Would you date girls who have fucked African Americans before?

Would you date girls who have fucked African Americans before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQm_YFUuq0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Negative

the real problem here is that by the time they are ready to date you, you don't want them.

Eagerly.

ugh not another cuck thread.
You better be black you son of a bitch

nope, it would be condoning beastiality

No problem. Someone has to bust the BBC myth for them... They won't go black after i fucked them.

Yea, after niggers have fucked them they have absolutely no morals and are ashamed of themselves.

Never.

Seconding relative report

No. Its too intimidating. I know shell be always comparing me to him.

Theres no way my dick can fuck her like a BBC can.

yes ... and will ask her for details .... hmmmm its hot

Apparently in the black and Hispanic community.
It is a stereotype that really tall skinny white guys have huge dicks

This. The only way I'd bang a chick that fucked a roodypoo would be if she is filled with regret, and ashamed of what they've done.

Baited hard though, good job OP

This just proves everyone is retarded.

Femanon detected - nasty whore. You're the reason herpes cases in babies is skyrocketing.

I have a theory that guys that getoff to blacked.com or other such stuff really see blacks as Orcs or animals. Kinda like horses.
Non-humans.
They like seeing women fuck "things"
Would you say thats correct?

No because I will not be able to pleasure her loose anus overstreched by some random bbc

It's degrading.

why would I date someone who likes to fuck animals?

Would you buy a half eaten sandwich or a broken bag.

Gtfo, dinner is ready, up the stairs

femanon? you know there's no girls on the internet.

Ay, that's true

So no harassment either

if they look like that

Why WOULDN'T you date someone who likes to fuck animals?

I'm not referring to black people here.

if you knew a replete aids nigger that had been doing all kinds of nigger drugs own a second hand ferrari would you buy it even if it was half a price. Fuck no, i prefer a brand new modest and capable ford or whatever

Right but do these guys view blacks that way?
I don't have that fetish, but I am also very tall and have a large penis.
I see even a really thuggish black dude as "Well that could be me if I was blacK"

The term is cumdumpster.

This doesn't seem structured properly

Chicks who fuck dogs and horses are hot.

|Kek|
|___|
|___|
|___|

Nope. The type of girl that goes after niggers is the type of girl I don't want to get involved with.

No, have some decency. If you fuck niggers get used to them. Whites don't want you back.

God damn i hate high waisted shorts so much.
>Why amanda why

It's hilarious when triggered racists assume an interracial kink and an open mind automatically equates with cuckoldry.

Never. Not a chance. I'll even say it not user.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQm_YFUuq0A

No, there was one girl I've been friends with forever. I got her fucked up enough that she wouldn't remember anything, plus she seemed super fucking horny. Remembered that she had been hanging around a bike stealing, drug dealing dindu. Cockblocked self and dodged a bullet because now they're together and he gives her drugs and criminal money.

>not even once

|_Kek_kek_|
|__________|
|__________|
|__________|

yeah, why not ?

I did without knowing it. She had a history with a black dude before she met me. Then we fell in love. Even talked about marriage and kids. Then I found out about her history and ended it. It was pretty rough as she was heart broken and confused and balling her eyes out, and I admit I felt like a complete asshole for giving up on her, but it's just something I would never be able to look past.

I'm a white guy and I absolutely love black women so it would be pretty hypocritical of me to have a problem with this.

>It's hilarious when triggered racists assume an interracial kink

>calling people racists while saying it's ok to use race as a kink

Are you brain dead? if anyone is being racist here, it's you.

You're so hateful, damn, that's why I don't go on BuzzBleed

You're both pretty racist tbh.

>racists
oh god here we go, sjw buzzword bingo time

yes its my closed mind not wanting my Gf to fuck black dudes.
I'm such an ignorant closed minded little fool.
Please teach me your enlightened ways

>racists assume an interracial kink and an open mind automatically equates with cuckoldry
The interracial kink is literally that, other tribes fucking your women. It's inseparable.

>hurr, I just like the contrast
Yeah, sure, why don't you just get a white guy to take a dye bath then? Because you're a cuck, that's why.

I only date girls who have first been dignified by black cock.

Post number two from this whore

Why tho?

Niggers are diseased animals. So no

Good for you man!
The rest of us have a thing called self-respect

I can confirm this
197cm, 72kg and 20cm of cock

I did once. She always brought him up in situations that were irrelevant to the conversation. I guess she forgot he beat her so hard she almost went blind in the right eye.

Dumped her after 8 months. Pretty sure she ended up trying to kill herself. Had to close my facebook account because she told everyone i broke up with her because of how she looked after physical abuse.

Eh I had my fun with her.

I don't know. I can't explain it. I don't even have a problem with black people which is the weirdest part. I guess it's a tribal thing.

Only a white woman with no self respect of herself, her heritage, her people and culture would date a black.

Massive high absent father rate, huge crime rate, average iq of 80, toxic "culture", a total plague.

AYO BABEEE TWERK DAT THICC ASS YOO!!

Niggers are subhuman.

I never have to worry about since I live in Texas.

Bro, I'm only half joking too. Like look at the girls the black guys at your school/college fuck. I swear they are all 9s and 10s. I'm cool with sloppy seconds. In fact, I once fucked a girl right after a black dude came in her at a party. It was the hottest moment of my life. 10/10

The metric system is only good for drugs and scientific measurements.
Base 10 belongs in science.
A nice sunny day 75 degrees, a cool spring day 65.
Autumn 45-55
ect

Absolutely not, OP.

Once they taste the dark meat they are forever tainted...

Once you go black, you're not wanted back.

No because I don't want to get AIDS

All this race baiting is just a swarm of gnats.

Nigresses for nigroes
White people for white people.

I would, but they would never date a small-dicked beta like me without cucking me for a real black bull.

Base 10 belongs everywhere aside from computers
Also Penis averages are a pretty scientific topic

Nope, I'd prefer a meth head you used to blow africans with AIDS over a trump lover

nope
but its impossible to know tho
so the solution is to never date or fuck any girls

Yeah if you live in a specific climate region where those values are normal. Anything above 50 degrees here is a snapshot good day I'm either spring or summer. 75 is a hot day. I'm ok with calling it 10 and and 25. Lol at your bitchass weather. Am I right nordicfags?

Alright, anons, let me tell you something.

I'm black. I've been to dozens of parties where white bitches (not women, bitches) hit on all the black guys. It's great and awful at the same time.

However, these bitches aren't relationship or marriage material, they're just fuck meat. So, as a black user, I'd fuck them but never date one.

No because I don't want monkey aids

Everything above 300 kelvin is too hot

You wouldnt fuck a QT redneck girl?
Really? their minds are mush you could easily make her vote for whoever.
Ever notice how if a woman dates a hippy, two weeks later shes "spiritual"
Laci Green dates Chris Raygun and suddenly she is red pilled

Dating/marrying any woman is the ultimate act of cuckolding oneself.

This.

So if you're black, does that mean if you married a white chick you'd leave her as soon as you fucked because she has now fucked a black guy and is a thot?

Because that would be hilarious tbh

Can confirm, redneck bitches are a lot of fun. I won't date them though. Just fuck.

I have noticed traveling that Norwegians are really cool. Swedes are aloof and faggy honesly they can fuck off and Danes seem like white trash.
Do you think so?

Reminds me of Clayton Bigsby.

That's actually a hilarious idea.
I'm going to hang out with this chubby white chick this weekend. I'm gonna pull that line and see how she reacts.

no. i ain't letting my dick touch the insides where a black dick's already been. gotta keep mine pure

A race traitor?

No.

She would feel so bad and not know why.

So same thing with asians, arabs, whatever else then? What about the different whites (I mean here in ue there is quite a difference between italian, belgian or norwegian)?

I don't want aids nor a black kid.

I have in the past. I'm not insecure so I don't care. Still got my cock sucked without any complaints.

I have fucked 3 black women myself so I consider it a level playing field for me. Sorry insecure manbabies.

Never. They're tainted meat by that time.

ITT: beta cucks

Nobody but a scared insecure beta faggot fixates on race like this.

"I just can't be married to a nigger lover!"

Great thread for racist virgins ;D

>Would you date girls who have fucked African Americans before?

No.

No. their twat is now infested with undiscovered African diseases

>I have no standards so you shouldn't either

Enjoy your eventual STD's

Asians don't cause shit. hey don't have mass gang warfare, rape and kill on a large scale, are not all on welfare, are not all stupid with an iq of 80, actually come from a functioning country unlike Africa.

Oh not to mention, all the anti-white "everything is fucking racist" shit blacks push.

Asians hate blacks too. People hate blacks because they are truly horrible, nasty, stupid people.

Pretty much all races hate blacks.

Get over it Hillary

Really? they are all virgins? what are your limits then? Would you date a women who's favorite food was chicken tendies?

Hell no. I don't want my dick to be flopping around in that stretched out pussy.

thats not an even playing field. thats like saying you are ok with women fucking dogs because youve fucked female dogs before you disgusting nigger lover. niggers are animals.

Years ago, my then-fiancee/now-wife, had a coworker/friend - good looking, blonde, outgoing. She's dating some Ken-doll-looking guy.
Word went out to the girls: DO NOT say anything about her ex-bf, the black guy.

She kept it secret long enough to get engaged, married.