He vapes

He vapes

Why don't you

Because i'm not a cock smoking faggot

did you just assume my gender?

who

so if he starts to blow black cocks you would do the same?

Because it's for faggots.

Fucking douch flute. People use them because they seem really like to get their gob around a cock

Studies show vaping fucks your immune system worse than smoking. It damages some 350 genes all associated with your immune response.

Also it causes suppression of the take up of neurochems in the brain, making thinking more difficult, and actually again damaging you at a genetic level worse than smoking does.

You realize people said the same thing about cigarettes right? Wanna know the best part? They're right about both of you.

Link to the studies please, I'm very interested.

smoke pot every day and legalise

He's weak whit addiction = beta

Still waiting on those links.

No. It's disgusting you sub-human pile.

No. He did not he assumed his own gender; i.e. ''I'm''. Though I should not be surprised that some disgusting degenerate is unable to read.

Why vape poisonous "juices" when you can vape herbs (with added nicotine)? Stoners do the same with their bud, it's the healthiest way to vape.

Because I don't base my own actions on WWLDD.

then you aren't sleeping

because im already cool

Uh no, I am currently not sleeping right now you are correct, what are you getting at though?

sorry I put my kid down for a nap and he isn't sleeping so when I was trying to type something out to make a point I said for him to sleep and I typed sleep.

What was you intended point then?

Funnily enough, you were the study. Your inability to think for yourself and google it proves that vaping makes you dumb.

He didnt have one, hes a fucking mongoloid.

it was just suppose to be a snappy comment
"You aren't living then"

like since you don't do what leonardo dicaprio does you aren't living but idk. Now that I think about it. It's rather lame.

Yeah, that is pretty lame. I wouldn't consider imitating Leonardo down to his vaping habits living, it would make my entire personality derivative.

Cuz it feels like im sucking off a robot

They don't exist you idiot. Vaping is safe.

he probably takes it up the ass too, doesn't mean I want to do the same.