LSD Thread

LSD Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y1ROzCUpbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive tripped acid so many times but still to this day never had sex on it ,or any drug like that at all , i think i wanna try it

haha yeah i love doing the LSDs and seeing dem rainbow dragons haha

i did and its amazing with mdma

OMFG dude if u look at plants u can like actually see them moving and living ,OMFG its seriously one of the most amazing things to ever see. like there breathing !

YOU ALL HAVE TO TRY THUS!!!!

OMFG dude if u look at plants u can like actually see them moving and living ,OMFG it's seriously one of the most amazing things to ever see. like there breathing !

YOU ALL HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!!

Abusing the drug is stupid and an escapist move.
The couple of times I have used it were only half tab, shared with a friend, smoked some weed to relax and talk/think in a comfortable room/house.
It is really interesting what you can learn by only letting yourself think freely.
Doing it only once every couple of years and tops half tab so the hallucinations are not that strong and can behave like a normal being if needed.
Would also recommend out in nature, but I haven't had the experience yet so can't say much about it.

any idea why penis and balls shrinking on LSD

Done it multiple times, never truly tripped. I think it's because I'm way too tense. Been working on that lately, will see if I finally manage to completely relax.
> have defective vision
> causes you to strain your eye all the time
> can't really see patterns, because I'm intuitively focused on suppressing faulty visual signals

sorry mate.
They were always that small, only with lsd you don't fool yourself thinking they are bigger.

Seeing your skin turn transparent is pretty neat.

well ahit dude take a full tab or even 2 and just fucking wait till the walls start moving , ur like getting your body to have this drug in u an not even getting the full effect ... idk dude fuck

but I have big. only shrink on LSD

I always assumed the prostata enlarges, hence your body goes into butt fuck modus.
If you have some experience with that, you'll have seen that dicks literally get erect at half their size when the guy is being fucked. Then when you start stroking it, it will get to it's normal size again.
Of course you have a sexual feeling in your dick, it's not just erect, not erect.

A little while back, a friend of mine offered to buy us both a hit each. I'm stoked for the trip but he obviously wants to pussy out. For the sake of my question, lets just say it's definitely gonna happen. Any advice from experienced fags?

youtube.com/watch?v=8y1ROzCUpbU

Listened to this album when I tripped for the first time. Beautiful experience. I feel like listening to/playing music by yourself is the best thing to do on it, honestly. All of my friends just get annoying.

Well if I wanted to end up being a fuck up like you then I would.
Might be a placebo effect, but I read somewhere that LSD can be used to rewire/reorganize your thoughts and even help with learning problems.
That is why I used it with moderation only every couple of years.

Last time I did was in 2015 with my brother. Our father had recently died and it was about time for us to become the men of the family. Knowing there was no one else to help us get through I made some research and in order to get us motivated to aim for a better future I talked my brother into doing it together, half tab each.
End result, our mom is pretty happy with us right now having goal-oriented lives.
I'm currently 24y, found a nice job as maths teacher, working on my body right now and in a couple of days going to celebrate my first year anniversary with a qt family-oriented girlfriend.
Brother also doing pretty good. We both once again found joy in living the world as it is.

A man should analyze himself and be valued by his actions.
Everything you do and think will influence your behavior. Indulge yourself too much in a fake reality and how the world works will start becoming alien. It all starts with how you think and you may want it or not, drugs like lsd influence a lot how you think.

But if you are a worthless nigger that only cares for new shoes then please, keep abusing drugs.

It's a survival tactic. The same happens on stimulants. Or when you run. Or go swimming.

Something is fucky with your body and it tries to protect your genitalia by making it a smaller target.

I'm glad you genuinely found some kind of enlightenment and direction after using LSD, but there's nothing to say you can't do the same thing with higher doses.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8y1ROzCUpbU

true

>does half a tab of acid
>is an expert on acid

What is 'abusing' in your opinion? I think the low dosages of psychedelics are pretty useless shit and a waste of time/drug. Only huge dosages can help you to transcend yourself, become something more than a mere human by shattering to smithereens something that makes your human, your ego and shit. It's fucking awesome and definitely beneficial to your mind to tore apart all limits of perception. You starts to see how fucking limited our socially accepted interpretation of reality is. Feeling dying and disintegrating into fractals helps you to conquer your fear of death and other fears. You begin to understand how narrow our ways of communication as humans beings are after you came into contact with some weird entities from different dimensions. You speak with them not by means of language or sounds, but by means way more complicated, by geometric figures, lines and multidimensional vibrations. I can go on and on and on. I use magic mushrooms btw. I guess lsd is pretty much the same.

The craziest thing i ever did while tripping ,
i got home from a rave after walking around with me and my 2 friends deciding what to do
this guy had the choice to bring these 2 sexy girls back to his place but that didn't happen
so i ended up calling a beautiful girl to save me an my friend
We are tripping fucking balls an all that's going threw my head is that guy like how perfect we would be an like picturing him in my life an seeing my whole family around him .. then my friend grabs my leg an we were both fucked up like omfggg, so i thought in my mind for a while then i asked if i could kiss her thinking like what else did she want , but she shook her head no so we get back to my place she comes inside
puts all her things down jumps up and is freaking out saying i gotta go home so we drive up my street an there's this mexican lady walking with her shoes in her hand
i screamed out the window at her an then i opened my door an i let this random lady get into the car , this lady was so fucking drunk then we go up the street an drop off my tripping friend , trying to find out where this lady needs to go she finally leads us back to her place the second she go out of the car a short buff little mexican guy comes out side starts yelling at her and we are driving away im yelling at this guy omfg that was crazy shit omfg abb was man hahahahah well more like wtf did that really just happen , finally back home i go into the bathroom staring into my big eyes in the mirror looking at my whole body an everything i'm wearing i start strippin my cothes im naked an i walk out of the bath room an shes staring at me hahah my brothers girlfriend an i'm like cheering in a trippy way hahaha then a shower omfg the water that went down my body was the best feeling the tingles
THe way our mind works at some points ..
say this hot guy at the store all i wanted to do was lick his face off idk that day was crazy

Stay in school, kids

For some higher doses might be too much too handle and might learn nothing from the trip. Can't go wrong by starting low and if wants more go higher doses. But each to their own.

When did I imply i was an expert?

>Only huge dosages can help you to transcend yourself.
You realize all that you said is only happening inside your mind/brains right? The whole going out of yourself is only being able to, thanks to your imagination skills, see yourself and the world from another perspective, but never leaving the body. You only get to know yourself better, but from there you can take the school of thought that we all are one thus learning the basics of everything by learning about yourself.

> geometric figures, lines and multidimensional vibrations
>pic related

Do it somewhere where you feel comfortable and are away from anyone you don't want seeing you on drugs.

this makes me feel spooked but peaceful asf

Acid really isn't as scary as people say, It's pretty calm.

hahahahahah tahst when i was in schhhooll XD man shit since then
fucking crazy shit ever hung out with some blow up dolls an giant pickles

ive dont acid 3 times (2 times 100ug, 1 time 150ug), must say that the 150 were much better for me. i really enjoyed thinking about crazy stuff and looking for visuals and pseudohallucinations in random objects.

currently i have 6 x 100ug laying in my fridge, id like to go up to 200ug for my next one.

i really dont have a problem being inside in my flat when i do acid, although i know a few people that get very uneasy and want to go outside. i dont feel good being outside because i get paranoid that people see me and think im doing something illegal.

You don't get it dude, half a tab isn't a trip. You don't experience the loss of ego and sense of self that define a psychedelic hallucination. I'm not saying you can't feel the drug at all at low doses, I'm saying the experiences aren't comparable.

>shit people say that pretend to have taken acid before

sat there for like an hour just staring at this
and his dick

>You realize all that you said is only happening inside your mind/brains right? The whole going out of yourself is only being able to, thanks to your imagination skills, see yourself and the world from another perspective, but never leaving the body. You only get to know yourself better, but from there you can take the school of thought that we all are one thus learning the basics of everything by learning about yourself.

I think our consciousness is more complicated than this. Are consciousness is a byproduct of our brains and similar to magnetic field, so out of body experiences is pretty real at this point. Also you feel other stuff like, for example, how relative time is, quantum physics would agree on this one.
People from different backgrounds and cultures have pretty similar experiences, like speaking with entities from different dimensions form example. To me it's proof enough. It doesn't contradict science at all. Get your data straight.
Read some Jonh Lilly or Rick Strassman.

>I'm saying the experiences aren't comparable
And I am fully aware of that, you taking it too personally.
I am mostly writing for lurkers who might need different perspectives.

>16 year old detected

shouldnt you be in school, faggot?

> geometric figures, lines and multidimensional vibrations
>pic related

What did you mean by that? That isn't even close. Just try normal dosage of acid or mushrooms. So far you know nothing about psychedelic experiences and mechanics of it.

i think u should be fucking eating some herpes u fucking fagget fuck u an ur life and all ur fucking precious things u fukcing fagget go fucking die!!!! Piece of fucking trash

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I never got that reasoning:
> take perception altering drug
> your perception is now altered
> this must be real, rather than the altered perception of the signals the mind is receiving
Personally I think it's mostly the light flashes in the dark, that you see when you close your eyes, coupled with twitching and rudimentary spiritual beliefs, to explain the flashes.

A friend of mine once told me, he landed in a world made out of music. While listening to music. He reasoned, it was a different dimension. But it seems reasonable to me, that his brain simply switched to the ears as the main perception receiver and constructed a world from what he heard. Which was only music.

You're arguing with people about the merits and dangers of acid trips, something you know nothing about. I'm just talking about what I know.

ahhhhh sexy white guy with huge dick fuck me right now started kit
XD
?
??
???
????
???????
??????????
????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????????/???????
??????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????
???????????????????????
????????????????
????????????
?????????
??????
????
???
??
?

That's a horseshit story dude. Never fucking happened

shut the fuck up dude u dont know a fucking thing u nigger lover shut the fuck up
ur ant chill at al what was thinking im pee my self now wtf
WTF
i pissed my pants u fucking jack shit dick fuckkerrr
FUCCKKK yooouuUUUU
I LOVE THESE fucking PANTS
YUP
thought it fer sure
PISS FuCkInG pAnTzZ
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i wanna try LSD soon maybe, never done it before, reccomended dose? whats it like? what do you see? how long does it last for? what would be the youngest age you would reccomend? any anons help me out?

> consciousness is a byproduct of our brains and similar to magnetic field, so out of body experiences is pretty real at this point
You getting me to a topic I try to only experience with weed as is easier to control.
Yes, our brains work with electrical signals and thanks Maxwell we know a electrical field will always create an orthogonal magnetic field. From there we can go further into thinking, and under my own experience, perceiving external magnetic fields.
Those fields and specific magnetic frequencies will create a thought in our minds. Must not necessarily be an image, but a feeling or even a sound.
It never contradicts our quantum model, but the interpretation you are giving to those thoughts you receive might be the flawed ones. Really thing that aliens and spiritual entities are not that important in your path to enlightenment as they will never put food in your mouth nor a roof over your head.

also Strassman
>htt ps://boingboing.net/2011/05/03/strassman.html
>grew up in a Conservative Jewish home
Taking ayy lmao theories if a jew as serious.>giving an example
>takes it as literal all I have experienced.
Keep doing mushrooms man, good for you.

We all got that in your last reply, why do you keep beating the dead horse to dead again?

Check erowid m8

any onions that are still ripe in Australia where i can get some LSD if ya know what i mean

POOF

also curious aussie

first ever omfg

>reccomended dose?
100ug for a starter
>whats it like?
you perceive the world differently. everything seems exciting and interesting. you get lost in the simplest stuff, because everything starts to become infinitely more interesting
>what do you see?
at low doses you wont see much. closed eye visuals, a few slight patterns, things looking more vibrant. hallucinations dont start until much higher doses (not for beginners)
>how long does it last for?
8 to 12 hours
>what would be the youngest age you would reccomend?
i know people that did it as young as 14
i would recommend waiting for early-mid twenties. if stuff gets out of hand, just remind yourself that its a chemical in your brain that will be gone in less than a day and poses no harm to you

Everyone gather around, Professor Shaman is teaching us about the inner workings of the human brain. He knows everything about the mind because he did half a tab of acid and read a couple psychology essays.

or let it fucking die fuck you faggets i fucking hate u all god fucking die

thank you for your time user, treat yourself with a cookie

Go to clubs and music festivals and make friends with hippy looking people.

>Taking ayy lmao theories if a jew as serious

I hope one day a deep LCD trip'll cure your childish racism, man.

no no no no no, .onion sites that r based in straya, good idea tho user

>ad hominem

to be honest it was LSD which made me race realist. It showed me the behavior of men depends on the wired of their brain. That brain which depends on the genetic information it was needed to be created. Different races, different genetic code, different instincts and behavior.
Jews are most likely to become paranoid schizophrenics. Why would I take the word of someone most likely to have a mental illness.
>h ttp://jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/

Maybe one day you learn to see the world as with factual instead of sentimental eyes.

I wanna drop this summer, but I'm dealing with some shit right now, nothing too serious, but I'm worried if there's a chance it can fuck me up even more?

Just clear your schedule so you have no worries.
and like said
>if stuff gets out of hand, just remind yourself that its a chemical in your brain that will be gone in less than a day and poses no harm to you

Acid, mdma, mushies, a little dmt and a lot of hasch. All in one long fucking night. Recognize bitches!

I like how even though you're defending your racism, you won't call yourself a racist, and you also blame your racism on a drug.

Fucking hate mexicans i worked at this burrito place for about 4 months an i would always save my semen an mix into the refried beans hahahahah i would always be so happy knowing all those fucking dirty sandniggers eating my jizz hahahhahaha FUCK mexicans

Sure I am racist, who cares?

What is interesting tho
>ignore arguments against believing in jewish ayy lmao theories
>just keep writing racism until the conversation is shut down
Earning proudly those good goy points.

I'm doing my best to ignore the shit that's too stupid to merit a response. Obviously stereotypes exist for a reason, but they also don't apply 100% of the time. You're saying you can't trust any single Jew because as a people they have higher average rates of mental illness.

BTW is English your second language? I've been wondering.

There is a phrase in the internet that says "around jews you lose", but just for the sake of the thread let's start once again.

Why do you defend the idea of the entities and/or aliens which are only see under higher dosage of psychedelics?

>second
Third.

so i've done acid before, was totally fine.

looking to try it again, but i'm a heavy weed smoker now. hearing a lot of people say "its easier to control" with weed. what do they mean? i imagine you would get more high, more lazy on weed and it would depress your trip?

i remember lsd being fun cos i was very active and was happy going outside and doing dumb shit, on weed i almost never venture outside

This is boring now. I never said anything about entities and aliens, and I've never seen any. If you think that's what a high dose is like then you're way off. It's more like an absolute uncertainty about everything you perceive and everything you believe, coupled with a feeling of connectedness with everything around you. It's impossible to accurately put to words, at least for me.

As a heavy smoker you'll be fine. Weed will make the trip more intense, so people with little or no tolerance to weed need to be careful. You will enjoy it though, it's a convenient way to influence the intensity of your trip.

>this is boring now
So you were only derailing for the sake of political correctness? Had nothing to do with the original topic.

You won't believe, but that wasn't me that said something about lsd curing your racism. I didn't chime in until your ridiculous defense. Arguing beliefs is fun, debating what happened in this thread is dull as fuck. Be as racist as you want, just don't let it stop from being decent to people. Everyone is just trying their best to find their way through life, and every group of people has a few shitty ones fucking things up for everyone. Good luck in your travels.