Is my boy jake paul the next eminem ?

is my boy jake paul the next eminem ?

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ra-santana-3/ra-santana-no-good
youtube.com/watch?v=pIyjW7w-RtI&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=QretC8VTpOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know this is bait but in all seriousness no. For one thing eminem is actually a competent rapper and his lyrics were passable for the most part. Jake paul essentially managed to turn himself into a joke within the first track he released, forever tainting his reputation.

Jake Paul stays famous by intentionally being a little shit so he always shows up in "viral" news and that shitty DramaAlert channel, while still being "cute" enough to have legions of defenders.

He's basically a """""provocateur""""" like Milo, but somehow even more repugnant.

And that's the problem. Eminem was controversial because of his lyrics. Jake Paul is just...a bad rapper that just so happens to have an inbuilt fanbase that can be suckered by him because of their age.

ITISEVIEORYODBOOO

ITISIVIAOWBOROO

ITISIBROOAVOOR

IIAIDITISOITSOEVOEROOOOOO

aye yuh its lit vro

Is he the face of white supremacist rap?

i get what a summerfag means now

soundcloud.com/ra-santana-3/ra-santana-no-good

Closest to Eminem I could find not in flow but in skill level

Wait i thought macklemore was

>implying eminem is good

When you keep replying to Jake Paul threads, they don't go away.

Sage.

Good god. I hope somebody poisons him with ricin.

why are his eyebrows bigger than his eyes

I can't look at it for long and I have to turn the volume to one bar. That's the amount of second hand embarrassment I get.

I would rather listen to Jake Paul than to Eminem.

i'm bundling together a usb stick that will secretly install a backdoor and keylogger onto a computer when it's plugged in, under the guise of being filled with nude selfies of sorority girls (plan on having a hand written letter, written up by one of my female friends). I don't think this will work, but if they do plug it in, my goal is to get a full map of their network and the devices connected to it, and remote access through a backdoor, allowing me to either log in remotely or to send backups offsite to an anonymous server, optimally one on darknet. it'll also send me log on information for their social media accounts and hopefully their youtube. if their youtube is deleted within the next 6 months, you know what happened.

my plan is to travel to their house, since their address is public, and leave it on their doorstep in the middle of the night. one of the jake paullers or whatever are probably retarded enough to take the bait and plug it in.

Do it. Please for the love of god be real.

screen capping.

SELLING MERCH LIKE A GOD CHURCH

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A ROLLY ROLLY

i want to believe in this

what better way to practice the stuff I'm learning in school about cybersecurity, right?

do it before some asshole posts this on /r/Sup Forums and paul man finds out about it.

>Eminem lyrics are passable

im scared this will happen. i just wanna be able to say i was "there" for this, especially because of how much more hes being talked about lately

I want this kid to fucking die a brutal and tragic torturous murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIyjW7w-RtI&t=8s is it not some high level performance art?

LIKE I'M GOD CHURCH

he is mentally stupid in the brain

the editing is so shit. so many jump cuts. can he just fucking talk for more than a second?
so fucking autistic too.

the cringe, people actually believe this drama is real...

>put me in your title and you can pay this month's rent
I hate that he's right

message of the blog "stop the hate"

treats his team like shit at the start of the video

toppest kek

Oh God, please do this user. He deserves it if he's acting like a little shit constantly.

Any publicity, good or bad, is good.

No but he's a coke addict

DO IT!

I shell kill-

and I'm not going on that OJ Bullshit-

I will kill anybody who praises this idiot.

Someone give me a quick rundown on why this guy is so bad. All I've seen is the video OP posted and some other video about how his presence in his neighborhood is a public nuisance. Is he just a standard e-celeb/meme rapper faggot or is there something especially awful about him that I'm missing here?

I will fellate you if you do this, no joke

Jake Paul is a godsend to the world and if you disagree you are a stupid hater.

Jakepaulers UNITE

*dab*

He's not bad, he's incredibly successful. Virgins on Sup Forums get triggered by the hot girls in his videos and decide to take his music seriously instead of accepting the fact that he's just trying to make money.

Fuck you montie i hate you retard

I, for one, like what he's doing, and think he's smart as hell. He purposefully makes abhorrent content, and baits no-talent leddit-grade dramafucks like H3H3 into making videos about him as a means of quick publicity, and, in the process, unintentionally exposes the shallowness of those individuals and their need to feel superior yet victimized. He's uncovered the truth in fame, "The one who gets laughed at laughs on"; a philosophy that's kept people like Biz Markie and Flavor Flav around for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=QretC8VTpOg
the guys kinda obnoxious but he has some points

Lol the dude is literally scum. He's a disney channel viner fuckboi who made a shit rap song and has his own legion of screaming underage fans who want to fuck him. He's obnoxious to the point of nausea. He's a public nuisance and all his vlogs consist of are how great he is, his money, a new 50k car that he buys every week or his disgusting sham of a "marriage" to whatever girl that he's dating this month. Dude also can't stop creepily sneaking in how he wants to have children into every conversation he has with a girl in close proximity. I'm convinced that the only reason he's so popular right now is because some industry bigwig gave him everything he ever wanted because they know that he's a shit person and the inevitable implosion will be entertaining to watch.

yeah but you don't have to watch his videos

That's not to mention all of the dirt on him from prior girlfriends and his history as a school bully. Dude is trash. Complete and utter garbage.

Yeah but he doesn't have to exist

The dude is also inescapable, he's infiltrated everything

i jerked off to Tessa Brook

he's a scumbag and from what I hear his whole family is too, I mean just look at him, would you trust a guy who looks like that?

IF YOU DON'T DELIVER YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH 1000 OF BEING A KEK

who dat, i havent jerked off yet and i was just searching for material