Which side will you support in the upcoming World War 3?

Which side will you support in the upcoming World War 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6SlCQgX3Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd have to begrudgingly support the USA. Us europeans always have to fix the mess that Americans make.

Don't worry, kiddo, we've got your back.

us and its allies

You already know.

This will forever remain our stance too.

We won't support anyone but are ready to sell weapons to anyone who offers a good price

This

there will just be Kim vs you guys

I predict another worser Iraq war, except this time china will fill in once the US leaves

why would anyone in this conflict buy wepons from russia

I'll just sit and watch while both countries blow each other up

World War 3 between America and North Korea?

EU=Merkel, so i'm curious if she wants more Syrians or Korean refugees for cheap labor.
We're fucked anyway.

I'll just enjoy the show, commies and burgers getting killed, this is going to be pure gold

>unironically thinking this is completely serious in any way whatsoever

Better Korean refugees than more Mohammeds

Fair enough, you did put on that nice drug war for us.

Want some popcorn?

Better get ready, it's going to be all yours soon, on your side of the river
Sure lad thanks

No prob bro.
This will be the best war movie ever.

How would it be worse than Iraq. We even have the South Korean government to step in and begin reintegrating the North Koreans once we finish the job. I'm not saying it would be easy, but it's definitely not a desert shithole filled with religious zealots.

South koreans don't necessarily want reunification, the north is dirt poor and would drain SK of money for development ant such

It is a frozen shithole filled with ideological zealots, and this time you are facing a combat zone unsuited to tank forces so it will be another hill by hill shitfest

North Koreans can actually fight. And after you invade them you will immediately lose Japan and South Korea as willing allies. It will be a complete destruction of your asian foreign policy.

Well, NK at least for sure. Fuel also

youtube.com/watch?v=z6SlCQgX3Ts
War need weapons. No weapon, then enemy would kill you.

Joining the Bandits is a wise idea.

Wise words ever spoken
Thanks for the wisdom, Ivan the Wise

Of kim is gonna be the enemy of the war then that conflict ain't gomna last 3 months

That's good for Japan. It's strong enough to have it's own independent policy.

>it's definitely not a desert shithole filled with religious zealots.
its a mountainous shithole filled with people who practically worship the supreme leader
plus they have nukes

>go to war with kim
>be perfectly safe because their rifles remember Trotsky and soldiers are incapable of thinking for themself
>meet a qt gook gril
>bring her back to polan
>change her surname to kiminska
>all is well in the world

their nukes are small and probably don't even work

they have china for wepons they dont need your soviet era junk

not enough big booms... needs more big BOOOOMs

Does any country still like NK? It seems the Chinese are fed up with his shit?

Also,

i sport spen

With what money will they buy your weapons to replace Soviet era junk?

they've conducted tests before
they can probably launch one at South Korea at any moment, otherwise why is the US moving more anti-missile systems into South Korea?

>begin reintegrating the North Koreans once we finish the job. I'm not saying it would be easy
They have Soju, Samsung, soap operas and K-pop. I doubt it will be hard.

Doesn't matter. We're going to get dragged into it anyway just like every other fucking war that's happened since 1914.

>side

It'd be North Korea vs everyone else. China tolerates them but wouldn't do anything to help them in a war.

who the fuck is going to side with north korea?
not china, not russia
iran?

*drags you into the Cod War*

How many times have they "readied for war" now? Seems like every 3 year US media and it's idiots start fearmongering and then everyone just kinda forgets about it.

>They have Soju, Samsung, soap operas and K-pop. I doubt it will be hard.
Don't they so. The Norks will probably allah akbar themselves for Kim to resist intergration

Who trust in chinese weapons?

Bulgaria lel

China and North Korea are obligated to come to each other's assistance if attacked per the 1961 Sino-DPRK Mutual Defense Agreement, but there is no obligation for China to help if North Korea draws first blood.

Having said that, China has been stubbornly insistent that US ground troops can't come into North Korea or come near the Chinese border. Would they intervene like in 1950? Hard to say. It's a much different world today, but still, it might not be a good idea to find out especially when China has nukes which they did not have in 1950.

Why do you suck rotschild , so hard?

>The Jews give a flying fuck about NK.
>The clearly must be after that shitty NK coal.

Y-you'll help us... right?

Russia has a very short border with North Korea, otherwise they have no real stake in it. They'll probably stay completely out of it.

But China buys from us

I pray to God that War comes to your country, maybe you fucking dumb usafags will learn how terrible it is.

God already gave them.
Detroit for example is a mini warzone.

MiG-15s were one of the dominant aircraft of the Korean War. Russian pilots flew them with Chinese and North Korean markings to disguise Moscow's involvement in the war, but it wasn't a very well-guarded secret.

The MiG-15 was typical of Russian fighter jet design, which is to say fantastic maneuverability and aerodynamics, but the avionics were embarrassingly poor quality and primitive.

Our cunt has been at war most of its life you favelado monkey

US homicide rates put it on par with Afghanistan or Ukrainian war
You thought american gun laws being utter shit is a meme?

None. I'll flee to the jungle if my country decides to side with anyone, I would outro myself in risk to protect wh*tes or g*oks.

Why do modern westerners hate NK when it does literally everything they want
>state provides education, housing, work, healthcare and vacation
>media tells you what to do and what to think
>watches your every step to ensure you're free of harm
No need to think and act for yourslef.

this
its advanced united kingdom

Oh look, it's the commie Brazilian monkey coming to ruin another thread.

You are onto something desu

>Strong leader that doesn't fuck around
>Strong and numerous army
>Disciplined populace that shows due respect to the government
>Strict law enforcement that harshly punishes anyone who steps out of line
>It actually treats its borders seriously
>No immigrants
>No Islam
>No Jews
>No brown people
>Respect for cultural values
>Sovereign nation state, uncucked by globalist, not beholden to any supranational entity

it's literally Sup Forums's wet dream come true

But China itself buys weapons from us, you retarded turk rapebaby.

Yes but Sup Forums is full of high powered mutants.

it buys news wepons not something made 30+ years ago

Fucking this. Americucks deserve the worst.

Russian weapons are based on 30+ year old designs and not comparable to US weapon systems.

Can't wait for all the qt gook refugees.

North Korea is closer to what EU cronies and democrats would want.
Human rights card is written the same way Juche is

>replying to yourself

They would just go to SK where they speak the language and many have relatives or to China if they are part of the regime. You'll get nothing.

Actually we have robot drones now and the only thing our country good at it are weapons.

If we could take refugees from Vietnam we can take them from Korea.

We'll declare neutrality only to get invaded by the Germans.

Hey, we'll do that.

Get ur ass ready for the frontlines slavboi.

It's not a World War if it's not between US and Russia.
Sorry pal, Sup Forums set the sides already

really, son?
are you trying to say you never fantasized about having europhiles executed by anti-air cannon?

I'd rather have them lined up and shot or sent to africa.

now that sounds more like it.

urifuriku banzai

As a korean-canadian, north korea.
Its the best way to realize my greater korean reich idea. I might defect to best korea to become the korean guderian and use the my expertises on the future blitzkreig war of japan.

Yes they have a lot of old planes, but not many that are *that old*, they have a fair number which would be of some use, it wouldnt entirely be a walkover without overwhelming strength

they dont use MIG-15s (1949) as thats too obsolete even for them,

They use the more advanced but still largely obsolete models
MIG-17s (1952)
Mig-19s (1955)

Both of which are however subsonic, these are the ones which have basically no avionics so not much use/defenceless in beyond visual range but still good in a dogfight, not useless but not much of a match for most modern aircraft -especially ones with missiles.

They have 150 Mig-21s (1959/85) , mostly the later, better models, they have some modern avionics but are lacking in areas, they are ok fighters still.

They have 56 Mig-23s (1967/85) in service and
They have 40 Mig-29s which are actual modern and capable aircraft

Their ground attack planes are also mostly dated:

Norks have the SU-7 from 1972, about 28 of them, generally obsolete

the A-5 (chinese modification of Mig-19), numbers are unknown, generally obsolete

And finally the SU-25 (1978-present), of which they have 36, which are their most modern and capable variants

Their helicopters are also cold war era

140 Mi-2 (1965-) light transport helicopters, sort of the soviet version of a Huey-also still in use

8 Mi-14 (1975-) anti submarine helicopters- just about obsolete+unlikely to have modern missiles/avionics

Mi-24 Hind (1972-present)which is actually a good attack helicopter, dont know how many they have though

Finally they have 82 (1950-80s) Il-28 jet bombers, somewhat dated and so vulnerable to SAMs and fighters, but the USA also still uses cold war B-52s so its not like they are useless

Sorry some extra stats need to be added:

165 Mig 15s+17s as trainer aircraft but could be used (to little effect)

106 Mig-17 derivatives
97 Mig 19 derivatives
180 Mig 21s but only 150 confirmed operational
105 Mig-23s but only 56 confirmed operational

40 Mi-8 utility helicopters
50 Hinds

Whoever wins?

Aren't there countries afraid of NK getting nuked?

I mean, once the clown has been smothered, the world will turn its attention to actually dangerous countries, correct? Who's next in line?

Add sk's airforce after its annexed.
>160 F-16 C/Ds
>60 F-15Ks
>40 F/A-50 golden eagles
>153 F-5Es
>F-4E phantoms
>40 F-35s
>3 Boeing 737 Awacs
>New KF-X 5th generation stealth fighters under development

Ah, yes, can't wait for those jaw genes to spread to all women out there.

On my side.
And NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

>They have 40 Mig-29s which are actual modern and capable aircraft

>MiG-29
>aircraft designed in the late 1970s
>which entered service in 1982
>modern and capable

Even the Russian Air Force has phased those out now.

>threaten US and its allies for years with nukes
>building up capabilities so you can achieve it
>>FUCKING AMERICANS THEY ARE WARMONGERS!!!

The F-16 entered service in 1978 and is considered a modern aircraft, and is used by the USAF and SK airforce among others

the F-15 entered service in 1976 and is used by japan,south korea, israel, the US air force and national guard and is considered a modern aircraft

The Pavia tornado was introduced in 1979 and is still used by the RAF and is considered a modern and capable aircraft

So why cannot the Mig-29, introduced in 1982 be considered a modern and capable aircraft?

You have to keep updating systems. Engines, avionics, weapons, radar, etc. I'm not sure about the migs but the other two have gone through a lot of upgrades.

T.Guy who worked in aerospace.

Its more usually systems upgrades and new types of missiles, but the airframe and most capabilities remain mostly the same.

The other two have gone through avionics upgrades, but i simply have no idea if the Mig-29s have gone through avionics upgrades or not, nor is it possible to comment on the nature or ramifications of the upgrades as the military isnt liable to give out details.

So i must work with assumptions in the absence of data. and assume that the upgrades to 80s airframes are not so significant as to make them modern but their former contemporaries obselete.
This may be right or wrong but is what i, for now, shall stick to

Fucking up Korea isn't nice thing, commies has gave America a lesson already. Be ready for nuclear artillery I am sure they capable of that.

>The Pavia tornado was introduced in 1979 and is still used by the RAF and is considered a modern and capable aircraft

Unfortunately our fleet is for the knacker's yard soon enough.

I doubt they have one, would have been blowing their horn about it if they had.

Better than the euroshit or the Yanks expensive flying node

If they are have nukes, they have one for artillery, Davy Crockett is not that hard to create.

I like the look of the F-35. Will hold the new Meteor missiles too.

Isn't Seoul so close to the border it can be hitwith NK artillery?

So if anythings happens SKs capital will be toasted (minutes before NK gets bombed into dust).

>tfw we put a kill switch in all their planes and missles

Never trust the Anglo to arm your military

Just because it looks all smooth and futuristic doesnt mean its very good, or worth the obscene amount of money spent on them.

Not sure how much their "stealth" is worth, though apparently their sensor systems are very good. Read somewhere that they were basically going to be used as flying nodes and firing the occasional missile from a very long way away, but will get btfo in a dogfight by basically any modern fighter