I need urgent advice. I just moved to Santa Cruz from Sweden for schooland fucking hate it here...

I need urgent advice. I just moved to Santa Cruz from Sweden for schooland fucking hate it here. I live by the boardwalk and my room has nothing but a bed, not even a pillow.

The kitchen which I planned on using has ants crawling around in it, 5 others live here, no one was here when I got here and finally when some came they just screamed around and shit. Not even a hi. I'm staying here for a month and then moving to Aptos.

The people living here in Santa Cruz are amongst the dirtiest I've ever seen.

How do I make it through this? Still haven't paid for classes and really want to go home. Second day here.

Wrong pic, this is the room

Drugs

If no one is bothering you, then take it day by day. Shit like this will toughen you up. You'll actually be proud of yourself later on for not pussying out of something so meaningless.

>Move to California
>It's a shithole
Why are you surprised?

God this is an ugly adult anser

>its true thou

True but when it comes down to basic human needs I can't even fulfill them at this house. The kitchen and fridge has ants crawling around and I can't afford eating outside

Because people simply can't survive without a refrigerator. Your problem isn't the environment, it's that you lack the fortitude to acclimate to it.

So you can OP can but a loaf of bread and PB&J, store it in his room that is 80 degrees and survive for a whole month? You're retarded

Rice keeps practically forever and a 3 month supply will cost you about $10. This is very simple shit.

>Go to store
>Buy Raid (bug spray)
>Come back to apartment
>Use Raid to kill ants
>Clean up dead ants
>Go to grocery store
>Buy canned goods/ramen
>Drive back to apartment
>Stock kitchen with canned goods/ramen
>When hungry, cook ramen and eat with canned goods
>Days pass
>Holyshit, looks like I'm outta here. Bye
>Have story to tell

You entitled shit. I hope you fucking die in a fire.

I don't have a car

Walk faggot. You know what. No. Go home. Get the fuck out of my country you pathetic piece of euro trash.

Welcome to the third world.
Suck it up, learn, and then make your way and make the world a better place.

>waahhh why can't everything be handed to me wahh

Fuck off faggot. Your country is becoming worse than fucking California, you have no right to call other places trash.

So you mean this is how most American college students live? I was actually excited to come here because of how well and polite I've been treated before in CA. My housemates don't even say hi or anything, it's just an extremely weird atmosphere here, and I feel like i haven't showered for years just by being in Santa Cruz

Jesus Christ! How do you function? Are you even human? Walk to a freaking convenient store. Buy products that will keep you alive. Don't forget to breathe. Mind your own business. Concentrate on YOU and no one else. At the end of the month, move the fuck out. Get to new place, familiarize yourself with new surroundings. Pretend you've been living in the area for years while you let new area seep into your psychic. Come on, now.

Trust me oP i live and go to college in california and its all the same. Get out while you can. But try to fuck some hot drunk sluts b4 u go

You have a landlord, right? The landlord has an obligation to make the house habitable, so he has the obligation to take care of an ant infestation

this thread is cancer, fuck all of you's

OP nobody can really help you in any relevant way, you gotta get yourself out of this mess, use your head

>from Sweden
>2nd most emasculated CUNTry on Earth

Honestly, you just moved from a country who is actually considering making it illegal for men to stand when they urinate and you are complaining about fucking ants!?!?
>Just read that and it does actually make perfect sense.

>ants
I moved from a nice comfortable upper middle class home that provided me with a ton of comforts I never appreciated to a city in CA where I lived in abandoned buildings and was constantly having to worry about cops raiding the places where I lived and potentially getting killed in my sleep.

You'll live through this.
Probably.
Unless your room mates are junkies, then you'd better get a lock and lock up your stuff, your room etc.

Don't worry about insulting them when you padlock your door. If they are insulted it means they were going to rob you to begin with.
Lock the windows as well when you leave.

you live in santa cruz. just walk you dumb fucking europoor. i go to santa cruz all the time but im not fucking stupid to move their. i live in san jose.

>living in SJ
pointandlaugh.png

Its definitely better than most cities in the bay area.

>living in a flyover state and just jealous
>mfw

Jævla fitte, klarer du ikke bo der p.g.a maur ;(? Wææææææ jævla cuck svensker ass.

•Either buy some ant bait, or learn to live them
•Either buy a pillow, or learn to sleep without one
•Either realize you're a pussy, or that some places are dirty
•Either learn the basics of living aren't always given to you, or bitch about US from mommy' coat tails
•Either realize now California is the shittiest state (especially their colleges), or realize it later.

>California is the shittiest state

flyover state detected

Sluta gråta efter 2 dagar bögjävel

>actually uses flyover state as an insult

Unironic cuck detected

>California is the shittiest state
You forgot New Jersey exists. Only the second shittiest state until Jewyork annexes them.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Your mistake for falling for the cali meme

I'm just gonna say CA, NJ, and FL are the shittiest states in their own way.

>being this jealous

Buy a pillow

Name 3 things I would be jealous of
>protip you can't

Correction: Name 3 things anyone would be jealous of from CA

That's a reasonable stance.

How about you go clean the fucking kitchen instead of being a little bitch?

Eat oatmeal from package and Pour water after in mouth. Mix and chew in mouth. You will never need a refrigerator or kitchen again.

If you can't afford living in LA then you just don't want it bad enough. If I wanted to stay in a good appartment I'd be ready to go suck some dicks to deserve it.

Go back to Sweden and never show up here again. America is for real men not Eurofags.

From a fellow Eurofag

>Pic related, average Swedish expat