first

Why are IDs even gone?

REEEEEEEE

Kik me dunners: Casualjosh09

Dunners reporting.

Who's in tonight?
>what the fuck are these "tap the centre of x" captchas

This is me cunts

Drinking some Jim Beam with Coke and listening to Brutal Death Metal.

Skylines are overrated. They're heavy, unrefined, and ugly.

Not to mention every one I've seen looks or is stolen.

sup nz, I'm waiting for 2 wheel spacers, anyone know how to get car through warrant with spacers on?

dunedin reporting. gona get trashed tmo in town

toyota celica alltrac, way better than skyline.

Did any of you cunts hear about Lauri Williams on Police Ten 7? She's a known slut in these provinces lol

pics?

I'll save my Skyline shitposting for You're wrong though :^)
Just don't run the spacers for WOF's or you'll need a cert, taking them off an once twice a year isn't that much hassle

police.govt.nz/stolenwanted/ten7/2017/case-2-wanted-laura-katherina-williams

Laura*

ah yea but tyre sits like 3mm off shock without spacers >.>

forgot pic

nooice
youtube.com/watch?v=rQnYi3z56RE

what kind of slutty shit does she get up to?

Thanks for Moana.

it can sit as close as it likes to the shocks, as long as it doesnt touch when they are looking at it.

where the fuck is lower hutt

Wellington

really WOO HOO!

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

3mm is pretty close though, if they dont look properly they'll fail it cuz theyll assume its touching.

But spacers are 100% fail without cert.

If the rest of Sup Forums was as good as New Zealand threads, all would be right in the world....

Congrats

oh, even if they are cert type. what about popo

NEW ZEALAND IS STILL GARBAGE

Buy 7 masks get 3 free! wrap your face to protect from the head hunters -_-

Have you not got any other wheels with better offset for your car? Not even the stock ones? 3mm isn't much space

could just buy 2 50 buck ones and put them on for the warrant?

Popo know fuck all, so either everything is legit or nothing is legit, depending on which style cop you get.

A cop who knows whats actually legit or not is very rare.

Where to meet Asian chicks in Auckland?

Everywhere.

Literally anywhere.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

what should I do about the exhaust, it's a full hks but tip is ugly as fuck, can i get a 53mm twin pipe off my big bore?

I don't mean to be harsh but I'd recommend just selling those and buying some wheels that actually fit your car properly
Your average plod isn't going to lie under the car to see if it's got spacers, as long as you don't have three inches of wheel poking out of the guard you'll be fine

ok.... sure thing

You can do whatever the fuck you like as long as its under noise limits and goes past your rear doors.

For rallying. No way a celica could keep up with an r32 in a streight line and track spec GTRs are unbeatable in terms of small displacement track cars

>for rallying
There's room for argument there

The r32 would have won on paper but on the dirt the celicas and evos thrashed it. Correct me if im wrong.

What are those limp dick fucks gonna do apart from sell some meth?

Run from cops and kill each other

What active ingredient is in that synthetic weed?

where to meet qt traps?

Nah, you're not wrong, I'm just being a cheeky cunt. They ran R32's and an R33 Nismo 400R at Pikes Peak but that's the only time Skyline's ever saw dirt professionally. There was this one entered in the WRC once too but it was shit kek

horse tranq

>
seconded

Yeah to me the rally skyline was allways more marketing and PR than anything. Showing off the ATTESA AWD system on the dirt. It never really was competitive as a Subie or Mitsi was cheaper, faster and overall better

Its not happening fast enough.

Somewhere in the many layers of beaurocracy of the nz govt there is a handful of corrupt officials letting the meth flow. Lately in the comments on stuff shills have been saying national party has nothing to do with meth epidemic, not our fault! messages. Telling us its our personal responsibility and nzs own fault.

I smell a rat. I bet judis Collins and her boytoy David Chong are bringing it in.

Kek

Soviet antidepressants, pain and suffering. Something that is causing kidney failure, so its real nasty.

We have several spectroscopy labs in NZ but you are not allowed to test what's in the synthetic dope, because its classified 4 national security.

Meanwhile safe old weed is banned.

im here babe

So did everyone move to the discord?

And we'd all know more about Skylines

yeah. threads are dead now.

wheres the cunts from chch at?

Any of you cunts try DXM?

Go die in a fire again

I have (regrettably) drunk full bottles of Robitussin in the past so in a sense, yes. Yes, I have. What are your experiences with DXM?

how2use discord?

You can get to the second plateau only with Vicks 44 Red Label (I've calculated it based on my weight).

Robitussin Dry Cough Forte will get me to third in only around 160ml/200ml

I've only tried it once, but it was good. Couldn't stop giggling

I used to drink blue robitussin often. My friend got me the green bottle once and it wasn't a good time. What do you mean by plateaus? I'm not sure how to calculate the plateau I reached.

Dry Cough Forte is the only one you should get, it's got DXM as the only active ingredient.

Any others and you've done fucked up.

Vicks 44 Dry Cough is another, got it from Pak n Save for $10 as a nice second plateau trip.

discordapp.com/invite/yJzmeRm

Yeah, the green one wasn't good. I often wonder what permanent damage drinking cough syrup does to the body...

It's said to be as safe as Shrooms.

Shrooms are safer than many drugs out there.

So do you mean the green one or this one.

This is Dry Cough Forte, the blueish one

I highly doubt this

Back many years ago when I used to drink Robitussin, I would drink the blue one. However, when I first started, my friend (who had done it before) got the green one and I trusted him because he'd done it before, but it wasn't good.

Best place to go shrooms hunting in welly? And any good descriptions to identify them? First time going out, really looking forward to it

Get the fuck on Discord dude

underage
fuck off.

Why you got Australia flag?

these are the ones you want

You're going to die.
Have fun.

any one know where to suss fake nz drivers licences?

bait.

swede here considering visiting your country purely based on the natural aspects. is new zealand cool? whats the weed culture like down there? how are the people and arguably more importantly - the girls?

physically, there's not much harm. schrooms can fuck you up mentally if you can't handle it though

>That fucking IDbro bot
my sides

I always thought right from the outset of this epidemic that it was contrived in some way.
wikispooks.com/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade

those are some fancy lookin doors mate, with the little windows and shit

kek

i certainly got fucked up mentally

REEEE DISCORD
Tinychat the fuckin' OG

truth

Reporting In.

Forgot these were a thing, haven't been here for at least a year.

What did I miss?

autistic retards drinking at home alone and being alone

chea buda