Hey Sup Forums i feel like im emotionless fuck, i dont talk to people anymore, not even my mom or her boyfriend...

Hey Sup Forums i feel like im emotionless fuck, i dont talk to people anymore, not even my mom or her boyfriend. My mom also says i was all good but now im just quiet fuck who doesnt care about anything, i really spend all my days at computer doing nothing. Im tired even when i wake up and throught all the day. Whenever im really getting somehow close with my friends i just backup becase i feel like its faggot and i just feel uncomfortable. I also should work but im doing everything possible to not to, i do realize that id have money and i could be living my life but im also tired of life and of all these emotions and feelings, i just feel like im so empty. The work thing just makes me depressed, i dont want to spend my whole life working, im nervous from the new people and how they will treat me. Once in day im happy that im finally going to work and then once a day ill regret that i was even searching for the job. I just dont feel shit but in the same time i really care about what people think about me but im trying not to. It doesnt work. I also dont really care about my family anymore that much or i just feel like i do, i mean i havent seen grandpa/ma in years since i just dont want to go there because i find all their questions cringe and i find myself cringe as well

Fuck me that was long but i dont know what to do and i thought there would be people with alike problems or disorders or whatever it is, who know how to deal with it since i dont want to go to the doctor.

Is pic you

Nobody cares.

classmate

fuck u dont say

Then yea we dont care

I've been feeling the same for 3-4 years now, a very bad relationship drove me into this. Since then I juste decided to move on. Positivity brings positivity and vice versa, just push yourself to work or find a job and some day, once working, you'll realize that you moved on quite well. Think that your life weights 500kg on wheels: push hard at first then inertia kicks in.

No one will work for you in your life nor you will live a hermit all your life. First thing you should focus on is finding something you enjoy doing, then give it all it takes to try and making a living out of it.

Be brave, it will fade.

Tits or GTFO whore

do drugs. it changes a lot

It's called apathy
>tfw i'm an emotionless fuck too
Don't like working everywhere most co-workers are cunts that are extremely overemotional
>all i wanna do is join the army but i got graded P8 beacuse a small patch of eczma when i was 18
>wish i became a lawyer i don't deal with peoples emotional immaturity

Lemme smash 8====>~~

i am addicted to weed

cringe,

unresolved abandonment issues

This probably isn't who i think it is, but

Your life lacks purpose. You have no reason to live, so you must find one. If you can find one thing that you really care about doing, motivation and direction will come naturally.

Generic retard goes retard

the fuck

i cant find

The fuck

Your existence irritates me can you fix that please

what the fuck u tracking me bro

I just recognize people

How old are you?

say my name hoe

21 soon to be 22

So join the navy, they'll take anyone

Let's see them fuckin tits

Can't i've tried, I'm a britbong, so they're in collaboration inbetween each other, Military has my medical records i asked if i can join the navy & military recruiter officer said i won't be allowed with being graded P8
>tl:dr can't i've tried, I'd even join the air-force if i could.

My advice is this: unless you're a fucking retarded you'll grow up and apathy will pass but if you don't do anything now life will leave you behind and there's no going back from there.

Theres your problem

not normal but not uncommon. shit wont change unless you make some effort...a good doctor will speed up the process

First things first...you don't own a gun right?

I feel the same way about my life in general.
And this user.
Tells the truth. You have no reason or motivation to live life. whether that be from a mental illness or personality trait is irrelevant. Find a hobby you enjoy or something you wanna learn how to do. do it for 30 seconds a day. Then up that time as needed.

Existentialist, Albert Camus once said. "The literal meaning of life is doing that which prevents you from killing yourself."

Find your "That" and keep doing it.

Kill yourself if you can't willfully change your mental paradigm. Chances are you're lacking the mental fortitude to go on too much longer in this present timeline. You could wait for the shift, but you don't have any PMA, so spontaneous evolution wrong take effect with you.

Advice: suck it up, pussy. You have it so fucking good compared to people with real problems.

its the computer which makes me happy but i need to work so i cant be there 24/7 and when im not browsing "escaping" the reality i want to pretty much kill myself, just like when im out with some people, im fucking quiet

im so emotionless that i ended up my 1 year relationship with a girl by texting her that she "fucked up" because she just fucked up and i blocked her, its been few months and i dont even feel sorry for her if i should tho. people say i changed since that and i became weird and shit and i still dont know why fucking ignorant people

cant really kill myself bro, its not that easy

>dont know what to do
Come to Europe and kill migrants. It's fun and the police looks away.

Find a job that allows you to work online.
Sell useless shit on ebay.
Make a fivr account.
Make a daily vlog about your apathetic life and your core beliefs and monetize the videos.
There's always a scam or a grift you can use to exploit the system.

I don't wanna work my whole life at a job i hate either that's why i play music and choose that as my career. I sell my skills on fivr for 10 bucks and sometimes i even put 0 effort into what someone gave me 10 bucks too do.
There's always something to do online Sup Forumsro.
make money your motivation

I don't understand people who can't get over their "problems". It amazes me that we have so many individuals out there who accomplish incredible tasks over come extreme hardships. Then we have these weak minded push overs. Their genetic heritage is diseased, their ancestors some how able to reproduce; left us with inferior beings.
Go ahead, I know you wanna say it....
>muh shitty childhood

My oh my, how in the fuck can we have such amazing humans and such pitiful ones with weak minds all at once? Fucking humans....

Kind of hard to get to europe without money you spastic.

Christ, are you me?

I feel almost exactly the same, including the weed part. Started before the weed though, don't really know which way is forward.

I thought that way when I was like 17: "hurr people are just morons why don't they just do shit and ignore their emotions, if some can invent technology why are others just running around in their shit"

Don't overcomplicate thing, Get a job and try to improve your attitude to life and people.

>implying air tickets are expensive nowadays
so steal a sail boat then, cheapskate. Use the northern route past Iceland for going eastwards. Travelling oceans is not rocket science nowadays. Hook up with Hungarian or Polish fascists, or Scandinavian neo-nazis, and they provide you with a gun and ammo if you seem sincere to them. Be a doer.

Ok man, I was in the same position.
One thing I know is you want things to change but aren't willing to do anything about it. You've got to take peoples advice.

The only person that can help you is you yourself. Get any sort of job and get a goal and stick to it.

You are here for good and you WON'T kill yourself so you've got to make life worth living.

Fuck sake dude you've some friends your already flying.

Improve yourself
Get job + car
Make goal and stick to it
Meet girl
Get house
Have kids

You're just in the middle of growing up. Now go discover what a man is and be one