Listen to my story Sup Forums

Listen to my story Sup Forums

>its a few months ago
>everywhere around me there is blue pilled libtards
> no matter where I go in real life or internet, their spawns are everywhere.
> I start to go crazy and depressed since I think I am the last of my red pilled kind
> Then one day I discover Sup Forums
> At first, I just casually glance over it while I continue manly doing stuff on facebook
> Then I realize facebook is a piece of shit and no one gave a shit about me, fuck that shit
> with more time I start to regularly visit Sup Forums
>I find many red pilled brothers and sisters here and I am not the last of my kind
> My hopes in life are raised and I have comfort knowing that no matter how many blue pilled retards they are, they will always be my true brothers and sisters to talk to.
> I have became a better man, the jews no longer fool me

Sup Forums I wish to thank you for I would have gone mad without you. You have raise my morale and I still realize there is hope in the world still.

I am eternally grateful

we gotchu bro
stay strong

What is wrong with being blue pilled?

>sisters

Came to post this

everything

Disgusting

Same here. I thought I was alone with my views 6 months ago. Now I no longer feel alone in the way I think ever since I discovered Sup Forums. It felt so amazing that there were still people that think like me. It made me feel like I wasn't alone in this fight against degeneracy.

>i've developed agoraphobia and severe depression due to my own shitty life decisions
>it's everyone else's fault and now I commiserate on Sup Forums with people in similar situations.

Get your shit together you faggot loser jesus fucking christ.

White men will soon be swept away by the communist tidal wave which is quickly overtaking our country. The evidence is everywhere.

If you're redpilled, you at least have the opportunity to arm yourself (with guns & God) and fight back.

Forces are in motion to take back society from the weakness and moral decadence of the left.

Don't despair, we will beat back the filth together.

You too, Bro. I feel the same. It's good to also get your friends redpilled too. It's worked for me.

Anyway brother. See you in another thread where we could possibly disagree over something. Then call eachother a cuck, faggot, or maybe even tell each other to kill ourselves.

>falling for the commie meme

They are false flagging you like a damn fiddle and making you think you are actually redpilled, playing right into their hand

Dude the marxists already lost normies fucking despise them

I had a similar experience with /new/.
I felt like my individualistic red pilled thoughts were alone, everyone around me was an oblivious retard. And when I discovered /new/ I said "At last, a place with like minded people!".

dont bother these racist garmany

we both can be proud of be islamic countries
even if you are a few steps higher than me, but i hope i can get to your level of multulturism and tolerance one day

Is that why your country is being raped as we speak?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Get a life you wuss. If you only see the world through Sup Forums glasses you're literally never going to be happy. So what if people are blue-pilled; most are beyond saving anyway. Just laugh internally at their stupidity and don't center your life around shit you have no control over

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Casually implies everyone on Sup Forums has agoraphobia

Good for you user.

>tfw even my IRL friends are redpilled

holy shit

You're from Poland, nearly all of your country is redpilled.

GOY, "cough" I mean guy you don't need that many guns! Here let me take these murderous assault weapons of destruction and fear, and give you this rape alarm (batteries not included!)

saved

When it comes to immigrants yes, not so much when it comes to politics unfortunately.