Ask a guy that just got diagnosed with Aspergers anything

Ask a guy that just got diagnosed with Aspergers anything.

what's there to ask, you have aspergers, so what?

kek, I just saw that schizophrenia post, so it's a pseudo parody.

How did you find out? What signs were there?

Well I've never really been "normal" it always felt like I saw a different world than everyone else. I'm a bit anti social and disconnected. Also my emotions seem a bit off, like I don't feel certain things that most people do. A friend of mind said he thought I had it. So I took some online tests, the tests said I probably had it. So went to a doctor, and he said I definitely have it.

Care to give an example or two of this whole idea of seeing the world differently, and emotions being off?

Grats. Now you know you are as retarded as everyone thought you were.

stop lewding the fucking dragon you autist

Well even from a young age I was pretty cynical, I didn't care much for things that most people care about. Public image, social interaction. With the emotions it's almost like everything is dulled, it's hard for be to be truly happy or sad or mad.

Which of your actions do you recognize as compulsive (if any) and which do you defend as making sense?

>Pretty cynical
like everyone else on Sup Forums

>didn't care much for things most people care about
oh no, you don't like dressing up as a chad and drinking yourself to the point of vomiting. What a shame.

I know, but it's hard. To be fair, I've never jerked it to her. Or I guess I should say, finished.

I want to mating press Kanna to death.

Aspies are statistically better at math and science.

common misconception. while savants can occur in autism, it's more likely to just be worse at everything thanks to all the other disadvantages.

you just see savants occasionally thanks to autisms obsessive nature when they get dedicated to something. A normal person could most likely do better if they spent the same amount of time on something

hmm I'm not sure if I have any super compulsive behaviors. If anything I'd say plans. I hate just randomly doing shit with no real thought (if it turns out fun that's fine) but like If I'm going to hang out with someone I'd like to know a solid week before, have the exact time planned out. If it changes in anyway it can really annoy me.

Ask a guy with Sixxer syndrome anything

I am actually very good at math and science. Not sure if it's from me being an Aspie or not, but I remember in HS i could solve math problems faster than anyone else without using the shitty formulas the teacher made us use.

So you got burgers in your ass, what's the big deal? Next time eat the big Mac, not sit on it retard

Yes I've made the anus cheeseburger jokes before

I took the asperger AQ test http aspergerstest net

I got 13. I think it would be lower if I didn't just hate people.

Oh also if I start something I have to finish it, or like if I'm trying to remember something, I have to remember it or it drives me crazy.

I took that I think, if it's the same one I am thinking of I got around a 33

It's less likely you got diagnosed with Aspergers than it is High Functioning Autism. I heard a while ago that they no longer consider Aspergers a valid label and now just include it in the general Autism Spectrum.

Why are you lewding the dragon, fellow aspy? Isn't that forbidden?

I have a fetish for sexualizing things that shouldn't be.

Like fire hydrants?

ravioli ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli

I want to see Kanna creampied

>assburgers
kek