Tinder girl hit me with after she left my apartment...

Tinder girl hit me with after she left my apartment. We went out to dinner and talked for 3 hours and then she came over and we had sex. Why are girls so fuckibg weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGiF_aL4r_s
sexualhealth.com/why-women-are-more-at-risk-for-stds-than-men_n_1592/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you upset OP?

Not really. Just confused really. You?

What did she mean by "you scared me in the way you responded"?

reply with either:

"k"

or

"new phone who dis?"

Get over it faglord. Imagine getting upset over girls. Gay as fuck. If she's so moody and changeable you're better off without.

stop being mr nice guy

What did you do?

fuck her siser

This

Try to figure out what she stole from ur appartment

Oh she didn't reply to my text of, "hey text me when you get home" so I replied a couple hours later with "lol k"

>I wanna use you and not feel responsible
The paragraph.

shes a crazy tinder bitch, as you can see in every fucking sentence

I mean.. that's a little annoying, not gonna lie. "Lol k" implies you are angry she forgot and not worried that something happened to her. I'd honestly avoid a new relationship if the person was already giving me passive aggressive vibes after a good first date.

Honestly, what did you expect? When we are talking about on that Tinder only has thots in it, we weren't kidding, if you want a relationship Tinder isn't the place to be, but if you wanna pump and dump, it's the right place

Women respond like this when you have proven yourself to not be able to handle straight talk or little disagreements. Real talk.

just send your dick, with a message saying
"just got home grandad."
>smash 10/10 models the rest of your life for being a.k.a trumping it

No she was like home and I snapchatted her to save our streak and stuff and she was just ignoring me which was weird since the date just when so well imo.

see
Oh welp, you're the fuckmeat this time.

Was she ignoring you or did she just not know how to respond? I have social anxiety and I rarely use snapchat because I'm always worried people will get upset if I read a message and don't respond or forget.
Idk man just try to play it cool next time. Its odd that she feels the need to be so cordial after a first date. Tbh most women would just stop talking to you if they decided it wasn't worth it so be happy she at least tried to be honest with you. If you wanna be a dick respond with "lol k" and move on with life

>respond with "lol k" and move on with life
Honestly good advice.

Crazy bitch block her first

Child abuse victim. Low sense of self worth. Doesn't want to drag you down with her. Probably in love with you - if she wasn't she wouldn't have cut you loose.

To be honest, you've dodged a bullet. Being in a relationship with damaged goods is very, very hard. Trying to fix something that is broken, knowing deep down that the damage is permanent and cannot be repaired, all the while placating her guilt and your sense of failure with a veneer of everyday happiness, like an alcoholic mother at her kids graduation who just found out her husband has been ducking his secretary. Bad shit. You got lucky. Forget her and move on. Find someone whole. She is too far gone; sometimes things happen and you just can't come back from it, and you carry those scars forever and all you can do is watch helpless as the hatred in you gets reflected back at the world, fucking up everything and everyone you touch.

>spotted the woman (or fag)

doesn't fucking matter either way. she was disturbed by "how he responded" which doesn't make any sense in the slightest. she's a crazy bitch alright, getting moody and shit and typing up that paragraph too. basically OP she's letting you down easy but is one crazy broad

WOMEN A SHIT

A S H I T

youtube.com/watch?v=eGiF_aL4r_s

From what I can tell her family is very religious and she was pretty adamant she wasn't, but all her friends are super into Jesus. I think she's just feeling guilt or shame or something tbh.

can we see a pic of her op?

This

probably some after sex guilt. dont bother thinking about it OP. atleast you had sex already so no biggie, don't get attached after 1 date

>I mean.. that's a little annoying, not gonna lie. "Lol k" implies you are angry she forgot and not worried that something happened to her. I'd honestly avoid a new relationship if the person was already giving me passive aggressive vibes after a good first date.

This is precisely why I hate hate hate text messaging. Too much interpretation required and too much potential for misinterpretation.

Good perception, but it doesn't make my insight any less useful. Js most women don't even give you the courtesy this girl gave OP. Better a clean break after a first date than her doing mental gymastics to try not to hurt your feelings. Being with someone that isn't sure about the relationship fucking sucks
Possible. I think there might be some value in keeping things kosher with her. Maybe a "thanks for trying to be up front with me. I am not exactly a social butterfly myself. Let me know if you ever feel like giving it another shot."
Nothing lost, olive branch extended, gives her a chance to explain her reasoning if it was that she felt awkward or felt like you were awkward.

Wish I had this type of problem - even just once. I'm so fucking ugly, I don't get any matches.

ignore her, not one peep

in a month or two, she will message you out of the blue.

After she's been humped and dumped a dozen times

damn psych 101 really taught you a lot

$20 says she has that text saved and just pastes it each time into the chat.

Yeah. I suffer with this too and while I don't agree with making snap judgments about tone over text I can see what the girl in OPs situation probably felt. "Oh no I didn't respond right away now I have to be apologetic and make it seem like I honestly just forgot and didn't just blank on a response and get distracted with the 50 billion other apps on my phone".. where OP probably just sent the lol k as a way to dismiss any way he might have been overbearing in asking her to text when she hot home. Miscommunication over text is a bitch. Thats why I'm usually long winded as fuck

canned response sitting in her iphone's notes

She blocked him, retard.

Been there, can confirm. It's a fucking hope not worth going down. I thought I/we were special enough for everything to work out. That's never the case

OP got used like a little sex toy by an alpha tinder bitch.

Tonight she's fucking Tyrone, his brother Shaqwaun and his uncle.

Women don't know what they want, simple as.

Just shake your head and move on. Don't even bother trying to understand. Spent many an hour trying to make sense of wtf they're thinking when they do shit like this lol.

Exactly.

my dude, let me level with you. You had a good time, spent some hours happily making a new connection, then proceeded to be alpha as fuck and get a bite off that new connection. So good job user, I'm proud of you. But now it's time to go be a fucking champ elsewhere. PLUS man the journey to it and that first fuck are always the best anyway, why bitch when the game is just resetting itself so that you can replay all the best stages.

Tinder is not the place for ugly people. I'm not being exclusionary, I'm just being real, try other sites like okcupid or eHarmony or some shit. Tinder is MOSTLY for shallow people looking to fuck the hottest person they can. I'm probably a 6/10 and I feel extremely lucky to have gotten like, two dates from tinder after trying for like 6 months. Keep trying if you want but don't be discouraged by the low success rate, it's inherent. Try another site.

I went ona date with a girl a few years back, we met, watched a movie and made out a bit and then she left. We spend maybe 3 hours with eachother in total + some texting or w/e.

An hour later she calls me up and tells me she felt really good about the date etc and she just has to ask me what i feel etc. I'm pretty startled and wasn't expecting such a call, i assumed she forgot something at my place or something. So i replied by saying something along the lines of "well yeah i'm feeling something". And she goes crazy and tells me how happy she is and that she can't wait to see me again and we hang up soon thereafter because i'm with my mate.

After some thinking i realize she's cray (duh), and I don't really know what to do about, probably just tell her i'm not interested, but i still wanna smash because she's qt af.

When i log on my computer she instantly messages me, saying once again how happy she is i'm feeling the same as her.

When i don't answer her for a few minutes she CALLS me and asks me what's wrong and i just tell her that I don't feel same as her and that "we can still be friends" like the goddamn retard I am.

She starts crying on the phone and i feel sorta bad but felt good to get it over with.

This was before facebook, here in sweden we younglings used a shitty social media platform called bilddagboken. Like one hour after that phone call she posted pics of herself crying and shit all over her profile, not calling me out by name but saying shit like "how could you do this to me :((((" And having all her girlfriends telling her she's too good for me and that i'm and idiot etcetc.

Since i'm from a small town, that meant that half of the girls in that town now hated my guts. Making it impossible for me to get any local puss.

But that's not the end of it. Remember i told her we could be friends, and she was determined to punish my ass for saying that and kept pestering me about just "hanging out as friends" and shit.

I think everyone is blind here. This isn't a big mystery. You texted her "Lol K" after she didn't respond for a few hours and showed her that you are a clingy little bitch and she doesn't want a clingy little bitch lmao.

"Lol K" makes you sound like such a needy little faggot, wtf were you thinking haha

Who are all these fucking retards having sex with strangers risking horrible STDs just for one fucking night of sex

You've got to be fucking braindead

Everyone on tinder should be forcibly sterilized

I wonder if this played a factor. But I didn't cum at all. And then halfway thru I took the condom off and entered her without asking and still wasn't able to finish.

>girl puts out on the first date
>this is perfectly fine

>guy wants to make sure she gets home safe
>"lmao stop smothering me you pathetic cuck"

So you fucked a random internet girl and now she regrets it. Probably feels like a whore. Block her stupid ass and bag the next one.

Uh..What the fuck does this part mean OP...

>I don't feel comfortable with how things went last night. I know much of it was my fault but you scared me in the way you responded.

Texting her asking if she got home safe was fine. Texting her "Lol K" after a while of nonresponse is what makes you look like a pathetic little crybaby haha

Faggot probably said he loves her

OP's chick basically has low self-esteem. She considers you(OP) to be too good for her. She is fucked up.

another dumb Sup Forumstard that cant read

But fucking a guy on the first date is totally fine and OP totally isn't actually doing this bitch a favor by even staying interested in her slutty ass

Kys mr "alpha" cuck

Oh god no lol. I referenced it before. I just was being ignored by her so I texted her, "lol k"

This.

Holy shit dude, how much do you hate yourself?

People learn the hard way.

After the sexual revolution, before the proliferation of condoms, diseases became no big deal. Like, shit, my dick won't stop dripping, who gives anfuck though. It's the reason why you've been made so aware of it, eventually HIV scared the shit out of everyone.

I think Tinder will bump venereal cases a bit, and then provoke awareness. But it can't happen until the stats come in.

She was honest with you. Just accept th at she doesn't want you like she thought she would

kek snort

Bottom line, whatever her excuse, shes just not that into you. If she was, petty bs wouldn't matter.

You can't be this stupid?

And whenever we did she would always bring up our former relationship and ask me if i really wanted to be around her etc.

And I was retarded enough to keep hanging out with her ever now and then just to increase my reputation with all the other girls in town.

Eventually i just couldn't take and scolded her. She cried, the other local girls hated me even more but fuck it, i couldn't deal with her bullshit any longer.

Years go by, Once in a while i run into her, say hi, pretend like nothing's happened between us.

I have since then moved away from that town, when i was back there to visit some old friends i ran into her at a bar though. We chat a bit, one of my virgin mates tries to hit on her, no luck there tho. But her gang and mine keeps hanging out for the night though. She seems sorta cool, maybe she's matured. She then starts acting flirty, i'm not really interested since i have a GF, but she's persistant, which is odd since she knows that, i did mention it earlier that night.

She keeps being flirty while i politely tries to dismiss her, then my mate comes up to me and says he overheard and conversation between the bitch and her friend, saying something along the lines of "i'm so gonna ruin his relationship, i'm gonna ruin him for good, he's gonna wish he never came back here" or something. Really sinister and cuntish, when the bitch and her friend comes back to the table they both and friendly and flirty like they weren't total cunts.

Me and my mates go to another bar without them.

Haven't heard or seen her since.

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we found the basement dwelling no lifer weeb.

No risk faggot = no rewards. I know you will never understand that, and that just works to my benefit. I like you where you are.

Behind me.

I hate anime faggot

I've had sex hundreds of times with a 9/10

You are a garbage human being and you should be put out of your misery

This.

>I like you being behind me
checks out that the guy being proud of being risky with STDs is a faggot, lmao

This

That was the shittest. You didn't pass.

>0 understanding how the woman brain works

That's ironic condsidering you think a woman who puts out on the first date is actually worth anything

If anything that's what puts her off. The fact that she knows she's acting like a whore and he's treating her like she's anything but that

You dumb mentally ill gen z faggot kids with your two drunken one night stands think you know jack shit about women.

Lmao

Lol no you fucking didn't you autist

Hahahahahahahahahahahhhhaha

Aaaahhahahaha holy fuck fucking kids these days what the fuck

you are good, man, dont worry. For future endeavours: Be careful with crazy women. Kinda lucky actly, that she isnt going all the 100% retard-crae road and claiming rape.

Godspeed

By that logic shouldnt the girl have lost interest when OP put out on the first date like a dirty slut?

Yeah because genders are a social construct and men and women are literally exactly the same

Look at this clueless cuck feminist

why do you care, find another faggot

I cant tell which part of this statement is sarcastic. Either way you are a moron. A woman and a man engaging in sexual intercourse on the first date doesn't make the woman a slut if it doesn't make the man one too. Stop whining that people are treating you with equality.

Hahahaha dude the girl dumped the OP because he's treating her like she's a princess when she knows she's a hoe

Stop being mad biology makes both genders act and think differently

My god you leftists are so fucking delusional and retarded

Underrated post. Happens more likely than you think. Have clepto friends and exs

I never made a claim or a denial of any of that. I simply said you can't call a woman promiscuous and not a man without looking like a giant deluded tool.
No wonder you guys have shit luck with women. You don't even see them as fellow humans with individual wants and needs.

Ok because im intrigued: do you believe women should be more socially responsible for sex than men?

this. can confirm

>i literally do not understand human biology or relationships at all

Protip, women who have sex with lots of people tend to be worthless, while men who bang lots of women tend to have things going well for them.

Stay mad at the world you autistic cucked liberal faggot

Women have more power to have meaningless sex on demand

With power comes responsibility

No wonder this board has so many "WE NEED TO STOP DRUMPHF" threads

Wew fuckin lad

>Women have more power to have meaningless sex on demand
oh wow, bitter virgin detected

>waah i am a beggar so I get to feel like the victim when someone gets it out of me on the first date

Kek. Slutty men are just as std ridden as slutty women. I bet you agree with those slut women getting full custody of their kids even if they're a drugged out whacko too

You think that's a false statement? You have much to learn young one.

Hahahahahaha yeah dude go have an open relationship with your gf, because it's so progressive, let me know how that works out

You dumb kids can't see how biology works and how it results in women being able to get commitmentless sex from men out of their league much more often

Holy fuck you're so dumb and pathetic hahahaha

>Slutty men are just as std ridden as slutty women.

Spoken like a true virgin

Value that innocence bro, it will get you far in life

>he doesn't know women contract more STDs due to their biology

>women should be held accountable for being less tolerant to alcohol and it doesnt matter if society makes it harder for them to deny sex in general
>men making shitty choices is just biology mang

mra logic

OP, I'm sorry brother, but the reality is there are a lot of people, both male and female, that act like they want this, they like you ect, ect. Then they finally sleep with you and the next day they just end it with some lame excuse and move on from you.

The truth is she's a whore, she's addicted to that "new relationship feel" and once it got real she fled because she got her high and it's not exciting anymore, she already conquered you. She wants a new conquest.

I've been there man, don't waste any more of your time on her, she will keep making excuses, but the fact is she just wants to be a whore at this point in her life, nothing more.

sexualhealth.com/why-women-are-more-at-risk-for-stds-than-men_n_1592/

This is how clueless leftists actually are

Hahahahaha
Oh man