I have a crush on a girl from my Uni...

I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me by 5 years because she was dropped out once and started all over again. We meet at some classes, but it's rarely something other than "hi" and "how are you doing". But when we actually talk, I love the way she discusses music and tells about books or just how she behaves. I also find her very pretty and I love how her face is shaped. She's also very stylish and looks elegant.
I really like her. How do I approach her?
Pic related is her, on the left. Picture is about 5 years old, but she looks the same now.

wow. she looks like a skeleton.

I agree but I don't think it's bad

tt

she looks dead inside

Do you have her number?

Or facebook?

No and yes

Just message her on facebook.

Send her a youtube clip of some music or something, if she likes you she'll keep talking to you. After like an hour or two of back and forth just ask for her number, then ask her on a date.

When your talking ask her if she wants to go down the road and get a coffee or lunch between classes or something

It is tricky to respectfully bridge the plantonic to romantic gap respectfully without making a fucktars of yourself but it can be done

1. Make sure shes single before you do any of this or you'll feel awkward, happenred to a girl at my uni
Was crushing on her hard until she said yeaaah I have a boyfriend :( she still works with me though she didn't care

I think thats playing your hand too quickly especially since she is so much older than him. She's going to be like "this is an overt attempt by some young college kid"

Plus since he is a college kid he will mess it up somehow and be awkward.

Just message her on facebook, play it cool and slow.

>since she is so much older than him
I don't think it matters alot. Who cares about age?

It doesnt matter once your an actual adult, but this is college we're talking about.

25 girl vs 19-20 college kid.

To a slightly older woman he might come off as innocent naive etc.

i.e. Some college kid.

Do 25 year old girls think different from 20 years olds?

Yes?

You don't think so?

Not really. OP says she was dropped out, so she's probably infantile to some extent. Also people overrate age difference in general.

In general I think younger woman in college are more susceptible to bullshit than 25+ woman.

But I see where you are coming from.

What I'm saying is since OP is on Sup Forums asking for advice I'm guessing this slight age difference is either not working in his favor or at the very least is a null factor.

OP where you at.

Roll

Rollio bujeki

Do you really find THIS attractive OP? Anybody really finds it attractive?

Roll wa niffo

zz