Are big clits gay? No seriously though, traps are gay, because they are actually men...

Are big clits gay? No seriously though, traps are gay, because they are actually men. But if a woman is feminine with a huge clit, is that still considered gay?

You are officially a full fledged retard.

No...?

Check out this 2 incher. Suck on that lady cock and tell yourself you aren't gay

But user, she has two X chromosomes, and is a woman. How is this gay then?

It's not gay lol I love big clits I'm just razzin' cuz some of my friends call me a fag for openly loving huge clits lol

"Hey guys is a vagina gay?"

Cunt.

Sauce on this gif yo!

Haha yeah well a lot of guys say big clits are gay. I'm not a cunt I'm.a bodybuilder so is my gf and she's the pic with the 2 inch clit lol. Here's another for ya.

And another...

It's the same as sucking a micro penis u fag

I once got kinda butt fucked by a giant clit so I guess it can be a little gay.
Not full on fucking but she got the tip of it in my butt and rubbed herself off just to try it, it was like this one but a bit longer and a bit fatter. Being penetrated by a clit is a weird feeling.

You've given me a lot to think about. My girl pumps her clit and is obsessed with getting it bigger. She did a cycle of primobolan and it swelled up and we've been hooked ever since.

If there was even the remotest chance that this was true, it'd be hilarious.

As it is, 2/10.

So if I fuck a guy between his two balls should it be considered straight? Retard

giant clits are gay. they're the penis.

only gay people touch their own penis. think about it: you touch your own penis every day? you're grabbing a dick. you might as well be a full-blown homo. that's why i only use chopsticks to hold it when i pee. i will never touch a cock like a fag

well. after all clitoris is the gland of a penis just not fully formed

If it's a biological woman, and you're a biological man, it's not gay.
Hideous, but not gay.

hows it feel to lick or suck a clit that big? surely makes getting her off easier right?

The only thing about large clits is that they're usually attached to the most hideous of women. It's an abundance of testosterone that makes the clit this big, so naturally, the woman will be more masculine looking. Case in point, bodybuilder women. Ugly as sin with a dick-clit.

penis=man
vagina=woman
not that hard of a concept man
(feminine penis or masculine vagina is in your head)

Post more big clits.

Her body is actually completely feminine she did one show and didn't like it but loved the effect on her clit. I'll post her body now.

Why should a body part be "gay"?
What does it even mean?
If you're a woman, and you like clits, big or small they might be, yes, you're gay.
Women come in different shapes, you goddamn virgin.

Post those veiny arms/legs, chiseled jaw and hairy face.

Nah no chiseled jaw. You clearly don't juice or you'd know one show cycle doesn't have that crazy effect on the jawline at all. She's a gorgeous persian girl. Did one show. Had a great effect on her clit. Extremely feminine.

Except it's really fuckin not is it?

How huge are we talking here?

My gf is over 2 inches she's nearly all of these pics lol