Is this the only musician worth listening to?

Is this the only musician worth listening to?
Does anything else even come close?
youtube.com/watch?v=It22392h-SQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96WrTWE4Mz4
youtube.com/watch?v=reh2NeKbBYs
youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=MMauMq2HQSU
youtube.com/watch?v=J8PI6ILaX5U
youtube.com/watch?v=yoOHAbAk-Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=0B_BsM-fQBw
youtube.com/watch?v=YfAd0k4rs14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=96WrTWE4Mz4

youtube.com/watch?v=reh2NeKbBYs

I see the appeal, but its still not as good as priscilla. Lets agree to disagree before this becomes a heated argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE

Agreed. It still bugs me that the Priscilla/Slackjaw Dave/Dangles record is just rotting in the vault. Such a waste.

any more HR of her older stuff?

ofc

Theres some atleast.

Did you get these from the russian forum?

How to view the pics in full res?

No.
Click them?

Cute af but the music is awful.

Can you upload all you have to vola?

these are impossible to track down on google

/r/tKITlB

Really? I think its catchy...
I cant upload folders it seems, so it wont be organized at all if i use vola. Sure you want me to upload it there?

Derp, il just compress it...

What about mega? I think it has folder support.

How many folders are there?

They're all named properly so I guess vola is alright.

Thank you based user.

I completely forgot how great millennial French pop is. I used to fap to Alizee all the time.

Funny, because alizée takes up most of my harddrive.
And yes, french chicks/music aint all that bad.

Man she used to be so hot before all the fugly tattoos.

How much of her do you have?

Would bang but the music is for women and faggots. No self-respecting, red blooded male would ever listen to this cotton candy teen bop garbage.

Most of her videos, alot of pictures. About 700GB

>I completely forgot how great millennial French pop is.

Here you go, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE

Jesus christ, where do you find this shit not to mention 700GB of media.

I thought I was godly for finding one of her concert dvd rips.

Found it on a DC++ hub hosted by a certain alizee dedicated forum. I wont be more specific than that. Wont be hard to find.

I probably have like 100GB of duplicates though. Havent finished organizing everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMauMq2HQSU

I like how the camera person was able to sneak in one shot at 2:55.

>DC++ hub
It's the current one that's up right? Not the one that was closed.

Goddamnit user, you made me re-enter the Alizee rabbit hole.

Theres a footage from that show from the crowd aswell. Uploaded the footage to volafile org /r/tKITlB (2 webms)
Yeah, the one that's up.
You're welcome ;)

What about the Priscilla stuff?

Google is garbage for finding any foreign stuff.

wheres the musician? you piece of shit eastern european borat.

Nice webms dude. I am forever indebted to you.

The last time I remember digging around for her stuff was 7 years ago. Man, the internet sure has caught up.

>alizee
look at how shes aged... youtube.com/watch?v=J8PI6ILaX5U shes perfect, she looks like a garbage sjw

Ehm. Thats another story. Same forum, different DC++ hub. Pm Deligna if you join the forum.
Alizée fever never fades...
It's called aging. She doesent sing her old songs that well anymore, so she stopped singing those. I dont particulary like that performance either. It is also not from 2017, but from 2014.
She's still blazing hot in my opinion.

Her blond hair and stupid tattoo phase wrecked her. She's then recovered back into super hot mom territory.

God damn right!

youtube.com/watch?v=yoOHAbAk-Xc

youtube.com/watch?v=0B_BsM-fQBw

Signed up.

Will PM you when I get privileges.

Really impressed at how the community is still thriving.

Sweet.
Yeah, there are some few that work hard to keep posting content, people really dont want the forum to die.

Jesus fucking christ, i remember back in 2006/2007 when i found out about her because of a wow dance. i was hooked for months all i did was look her up. save pictures listen to the music.just think about her all day every day. any spare time i had it was spent on her. sometimes i would just stare at her pictures for hours. it was so painful knowing she will never be mine to hold. fucking hell she still looks amazing.

I'm glad there are people like this. I know there are equivalent forums for K-pop, but the media they share isn't of this quality.

If you hadn't made this thread, I would have never come across this resurgence of great content.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfAd0k4rs14

Check this out. 10 years later, there's full hd 60fps remasters.

user, I...

I know that pain all to well...
Falling asleep at night the weeks after discovering her, feeling empty as shit, knowing she's on the other side of the planet doing shit with someone else.
Lets hope for a kind of afterlife with her present i guess.

I found out about her around that time as well on a ROM sharing forum while discussing music with some french fag and he posted her. Got me hooked right away.

thanks user, still love this song.

amen brother

Yeah, her fans always go all out. And new fans keep discovering her 17 years later, which is one of the reasons the forum is still up and running.

That youtube channel is probably the best source for Alizée videos if you're not in some kind of fan community. It seems like he's stamping HQ-60fps-remastered-1080p on just about everything though.

she's fucking 20 in this picture. talk about ideal pussy

wow, apart from work where i had to interact with people, this is the first time in months where i have communicated with people out of want and not because i had to. thanks guys

i know i am going to get sucked back into being obsessed and sleepless nights thinking about her. oh well fuck it :)

You're off by 5 years buddy.

Thanks for delivering.

Do you mind if I grab stuff off your DC++? I'm going by Misea on there and the forum.

Sure, i'll have to try setting a limit in dc++ or something though, i got a data cap since my student apartment uses school internet.

I'll restrain myself from going overboard.

And once I clear out some hard drive space, I can start mirroring what you're sharing since I have unlimited bandwidth.

Lets chat using DC++ from now on :)