So I asked my friend if he would want to date a girl who was:
>cute
>great body
>played video games
>liked same stuff as you
>only wanted anal and oral sex

He said
>FUCK YEAH!

So I then asked him if he would date a trap and he changed his answer to no...
Why? He said it was gay but that makes no sense
>cute, nice body, anal sex, loved blow jobs, no period bs, liked same stuff as you

If a girl had all that most guys would say it's the PERFECT GIRL
So how come a trap doesn't if she is exactly all that? And not as rare to find as in girls, help me convince him traps are the ultimate girls

OP is trying to convince himself that its okay to be a faggot

Nothing gay in liking traps, in fact they are the future and soon NOT liking traps will be for fags

>Rationalizing being a homosex

You're either gay or straight. If you like men, then date men. If he likes WOMEN then why is that a hard concept for you the grasp? Clearly he said no to traps because he understands that its not a WOMAN, but a faggot pretending to be something he isn't.

If you don't think that makes sense then I'm sorry you're either
>retarded
>mentally ill
>a faggot

>all of the above

>in the future half of the guys will be girls and half of the girls will be guys and everyone will be gay
i support this

I love traps. They're men that dress up like women. What's wrong with that?
I think it's only wrong when pussies act like traps aren't gay, and try to pretend traps aren't men too.
That's just being in denial and being a closet pussy.

That's reasonable

biological girls will always bottom for you

a trap wants to top the shitt outta of you and shove his dick up ur ass like a faggot, dominating you like a man that he is

>>only wanted anal and oral sex

nope. fake shit. your friend is gay.

Are ftm beefy dudes with beards n hairy bodies, but still have a cunt, straight to fuck and lust over?

While I agree that traps are men, the argument that you are either / or is complete bullshit.

Bisexuality does exist. A guy can want to fuck both men and women. Now, while traps are men and it is gay, it is also a middle ground compromise between men and women. Because there is a feminine quality to traps.

>B-But, can't be feminine, cause penis.
Masculine and feminine extend far beyond just the genitalia. Hell, we assign masculine and feminine traits to INANIMATE OBJECTS.

Finally, to argue that someone who likes traps should just "be gay" is completely inane. The reason they like traps is for the feminine quality + the penis. Most guys who like traps DO NOT like the meatheads and overly masculine types that can be associated with standard homosexuality.

A means to differentiate preferences between someone who is gay and like traps, and someone who is gay and like normal men NEEDS to exist.

Bisexual doesn't quite fit either, but its the closest term we have to account for a desire of both masculine and feminine in one body.

>....Maybe Androsexual?

Id date a trap

>Dat feminine penis triggering all the homophobes.

i wish this was true. most traps are strict bottoms :(

Yes exactly, I mean according to these retards if sylvester Stallone had a vagina liking him would be straight... but liking the girl from OP's pic would be gay... even tho she is FAR more feminine

Virgin detected

>If you like both women and men, you're bisexual
>Just men? Gay
>Just Women? Heterosexual

End of story. You social justice warriors trying to get nitty gritty with your mental illnesses make me sick.

Girlfriend wants to peg you with a strap-on til you cum.

>Gay?

Women dont have dicks

For anyone not on this website a trap is a ufo

Well said my man

y'all are fucking retarded

So someone dating a f2m meathead from gym that looks like the mountain, but still has a vagina would be straight?

While someone fucking the most feminine trap in the world who no one could possible tell is a man unless they looked at their genitalia is a fag?
lol you are fucking retarded

The thing is, is any good looking guy can put on make up, slutty cloths, high heels, and a wig twees and wax all their body hair off and stick their ass in the air an look like a hot girl. The deal breaker is the second they speak you know it's a dude. and also the whole farking anus thing is gross to me, and in no way feels like a vag.

>Liking futanari / hermaphrodites?
>Both Vagina and Penis on one body.
>Gay, Straight, or Bisexual?

Yup

it's actually hilarious that you can't understand, probably because you're an in-denial closet faggot trying to justify his sexual desire for men

>Be you
>Male
>dating/fucking a f2m that looks like a mountain

Guess what? You're gay

>be you
>male
>dating M2F sissy trap fag

Guess what? you're still gay.

There's no in-between. If you date a guy with a pussy you're gay. It looks like a fucking guy

If you date a guy that's pretending to be a girl, you're fucking gay!

I take a mouth full of her

Sure some of them might look feminine, but If you know it has a penis, and you're still attracted to it, and want to fuck it... you're gay.

I always try to counter-argue myself at least once, to keep perspective.

This picture is reminiscent of the counter argument. A guy, with clearly feminine qualities, but I believe most would not argue that this picture is 100% gay.

But is he a trap is the real question.

shes so excited before she pulls her pants down, but then looks sad :(

SIMPLE LOGIC
I
M
P
L
E

GJ OP YOU RUSTLED MY JIMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I disagree

Dude... I enjoy traps and even i know its gay. Fuck off m80 quit living in denial that you like dick.

Your argument suggest that you believe heterosexuality to be a null state, and that you can only add homosexuality to it through various attractions.

Muscley girls? The 2 gay points.
Small penis> 20 gay points.
Large penis? 100 gay points.
Muscley guy-appearance? 1000 gay points.

Simple logic for simple people.

>Thinking deep is for pussies!

You want what you want, you can't force yourself to want something else because a sjw made a point. Its the monkey brain that chooses mates and he doesn't understand words

>Girlfriend wants to peg you
>Girlfriend
>Girl
you already answered your own question

butthole virgin? I surely am faggot... i'm not a fan of taking dicks like you

>traps are strict bottoms
what world do you live in?

simple logic that you like every other simpleton trap fag fail to grasp every time.

>because you prefer your men in a specific fashion doesn't make you any less gay

>BOY, I SURE DO LOVE DICKS IN MY MOUTH BUT I DON'T WANNA BE GAY

>There has to be some kind of compromise!
>OH YEAH, TRAPS!
>Totally not "GAY" because they LOOK like girls, right?? haha

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

The pegging question was a response to a previous comment suggesting that straight / gay was defined in part, by the sexual positions of your partner. And who is fucking who.

The question was meant to be a counter-argument to that. One for them to answer, to better understand themselves, rather than an outside third party.

Someone is mad a point was made that traps are not gay and you afraid of wanting that cute little femininely penis bouncing on top of you?
Stay mad cuckboi

see

Push your gay bullshit elsewhere.

Ok give me your moms Facebook

i said MOST you fucktard. transgirls on hormones cant even get erections

>Be me
>MAD ASF that I live a normal life fucking my GIRLfriend with tits and a pussy

You sure got me, user!

There are many truths in this world.

One is that no matter where you stand, there will always be someone who agrees with you, and always someone who will never agree with you.

And no matter your logic, your arguments, your personality. There will always be someone who hates you (or would if they met you).

Liking traps is neither straight or gay......it's bisexual. A trap on HRT is hairless, curvy,and has breasts with a reduced penis. It's the best of both worlds.

-
This guy mad that once that bitch get pregnant, she's gonna get fat and saggy.

>best of both worlds
/thread

Who is she?

Exactly...strictly speaking, it is gay sex act, because it is guy on guy.

But the attraction is bisexual in nature.

Maybe that's part of the issue here? People defining traps based on What more than Why?

I personally felt the Why was the more important question.

>Being this stupid.

OKAY, Philosophical discussion time.

All of you, removing the topic of traps. In general, do you believe the What is more important, or the Why?

The girl in the gif may be stupid. But she is happy.

And the thread grinds to a halt as everyone Jack's off to this.

>she

No cuz a trap is a guy with tits. Thats gay, so gtfo faggot

You've got a few posts to catch up on.

Idk.
I like traps. I'm gay. The end.
>s-so can I fuck a woman with xxxyyy
I'll leave the vagina monologues to you, normie.

Would you eat a Log OP?

Tbh honest if they were a good person who'd I'd love to be with than I think it's fine to still like them trap or not.

Also weather or not it's gay depends on a lot of things so "gay by default" is kinda normie minded.

If you like traps or pegging etc you are or you could be bisexual. Nothing wrong not a big deal. Move on.

Because penis makes man.

Trap threads are created by jews

Biting the bait
Trap =/= girl
Kys

Glad there's someone who's not a reddit level faggot keyboard warrior here

Thank god you are doing gods work young man

They have fucking dicks dude!!!!!!how dafuk can u see traps as girls ur gay not to insult u or anything its just the truth ure gay

Clitoris is undeveloped penis lel and what about intersex people who have literally both vagina and penis or testicles, all underdeveloped in some way.

If I will love a trap someday ofc i try to date he. But i think my body can't love a trap ever.

They have penises = gay

Ever heard the word queer. It describes weirdos and gays. That friendo would be queer

Fuck you.. most guys gets thrown off by the smallest shit! weird teeth, stupid laugh, gross toes (foot fetishists or not). no matter how perfect she is in ever other sense, so its not weird that you're friend has something against slapping his balls against it's while packing it's fudge.

youre a fagget.