More?

Keep going

Mmmmm God damn she looks fucking delicious

Wwyd?

Anyone have new Sam pics?

More

Wwyd

Throat fuck that little brace face

Probably start by wrapping those slender stems around my head and finding out how much of my mouth can fit inside her pussy. After she's nice and slippery, handcuff her hands behind her back and proceed to violate every entrance I choose. Give her a nice and long work over deep and rough, before eventually straddling her mouth and facefucking a huge load down her throat.

Afterwards I'd probably take her to a nice dinner and buy her some expensive shit so she doesn't immediately turn me in to the police.

butterface

Fuck, You got kik cos I'm fapping hard

Where is the fucking spook warning?

Yummmm

WWYD?

wwyd to Dezirey?

more

Interest?

Torture her slutty tits

Strip them all nude, hogtie each and put in the back of the truck. Gag each with the others panties. Big pink butt plugs in their asses. Then drop them off in the roughest, ghettoest neighborhood. Maybe they'll be gang-raped, or captured by big black lesbos and used for ass worship?

These tits?

which one do you like most?

That's tough. Left or 2nd from left

yes please!

Anyone?

She is hot as fuck but I have to go.

Have another before you go then

When they're discovered bound and gagged with each other's panties by a pair of black lesbians they thought they'd be freed. Instead, they were dragged into a dirty basement, tied into forced 69 and spanked until they got each other off. Now their lives consisted of brutal bondage, worshipping big black asses and loads of forced lesbian action. And they hated to admit it, but they were starting to like it...

Thanks user. I will get off to her when I come back for sure.

10/10 thanks!

Nice

More