Why does Colbert constantly rape Trump so hard?

Why does Colbert constantly rape Trump so hard?

because he is an orange fucktart who begs to be raped in the ass.

Because he always leaves his ass wide open

Because it's easy to come up with jokes about the most talked about and empowered man in the U.S. Most news outlets do the leg work for you because Donald Trump is so prolific and after that you just bait in all the liberals. Instant ratings.

To the left we have the Alpha male, to the right we have the lesser, the beta cuck.
Colbert sold his soul.

For the views

Same reason RT has americans constantly shitting on america
Money

Because it's a part of his agenda to do so.

Because he's in showbusiness and they throw tantrums when the world gets uncucked

I mean, I don't watch him, but isn't it his job to make fun of politics?

He openly shills now, even told off his own audience once for laughing at the wrong part of his "joke"

/thread

Only spit roast pig Saudis would allow

>Throw tantrums
>Meanwhile in the White House

Draining the swamp

Ratings

colbert looks like bob saget transitioning to whatever mental illness is trendy these days

he isn't funny and anyone who agrees with him deserves the gas chamber

Because he is just like every other assblasted liberal who is assblasted about the election and can't do anything about it besides continue to be assblasted. The only difference between him and all of your friends on Facebook is he has a TV show.

he doesn't

STAHB LAFFIN
DU SKOOBS

so fuckin funny

> Green HUD
> in the Mojave.
You fucking disgust me.

Cos of his babysitter?

How to babysit trump...

Colbert wouldn't have a career anymore without Trump. He should be giving him half his paycheck.

because he thinks people will mistake him for john oliver and her might actually get some viewers

Beguz Bonald grumblep got TEW SCOOPIES

>He openly shills now
when did the meaning of "shill" become "says things that make me sad"?

LOST

Because that's the content his writers feed him with.

GIVE UP THE 2 SCOOPS DRNLD DRUMPF

have the russian shillbots abandoned dolan drumpf?

source

They got nothing left to work for nowadays.

Because he's the US president who dominates the news cycle, and making jokes about the news is literally his job, especially if it's related to politics since this is Colbert and not Letterman etc. plus trump is easy to make fun of because he's a complete fuck-up.

>Trump supporter accusing other people of throwing tantrums

LBJ never said this

So glad the fat American waited on his scooter while literally every other world leader in attendance walked briefly through the city. Totally doesn't confirm every negative stereotype about amerilards. Well, at least it's because he's prolonging his life by not wasting his life force on exercise, so they know we understand science.

>people actually think that colbert and other liberal commentators are angry about Trump
>people think that they're angry about literally FREE material and FREE relevance for the next 4-8 years
>failed to repeal Obamacare THREE TIMES with a Republican majority in both houses of Congress

>obamacare
>trumpcare
>identity politics

Can you stop seeing things black and white? For one minute?

>posts a man who is stuck in a perpetual tantrum
Is this a joke? Tell Donny to cry moar about senate majority rules, healthcare, "le fake news", "muh Obama wiretap", lack of GOP support, et al.
>WHY AREN'T REPUBLICANS PROTECTIG ME BOO HOO HOO

Found the trumpet.

You're literally that same guy sperging out yesterday afternoon in another Trump thread.

Do you have a life?

Great points made here

If you had to bet Merkel vs Trump 1v1...
Who here would say Orange Clown can win this?

B-B-B-BUT I PHOTOSHOPPED AN ANGRY IMAGE OF LE COLBERT WITH LE EBIN SCOOPS MEME HE'S THE MAD ONE NOT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didnt even post on Sup Forums yesterday. Take something for your paranoia.

The difference here is one of our posts is certifiable fact (check his Twitter on any/all of his topics of whining), and the other is a strawman. Try harder.

it's Trump fault for dressing like a slut

He's our top rated late night show get over it.

Yeah, you did.

You're sperging out exactly the same way you were yesterday. Hyperbolic, clearly trolling but also clearly emotionally invested in your trolling--which by the way doesn't make it trolling, it makes it actual debate on your behalf.

Go do something else Sup Forumsro.

>lol then why are you on Sup Forums

I'm waiting for the senior supervisors for City of [redacted] to arrive and tell me they're going to give me 500 man hours to revamp the control system for 26 of their lift stations. They're always late, but free Krispy Kreme.

>amerifat intensifies

>taking a comedian seriously

People like you are why Trump won

Triggered.

>paranoia

>reddit spacing
r/the_donald/ is two websites down

Believe it or not you actual retarded, this board consists of more than just me and you. You might also be surprised to learn I'm not the only person on the planet who thinks trump is a clown.

Paranoia.

Jim Jeffries is by far the best comedy show host, he makes fun of everyone instead of just ranting about Trump whole show.

>reddit spacing
>how i type

You're looking for connections where none exist, Sup Forumsro.

>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA

this

You posting an image trying to deflect about being triggered doesn't make you not triggered, Sup Forumsro.

That image is basically a banner saying "im mad as fuck".

>still reddit spacing

You're that same reddit fag who was on here yesterday shilling for trump. Get a fucking life kid.

>I-I'm not m-m-mad you're the one wh-who's mad!
>reddit spacing

Last time i was on Sup Forums there were no libtard cucks in here. Nowadays you cant even say nigger on the board without someone else pointing out the fact that you said the word nigger. Where the fuck have all people gone? fucking pajeets, only niggers and faggots are left on Sup Forums now.

there's always

You could always kys.

Not the user you were talking to but as soon as I found out anons got so easily rustled over spacing I started doing it on purpose.

That's the problem with letting people know your triggers, they'll purposely do it just to antagonize you.

>triggered

He's a fantastic comedian but his show is not as funny as his other stuff. Still decent though

he's the new wave of liberal cuck media because CNN failed

I can tell from your other mannerisms, you've been on Sup Forums every day this week shilling for trump, please just get a life

I'm thinking this

(OP) #

Because it is so deserved.

Just like Mueller.

>strawman.jpg

I was in tears the other night watching him, He was talking about how nobody even knows what libs are protesting anymore.

Are u fucking serious.

>740946105

Make fun of politics, yes, but he is extremely biased tords the left

>cares what others think on user board
>get a life

Top kek kid.

to fight the patriarchy

It's parody retard

Same reason CNN does... "Ratings = money"

Why did trump tell junior to lie about his meeting with Russians?

>Same reason CNN does... "Ratings = money"
Meaning people want to see it.

Ratings

This isn't a glowing review of his show. How dumb would you have to be to not know what they're protesting.

Is he one of those guys who plays dumb in a desperate attempt to pretend both sides are the same? Those people are pathetic.

Yeah you need to lurk more...

Maybe you should watch it and see for yourself instead of just making a snap judgement based on a vague explanation of one small part of an episode.