Just finished Daredevil S1, was told this is the next show to watch. Is it any good?

Just finished Daredevil S1, was told this is the next show to watch. Is it any good?

Are you a BLACKED.com subscriber?
The answer to this question is the answer to yours.

Kinda got boring halfway so i never finished it.

Pretty good, but they kill off Dr Who, which while pretty satisfying, causes a big problem for a potential season 2, not to mention beyond that.

It was less boring than Daredevil, almost completely because of Tennant. Christ Daredevil was boring.

If you're some alt-right fuckface then no, it isn't for you.

It's watchable, if you can put up with constant reminders that show was written by a feminist SJW dyke.It's nothing special and you won't really miss anything out in Daredevil if you don't watch it(bar a couple of nods) but if you've got nothing Ellyse to watch, you could do worse.

It's not really worth it honestly.

Nowhere near as good as Daredevil. Tenant as the antagonist is terrific, but that's it.

Jessica as protag is a dour bore. The action is laughable, she just tosses people using the 70s Wonder Woman camera angles. Cage has a couple cool scenes. It fizzes out w/ a shitty ending.

It's ostensibly about PTSD/rape/emotional abuse, and while that's clever for an episode or 2 it's not enough to carry a season.

If you have a phobia of white women getting BLACKED then steer clear. It's also twice as long as it needs to be. pretty good otherwise, Tennant as Kilgrave is by far the best thing about the show.

Painfully boring and average show(at best). I tried to watch it too. Also like most have already said it's SJW bs

>constant reminders
I don't understand this meme, the only two characters that really had it together were both male (admittedly black, but that's a different issue).

Punisher storyline > Daredevil S1 > Jessica Jones > anything else from Daredevil S2

Punisher storyline > Jessica Jones > DD1 > DD2

Daredevil was mostly bland shit desu, it's just that the fedoras were disproportionately triggered by stronk womyn

Elektra is underrated here. She was sexy and her and Matt had an interesting rapport. The secret agent episode where they infiltrate the building was fun. Fisk and Matt scene together was one of the series' best. Yeah, a lot of the ninja stuff wasnt amazing, but some was good.

>it's just that the fedoras were disproportionately triggered by stronk womyn

This is really sad, it's like "Ghostbusters didnt do well bc asshole men!" Hellcat was more interesting than Jessica. Jeri as well. Male or female she wasnt a strong lead.

I liked the rest if DD S2 but it the Punisher stuff was by far the best. Great to see that he is getting his own show.

You're not going to get a fair answer from Sup Forums.

The feminist angle was actually pretty well done and not obnoxious, in fact Jessica and Trish weren't even as empathetic as Luke and the druggie dude, but the fedoras here can't stand even a whiff of leftism.

Good music, engaging storyline, Tennant was excellent. Overall an entertaining show.

This is good, Daredevil 1 is good, Daredevil s2 got retarded after 4-5 episodes.

This. Patsy is best girl. OP is probably better off waiting a couple of weeks and watching Luke Cage.

>OP is probably better off waiting a couple of weeks and watching Luke Cage.

Agreed, it looks promising.

I disagree. Jessica was a fine lead.. which is strange because I usually fucking hate everything. Maybe I just personally relate to JJ or something.

>nothing remotely resembling sex in the MCU up until his point but the moment we get JJ we get scenes that could have literally been lifted from BLACKED
>multiple instances of "mansplaining"
>Jeryn Hogarth is now a woman.A lesbian woman, might I add, because you'll never guess that with all the references to the fact in every scene she's in(I don't actually mind that they sex-swapped the character btw, she was one of the most interesting characters on the show but I didn't need the lesbian drama rammed down my throat constantly)
>evil CIS white male rapist villain

Despite all this I actually quite enjoyed it.But the SJW stuff is blatant, not sure how you can deny it.