Imagine being such a /pol-cuck that you feel the need to shit on this obviously excellent album just because it...

Imagine being such a /pol-cuck that you feel the need to shit on this obviously excellent album just because it features a few black performers and says "is this the end of America?" on one song.

There is no denying that the two rap songs are not great, but they are the only skippable songs on the album. Delete these two (as I will) and it's an easy 9/10. As is it's 8.5/10.

tl;dr: Lana remains a goddess with a perfect discography

The album is shit and Honeymoon was already a massive stain on her shitty discography.

She peaked at BTD and it only went downhill from there, her shtick got old after her first album and it's time for her retarded fans to accept that she's done.

I hate this album because every LDR album is made for pseudo-intellectual poptimists like yourself

>made for pseudo-intellectual poptimists like yourself

imagine thinking that if someone likes Lana it's because they are impressed with her pseudo-intellect

Have you ever actually met a Lana fan before?

I've met myself
Lana is an idiot
but that doesn't mean she doesn't make amazingly satisfying pop music

i love utlraviolence and i think it's a fluke that it's so good. without having someone like auerbach, who knows ldr's strengths and weaknesses as a musician, she really can't do much on her own.
honeymoon was alright because it at least had cohesion. lust for life is a cluttered, bloated and ugly mess. awful album. 1/5

for ref: i give ultraviolence a 5/5

amazing album, amazing woman, true goddess
won't be needing anything else this year in terms of music :3c

>conceding that she's a stupid piece of shit
Someone's getting fired LMAO

obvious bait, it's trash

An 8.5 is not perfect by definition

Waifufags are unironically human garbage

this

A "perfect" discography doesn't mean that every single song is a 10/10, lrn2idiom

no u

Very good album

Cherry, 13 beaches, wild mustang, summer bummer, in my feelings, coachella, god bless america, tomorrow never came

all good songs

I SWEAR this is not bait, I'm being 100% serious

every album before this one, she made for her self. that much is obvious. this new one is so manufactured, pandering to the masses, it's disgusting

Well, more power to you then.

I wonder why Sup Forums is so obsessed with an Instagram chick who sounds like all her fans are Starbucks white girls and/or fedora white knights.

She needs to do an electronic influenced album

>implying that white girls and fedoras aren't The Beetles primary fan base

Not looking forward to this. I was a big fan of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence and was hoping she'd go in that direction. Nevertheless, I'm glad that she's writing about more optimistic themes for a change.