How long should i lock myself up Sup Forums?

How long should i lock myself up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tickleberry.co.uk/male-chastity/stocking-method/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just cut it off and be a good little slut

No remotely sane person gives a fuck.

lol I do
Try two weeks

and we want time stamp

But why? I genuinely don't get it..

nice. So, whats the longest time you've been locked?

Im doing it to see if i can cum only from anal stimulation.
Ive never been locked up before, only just got this a few weeks ago

>Im doing it to see if i can cum only from anal stimulation.
>Ive never been locked up before, only just got this a few weeks ago

So then what does the amount of time matter? Just lock up before you start finger blasting your ass or whatever.

How the fuck do you get your dick in there?

My gf just bought me one and I can't fit. Too girthy or something.

Until it falls off you fucking cuck

Cuck. Why are you with her if she doesn't even want your dick

Clearly still a virgin and don't understand teasing.

luuube
and you obviously can't be hard

I think you should go slow at first. Try few hours and maybe a night

I've tried fingering and using a dildo but without luck. I figured if i got locked up for awhile i might get pent up enough to cum only from anal.
It's not easy to fit in it.after i lube up my cock and the inside of the cage i run a handkerchief through the hole haul it through a little then wrap the whats left around my cock then i pull the handkerchief the rest of the way through. Not sure if i explained it good enough there

Is it suppose to squeeze the fuck out of my dick when I'm not hard? I thought it was for when you get hard then it restricts.

Degenerate

Does she fuck other guys in front of you?
Or just makes you eat it after?

what happens if you get an erection while wearing that thing?

easily baited summer fag

Or this. Can confirm it works well

tickleberry.co.uk/male-chastity/stocking-method/

Should i be caged?

Not much. It pulls at your balls.

lol, whats that?

you are already caged with that size my friend

Nice! Will do this when I get home.
The other issue is I get hard every time I think about putting it on so when it comes time I'm already too hard to put it on.

You mad, cuck?

thats normal. Get the ring around your balls, do something else to get soft again, than act really quicky andp ut it on.

lol using incorrect meme on correct post

You should not do it at all. That is just fucking disgusting. Kill yourself, degenerated fuck.

lol putting your dick in a cage because your gf doesn't want it anymore... or are you a faggot?

just stop and kys

forever

Guess it would be enough if he wears this till he dies... maybe a few weeks longer, just to be sure.

Why would I kill myself? I'm not a cuck

Hey, cuckfag here. Was a cuck way before the 14 year old edgelords turned it into a meme.
Any cucks here that have actually went through with it and were there any damages in the relationship?

What's even the point of putting your dick in a cage

It's a kink. It's only truly kinky if someone holds onto the key.

At least with real kinks there is actual sexual pleasure involved

MFW someone dies with the cage on and no key.

Some people get a lot of pleasure in being humiliated.

Cucks

Pretty much.

Can someone explain what the point is? And also what happens when you get a boner?

Some user said earlier that it tugs at your balls, but I am also curious as to what this does. I know that pressure can feel good to some so maybe that's it. Just pressure on your weenie.

Why don't you just be a good boy and wear it for as long as you possibly can?

It's so that the cuck in a cage's partner can laugh at what a pathetic fucking loser he is while she fucks someone who isn't such a pathetic fucking loser

And he sits in the corner and can't do shit, cries maybe, possibly cuts himself

It's pretty fucking pathetic

this.

10this

Is it truly pathetic submitting to your true desires or liberating?

I've gone through with it and my relationship couldn't be better. Always heart racing and exciting hen she decides she wants another cock

Getting a boner is just blood being pumped into your penis. If you compress it to the point where it can't expand, you just don't get a boner. These devices generally aren't perfect, and the only way most of them hold the device to your body is by a ring behind your balls, so it might shift a bit and have blood swell up behind your penis. But the idea is to just not get a boner.
Being teased and denied for extended periods of time can make you feel like you're on edge and aroused for long times. And can make the eventual orgasm feel better.

If that's your true desire, why not cut it off

It's useless anyway

And yes, it is truly pathetic

What's so useless about it?

You can say the same thing about anything in life because life, in the end, is meaningless.

It has to be pathetic for one to get the most pleasure out of it.

Sounds pretty fucking creepy to me, I wouldn't want you anywhere near my children

Fair enough. You'll probably do a good job fucking them up on your own.