Why do you hate Ed Sheeran?

Why do you hate Ed Sheeran?

Who the fuck is Ed Sheeran?

>Who the fuck is Ed Sheeran?
Who the fuck is Ed Sheeran?

That ginger

I don't, his voice is kinda nice. Nothing super interesting or anything.

I don't. He's just some dude that exists with more money than me.

had no idea who this is, googled the name like 30 secs, another mediocre acoustic guitar and singing guy? already hate him

Would you prefer the auto tuned niggers who dominate the charts today?

>MUFUKIN BITCHES IN DA CLUB
>IN DA FUKIN CLUB
>FUKIN MUFUKA BITCHES

How riveting.

False dichotomy.

Why is John Mayer better in every way?

this tbh

nope, hate them equally

>Why is John Mayer better in every
Not a ginger

because i'm selfconscious about my ears, and he keeps staring at them

I actually love everything he's put out except that fault in our stars song and his new album. The New one (รท) is pretty fucking bland

Shape of you is about loving fat girls and it's always on the fucking radio

Because of his lazy eye

I don't.

Beacuse he is a untalented faggot

Because he's a soul stealing ginger that sings like a faggot.

Sup Forums probably hate him because he is too mainstream, 90% of this board is made by hipsters in denial.

he made one good song based on the hobbit and that's it.

The shape of you is just a stereotypical "met a girl at a bar and I wanna fuck you" could have been written by anyone.

>Why do you hate Ed Sheeran?

Ginger. No soul.

castle on the hill is pretty good

Fat girls

But it's about the great beat and the synergy of his voice on it. Basically he could sing whatever he wanted.

Because although I respect his hard work and rise, and I know that he is undoubtedly a good musician and song writer, I fucking HATE all of his songs. I like them when other people cover them, but the way he does all of them.. I can't listen to them without feeling physically ill. That is all.

Because he sings like he's got a cock up his ass while he's doing it

ginger busker

cause he can effectively keep one eye on the tiddies and the other on the streets

Pussy ass white boi music

i dont

Who?

For me it's his face

I like him. He's helping the average looking dude get laid

Because he's been busted numerous times for copywright infringement and is an unoriginal hack.

He looks like someone who's into pedo shit but not brave enough to try it

whos this guy?
i truly don't know

He's the president of the Redhead Nation, how can you not know this? Shameful!

i'm in no way le feminist man but the lyrics to shape of you really creep me out, it's obvious the scenario he's talking about never happened because the girl in it is such a caricature, so it just comes across as him begging for his fans to sleep with him

sorry dad, you're right i should only listen to guns n roses

Who?

his tattoos are stupid. looks like a pre schooler inked him up.

Mostly his face

The guy from Game of Thrones?

Reaaaallly short character arc no?

He almost nailed me in my head with his musical instrument, such as a guitar, and seemed to appear, well you know, not caring toward my austim desire to see his tour. He is rascist against austims like a shark feasting on the weak,

pop and rap music have become utter shit in the last decade. most rappers are bisexual cucks that are more concerned with clothes and jewelry than being real men and end up getting cheated on and divorced. lmao at all these kids who actually think these new rappers are smart, talented, badass, etc. you all belong in a gulag.

>WHo the fuck is Ed Sheeran?
Who the fuck is Ed Sheeran...
Who the fuck are you?

tool, nothing special