Severe Depression Thread

I know this is going to sound over-dramatic. It's just a sport. But I have never been so affected by a sporting event in my life, and this has affected me, emotionally, more than most events in my life period. The way in which my team lost that game was utterly, inexplicably heartbreaking. It is making me re-evaluate my entire life, I want to give up watching sports, give up on a lot of things.

I just cannot believe it. This cannot be happening. I know it's not healthy to care so much about a sport. I feel like my worldview has been significantly altered. I can't go on. Losing, in this game, in that fashion? Unbelievable. It ripped my heart out, and I don't know if I'll get it back as it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>failcoons fan

should have killed yourself years ago t b h

This. Why even be a fan of a shitty team

the falcons were up by 25 points

in the super bowl

and no team had ever come back from more than a 10 point deficit. EVER.

until tonight.

the
patriots
scored
a
row

and
the
falcons
lost
in
the
first
ever
overtime
super
bowl

let that ALL sink in you little fucking bitch. i am laughing and jacking off at your expense SO HARD right now you little FUCKING BITCH.

All the kids here won't recognize this pasta

Help is always available if you need it, speak to a professional to get the help you need
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Good for you user. Sports is a major waste of time. Yeah, it's fun and all, but you can have just as much fun without wasting your time with all of the investment and involvement. Just watch the games with bros on the weekends, and don't give a shit the rest of the year.

This t b h

>loss of 25 point lead.jpg

suicide has been on my mind. I won't do it but the images are intense and there.

I put so much hope, and when they were up I felt like I was flying. Then the crash downward. I don't want to put hope in anything again.

welcome to Packers fandom circa 2014 NFCCG

>emotionally invested in a franchise

The owners will be just fine, OP, I promise.

Try being a Texas Rangers fan you absolute blubbering pussy.

this game has taught me to never put hope in sports again. never treat it as something important, just view it as silly trash like most other TV. emotional investment will only make you feel pain

anoon this is an entertainment business. Do you get this upset when a book character dies? The whole thing is designed around drama. If there isn't natural drama, the rules and the refs create it. make of that what you will

If this was the eagles, I'd feel the same way.

You guys have a young team and should be competitive for a few years.

I posted about giving up on the NFL. Do what you like, but it sounds like you enjoy it more than I did.

If you were an actual Falcons fan, you should have been expecting this. We always choke like this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm assblasted, but it's hard to be legitimately upset over this. Even when they were up by 25, I was only cautiously optimistic.

In all seriousness I wonder if any Falcons fans did suicide tonight. Must be some drunk, sad fans who just cant take it anymore and this was the last straw

You can always escape to anime and manga

Matt Ryan is a coward.

At least Stannis will win the Game of Thrones

stop caring about scripted sports. its just entertainment enjoy the memes and shitposting

Literally me with the warriors. Went away after we signed Durant though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ this one's for you buddy. Better luck next year huh? Pffft hahahahahah

He did seem a bit shook, and I don't think he wanted anything to do with clutch time.