Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/user/TheHellBell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That fluffy gonna get his shit kicked in

2chrunet is down forever.

Huh, well I can actually contribute a pic to this thread, had it made for me the other night.

Those eyes in the 2nd last page

Morning anons!

Good mid afternoon user.

Good afternoon user

C'MON, LET'S GET NUTS

That face looks like a mythical japanese demon, I never knew one of those would have a pet fluffy, much less eat pizza rolls.

>ywn sabe cawwot

Where is this from. You keep posting it and now I'm curious.

I remember reading a story about this from the perspective of a fluffy, it's quite harrowing.

Link?

Sorry, the time I was really into fluffies was when I was using my old computer. I don't have links handy on this one.

Eh oh well.

Bampu

the guy deserves a fork in the eye, you do not leave food lying around near a fluffy, hell you do not even put a fluffy near YOUR food.

Fuck that fluffy. Should of known. Guy is 100% in the right

go kill yourself on that edge of yours. The guy should have known better, the dumb ass put the damn thing on the table next to the food and took a "nap" just to have an excuse to be an edgelord.

Abuse with purpose is one thing, all this edgelord shit is fucking retarded, and if you like it outside of art quality, go to a fucking therapist and get some damn help.

Bamp

>third party referee here
You are talking about "edge" in a fluffy thread. Fucking retard.

The other guy is talking about artwork and their interpretation of such, so that they feel their opinion of the actions portrayed is justified.

Then a comment is made about abuse with a purpose, blah blah blah. Dude, you are in a fluffy thread. YOU ARE IN A FLUFFY THREAD. WTF were you thinking you were going to get IN A FLUFFY THREAD?

>also
You don't need to go to a therapist to enjoy seeing creatures die. It is literal genetics that allow for this kind of behavior to happen. It is actually normal. Humans are an aggressive species. Please stop using buzzwords and thinking you know a lot more than you do. Ego is one of the worst things humans portray and you got a huge case of it. Get off of Sup Forums using words like edgelord and "kill yourself." You are not appealing to anyone. You are not conforming with anyone. You don't have an army by your side. You are one Anonymous individual portraying your opinion to another, basing your opinion on artwork and opinion, and then mistaking that to be fact.

Please. STFU and GTFO. Or, you can simply stop being so fucking sensitive and argumentative, and simply understand there will be people who like things and think ways you don't like or think.

Enjoy your little rude awakening bud.

Sincerely,
Your Therapist

>PS
That will $3.50.

One more bump from the referee to get the thread back on track.

On a side note, anyone see that AetasX guy around? His writing is awesome but he hasn't updated in a while and in a previous thread he said something was coming out last weekend and it didn't?

Did I miss a thread with an update?

They said a few days ago they were really busy with life stuff. Probably just too busy to post new content right now. Man. I just realized im here way too much. Haha.

Are your jimmies OK? I sense some rustling.

Cwawabewwe hab heawt huwties....Huu huu *sniff*

Babbehs gu fowebah sweepies in cowd wawas wenn teh Titanig sankies..

HUU HUU WAN BABBEHS BACK!

That is a unicorn, an alicorn has wings.

it has wings they just look like ears though

Please tell me you two are just trolls?

Well, you're not getting your babies back. Ever. So shut the fuck up.

HellB? :p

I am. The other dude seems to butt hurt a imaginary animal got forked for being a sketty theif.

that was art i requested to be done. is his handle HellB ?

Inb4 mandatory "what is fluffies" image
>dancie babbeh

Yeah, the author of that drawing is TheHellBell, or HellB for short, I thought it was you. He does some cute ms paint drawings tbh.

fluffybooru.org/user/TheHellBell

BAAAAAAAAAABBBBBEEEEEHHHHSSS!!!

his work gets better and better

you could post some more, you know

I would take this little guy in. so cute

it's the only one i have of his. but i am posting other fluffy stuff

>shaferaraks

hnnggg...

asperger daddeh my favorite Comic

I'd actually leave this guy alone. He actually seems happy in spite of his life being shit. Live yo life, little dude.

sad that artist will never come back

Oh, fuck you! You were passed out and they were likely cold, you bitch. Pizza rolls are cheap.

This is the first time I've seen the follow up yo this, it I figured it would be some bullshit like this. Any excuse to hurt a fluffy...

>Busts down door SWAT-style
>Saves Carrot and all other pillowfluffs in the shitbox

obese fluffies piss me the fuck off

Jesus Christ that's awful....

I am really trying to figure out what the hell is up with the eyes here.

Bullshit. Fluffies see food, fluffies eat food. That's their nature. And they're pizza rolls ffs. Go buy more. Not like he shat on a prime rib or something

Is this a litter pal situation, or are they trying to shove one fluffy up the ass of another? Or do they have no clue how breeding works?

I'd adopt the fuck out of it. If its a herd leader without the attitude, he'll make a good one to have around.

I always imagine this fluffy sounds like a babified John Candy

Lol, but probably the first or second.

probably a litter pal situation, or just trying to update the other one

Then actually watch their diets? Also, that looks like a perfectly healthy fluffy to me.

I mean humiliate, fucking phone

>plastic fork
are fluffies really that fragile?

It depends on the headcanon, but the general consensus is that they are extremely fragile.

It doesn't look like it's pierced the fluffy. It's probably just causing more pain than real damage

Close meadow