrect, he says what most people are thinking!" to people supporting him so that they vote for him.

So is the wall just a suggestion too? Do you expect it not being built because it's just a suggestion?

Nobody cares. He does what he needs to win. This alone will cause libs to kill themselves en masse. And the world will be far better off as a result.

Why resist something so glorious?

Really shitty shill attempt, name one core issue he has backpedaled on.

Literally everything is a "suggestion" when you're running, he has no power yet.
>cnn
TOP kek do you shills even try anymore?

youtu.be/j6ldIUdKNv4

Live on national television

> He's gonna claim congress won't let him go through with it
Uh no, he doesn't even need to talk to Congress to do this. Obama did it without Congress in 2011 with Iraqi refugees, it is within the purview of the Executive (this is probably the one time Obama did something without Congress that was legal). Thanks for showing how ignorant you are though.

love all these trump shills pretending, its so pathetic
trump is more left than right with his current views
and you cant decide between
>he le speaks his mind
and
>le is just tricking da joos
you delusional lonely losers wanted so hard to be part of something that you took the ultimate bait.
when he flip flops on the wall ill be laughing

see

Trump's whole platform is
>It's just a suggestion, bro!

Visas was never a core issue. Illegal immigration was always the topic, not people who come here legally to work.

So we can't trust him and now we should all jump ship to the ever honest Clinton? Fuck off, there's another subtext to why he talks like that, it's to lure in people on the fence about him. You're a shill.

I expect it to be built because he's framed his campaign around it. He's suggesting what he will do when he gets in office. You're only interpreting it this way cause you're trying to imply we should vote for Hillary.

>the flag in the back

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying you SHOULD vote for Trump. That being said, I'm saying we should vote for him because he's going to be a very moderate president who isn't beholden to corprate interests and thus will actually make decisions that benefit all of America. I'm just excited he's shifting left because I'm liberal

And then he clarified what he meant that same day. Done with you shills. Saged.

>>Supports trannies

As a rich New Yorker he's always been pro-fag and pro-tranny, remember he used to hang out with Elton John and Rudy "Nine Eleven Tranny" Giuliani.

El Rato warned you about New York values but you didn't listen, you Cruzified the only true, trusTED constitutional conservative.

The big issues are always national security and the economy and Trump is strong in both.

If anyone thought he was anything but a moderate northeast Republican that's slightly skeptical of globalization I have bad news for you.

If you want to understand any politician you have to look at their track record, not the false promises that all politicians make.