Cunt

>cunt
>do you support Cape Independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

bidorbuy.co.za/static/category/Militaria_3701.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course

Whatever results in less niggers and more whites

Whats the difference between this and a Volkstaat.

A Volkstaat would mean less blacks, right?

Would be a great experiment.

Looks like you need to build a wall

Volkstaat = strictly an Afrikaner homeland.
Cape Republic = majority coloured nation with a mix of Afrikaans, English and a Xhosa minority

I wonder what happens when whites leave SA or are killed. Who will be blamed for the utter collapse of SA?

Western Cape is currently
49% Coloured,
33% Black,
16% White and
2% Asian/Indian/Pakistani

compared to South Africa, which is
80% Black,
9% Coloured
8% White and
3% Asian/Indian

The Chinese

Yes. Yes I do.

If the Cape doesn't get independence, the ANC will fulfill its mandate to flood Western Cape with as many blacks as possible, thus making it ungovernable

But where will the population of the Transkei flee to?

The Transkei is a vast tract of land that can easily be developed. The land is so good that it almost seems intentional that they haven't done anything about it since 1994

It's much easier to flee to the WC as economic migrants.

What do Colored mean?
Mixed Race?

Undoubtedly

this is a meme. Never heard anyone even mention this irl

I support military action to unite SA, Rhodesia (currently occupied) and Namibia to one Nation under white supervision.

Yes. I hope things get worse, the EFF takes more power in the East, and the DA gets more Coloureds on board int the west. There might be a shot for a breakup if there's a Rhodesian type conflict. I'd consider moving to the Cape if it was independent, even it its current demographics stayed the same. Afterwards, I would recommend a Trump Wall to solidify the gains.

Yeah. Think Brazilian favella monkeys, but some are actually middle class, educated, and decent people.

Coloured is a genetic mixture of Khoisan, sub-Saharan African, European and South East Asian

Do they cause much trouble compared to Blacks?

They're more harmful towards themselves than to others. Drugs and Gangsterism have wrecked a lot of Coloured families due to the government ignoring their plight post-94. They don't have a chip on their shoulder like many blacks, so there's no real hostility between Whites and Coloureds. In general though they're much more cultured according to western standards compared to blacks

I love really you South African guys. You're the number one Negro experts here on Sup Forums, even before Americans. Stay strong and safe down there. Some of us still think of you.

danke mein Deutsche freund, wir lieben dich auch

Is there any Rhodie Brushstroke camo that can still be found in SA? Seems like it would be the only place it would survive.
Want to fufil my Bush War fantasies.

bidorbuy.co.za/static/category/Militaria_3701.html this would probably be the best place to find it

I'm looking at that imagine and realize the horrors of niggers invading Europe.
They're fucking worthless and toxic.