For all you fucker who eat this shit !!!

For all you fucker who eat this shit !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/06/gut-bacteria-on-the-brain/395918/
youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121395/
youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares

>it's killing us
Anything in moderation is alright. Anything extreme could kill you. It's called common sense.

You do why do you think you do not ?

I stop by and pick up a large fry every now and then. That ain't going to do shit

And most people have none and its not ok its toxic

Think again

That's their fault, then. No one's forcing them to eat fast food. It's their fault that they're lazy and don't want to exercise. It's their fault that they would rather spend their money on fast food than go grocery shopping and cook.

That's bullshit. Lots of Americans have become dependent on fast food because most people don't have time to cook anymore. When both parents are working, no one's home to cook for the family. Other than that, it's laziness.

Yeah, that upset stomach I get and nasty shit I take after eating McDonald's is so addictive.

Proof? Fag

>Free watch, is it true?

>Inb4 op is a fat faggot who blames fast food for his overweight problems and diabeetus

had a green text story about sjw blaming genetics
deleted due to file purge

That's what I said. Blaming the fast food industry for what they've become. No one has forced them to eat fast food but they say it's "addictive". Instead of doing something about it, they point fingers on others but themselves.

Everything in moderation. I didn't say you can't treat yourself with fast food once in a while.

>This post is sponsored by McDonald's Inc.

Yup, only an idiot would think that stuff was good for you. Here's another fact most people are idiots. Ever food today is terrible for you. The meat as every kind of antibiotics and extra hormones added to it causing awful diseases like cancer and heart disease. Plants have been genetically modified and pumped with pesticides causing the same terrible effects as meat does.

Save yourself from deadly diseases by ending your life.

>Plants have been genetically modified and pumped with pesticides causing the same terrible effects as meat does.
False equivalence m8. You speak of stupid people then throw this silly rant how no matter what you eat you're fucked. I somehow conveniently can bring you to the conclusion that if everything is fucked then you can eat anything you want(protip: you can't)

Why? Suicide is completely pointless when I'm going to die eventually anyway. It is just for chumps that can't handle the facts of life.

>Being scared of deadly diseases
You can be a vegetarian and do yoga and get bit by a bus that would instantly kill you. When it's your time to die, you'll die. How many times do I have to say in moderation here?

You can eat whatever you want. It is your body to do as you please to it. It is pointless, eating "better" isn't going to keep you from dying. You calling it false equivalency is just you not able to handle the truth.

These guys get it.

Oh I see you're a kid experiencing his first existencial crisis. Don't worry m8, it's not so bad. You should speak to your family with such things.

Faggot I drink Lithium and I dont even know what it is, the only reason you want to talk shit is because you want a sip. One day im gonna cut a fucking hole through you with my dick laser

Have you ever had to suffer or live with pain keep eating McShit and you will know it well my friend

>Faggot I drink Lithium
Does it have plenty of ions?

Agreed.
Amerifats are addicted to Junk Food.

More like the microbes inside of your stomach are releasing hormones to make you crave food that THEY want. We are not one creature, we are an amalgamation of many.
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/06/gut-bacteria-on-the-brain/395918/

b-but glorious leader loves McDonald's. He would never hurt us.

oops forgot his majestic image

You are correct but so is the other user. Junk food feeds the bad gut bacteria and so the good ones die away, making you crave more junk food.

When ever I go McDonalds I order the Chicken Mcfuckups, a large choke and a mcribbed (for her pleasure)

Wasn't it KFC that he loved?

>Someone post his obese ass playing golf

>and a diet coke

Cant get any more Amerilard

He is as big of fuck head as you are

>For all you fucker who eat this shit !!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Go choke to death on a rice ball, gook.

>Calling me a kid
Top kek

Glorious leader loves all food healthy for us

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

its fairly low quality food but its hardly the real cause of the obesity problem. sugary drinks are by far #1. if you skip the soda you can eat a big mac everyday and not get fat...sure you will probably get colon cancer but you won't get fat. also...why does McDonalds keep running psyops on Sup Forums? Does mentioning the place subtly in random threads actually work as a marketing tool?

>Dat fucking commercial
Such cool
Much American
Wow

>Sugar is the worst
>Oh look it's this myth again

It's portion control. You can have a can of soda a day and be active. It won't ruin your girly figure. When you drink a liter of pop and sit all day, that's when it becomes a problem.

Eat my ass

I'm going for it. Samefag detected.

I'm so happy he was elected simply because all the old 90's and 80's content will reemerge again

Step by step guide to fuck up a McDonalds for a day:
Take out a super cheap add in the paper saying "FREE FOOD FOR THE SENIOR CITIZENS" make it seem like some big mcdonalds shindig is going down for all the old timers, make a 100 flyers at kinkos for a few bucks and leave the flyers everywhere you find old folks (the mall early in the day, etc)
The day of a fucking ton of pissed off old people will be there demanding free shit.

Step 2: hijack the credit card lines.
All verifone devices use the same bios function keys. ##786#. Once there wipe the memory by doing a factory reset. This will fuck up the modem, causing all CC stuff to stop in that store. You used to be able to go further with this back in the days of dialup modems. You could call the operator or look up the stores phone numbers in the phone book and always they would have 2 or more lines, one store line, one modem line and sometimes an extra line for other shit. Find out which one is which by calling them, tell anyone who answers to get fucked and when you get the annoying screeching modem sounds leave that phone off the hook, call the same number from another phone and in the middle of the busy signal you could press and hold 0 and ask for an operator interrupt. This will send an automated request to your phone carrier to interupt and hang up on who ever the 2nd party tying up the phone line is. This will force the first phone you used to call the store to get kicked off the line via a faint pulse tone. The problem is this pulse tone normally kicks a person off the phone and the guy at the store or whatever is wondering why his buddy hung up and he too hangs his phone up. Instead the credit card machine is too stupid to hang up and try again, it just keeps trying to screech the same info over and over at a blank void. If anything else just pull a wire out the back of a machine when they turn around to get your fires or w/e. (also fun to do at the grocery when the clerk is a cunt and doesn't double bag

lmao all you need is basic math faggot. one little can of soda packs disgusting amounts of calories and low-grade sugar. keep drinking it down and blaming your genetics fatty.

You can burn the disgusting amount of sugar in a small can of pop, though. Exercise. Sweat it out. If you're a lazy fuck, then, stick with water.

>That's their fault
Being this dumb to how the world works.
Hello child

You want math? Sure. 1 gram of carbs contains 4 calories. 1 gram of proteins contains 4 calories. 1 gram of fats contains 9 calories.

Let's put this into perspective. Say you eat 50 grams of fat. That's 450 calories.

I'm not advocating for sugary drinks, they're bad. But eating foods rich in fat is bad as well.

Every time I have a bad taste in my mouth while sleeping, I dream I'm eating McDonalds.

Unless they're being forced-fed, then, yes, it's their fault. There are choices but they chose that way.

Step 3: Dress in dark clothes, wear a hood, break into the area near the dumpster and locate the grease container. Every day the lard and unsed cooking oils gets emptied into this nasty fucking vat that they then use to recycle it into plastics and shit. This grease smells like a dead body. Like a very large McDonald loving dead body. Either bring a buddy to help you dump this shit out onto the pavement, or take a crow bar and pop off the outlet valve on the bottom. Bonus points if its a hot day or night when this happens. Hot Grease covering the asphalt gets into all the cracks and seams and is impossible to clean up completely. Now every day for a few years that store is going to smell like an inside out asshole covered in garlic.
Step 4: Call the health department soon after, complaining about the smell and making up some more urgent sounding bullshit like you saw an employee with a bandaid on making burgers and shit without wearing gloves or maybe someone coughed into food or you saw a rat or something. They show up, see the mess outside and immediately revoke license to operate until it is cleaned up. Expect to see a lot of pressure washing going on until that store is brought back.
Step 5: if all else fails call the McDonalds claiming to be a cop, and tell the manager he needs to strip search a girl or what ever and hope the dumb fuck is stupid enough to do it.

Sup Forums is a fucking joke anymore, instead of wanting to cause havoc you guys fucking argue about fast food via image macros.

This is just stupid. Should people eat McDonald's every day? No. Does it kill you to get a Big Mac once a month? No.
Lrn to fucking moderation

It's not the complete picture though. USDA recommends to drink milk in there healthy eating plate,for example, due to lobbying by the milk industry, even though it has no actual benefits.

Or how about all the ads you see? With double triple cheese burger? And pizzas with 1000 types of cheese or whatever. When was the last time you saw Broccoli ad?

People will eat what they're told to it by their environment. Only trouble is this environment is TV ads and movies and billboards, etc., and they show nothing but unhealthy food

>eating foods rich in fat is bad as well
LMAO what is this, 1998? enjoy the lack of testosterone you brainwashed faggot.

Would you agree with me that men have less testosterone these days?

Op is the type of edgy faggot who'd throw raw hamburger on the ground just to laugh at how a cow died for nothing

>Recommends
Still not forcing people to take it.
>What about the ads?
Moderation

Holy fuck, man!

The point I'm trying to make is that environment has more of an impact on our dietary choices that you would like to believe.

Of all you friends decide to go to McDonald's for a meal would you act like be autistic and sperg out how it's bad for you and you shouldn't go there.(I do realize where I am btw)

All this potential and yet people would rather argue if milk n soda is bad for you

its a confirmed scientific fact that has blown up in the mainstream media lately. i hear about it everyday. i see it everyday.

better stop breathing too, 100% of people who breathe die eventually

If my friends and I go out to McDonald's, I'd buy myself a meal and have fun. It's when you eat McDonald's at least twice a week when it becomes a problem.

o well gonna die anyway

Yes, I'm with you. And what is the composition of the standard American diet?

>when

>you

>need

>to

>double

>space

>because

>you

>have

>no

>argument

oh please, show me how bacteria can prevent cancer.

It's called a paragraph, user. I'm sure you'll learn about it once you're done with grade school.

mathematical proof
bacteria + cancer = body
if you remove bacteria you get body = cancer
MATHEMATICAL PROOF

processed carbs, processed meats, processed fats. there is a keyword here and it isn't fat. the idea that fatty foods make you "fat" is literally a Jewish trick.

>It's called a paragraph
>never more than one sentence per ''''''''''paragraph''''''''''

being this autistic

Sugar is addictive, this is common knowledge. Add small amounts of sugar to food and it makes it taste better (not sweeter, just better)

Sugar+fast food=addiction=more $$

Soybean is causing estrogen dump, along with the growth hormones in milk and meats, and the fact that half of all adults sit on their asses for hours on end arguing about bigmacs waifus and traps.

Disruption of the bodies homeostasis can cuase all sorts of wonky shit to happen, from getting a cold to fucking up mitosis leading to genetic mutation in a cell, a cell can then become cancerous and spread like a fire, giving you the big C over a fucking burger. Obviously its not as simple as that. Honestly gut flora's impact on human health is mostly unexplored territory.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121395/

Fun Fact!: Every baby born is introduced to his mothers feces via the umbilical cord, in order to share the gut flora from mother to child.
Try typing out more than one line of text. Nobody on this site even bothers to write anymore.
Sugar also causes a spike and then crash of blood glucose, leading to an initial burst of energy followed by lethargy and dull hunger. This leads to more soda/sugar/coffee to stay awake and more snack food to stave off that peckish feeling.

People that malleable should die

People that malleable will die

>Sugar also causes a spike and then crash of blood glucose
In defence of other user, processed is the keyword here. And I do mean literally anything processed. If your were to crush an orange yourself and drink the juice it could cause a blood glucose crash, whereas if you would eat it normally it would be fine

Short and to the point, what else you need? Type out a few detailed paragraphs just to have some idiot.. tl;dr.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk

why are you replying to your own reply

are you autistic?

>People elected this guy to be the president.
Well, I'm not surprised. If he can sell you this poison to eat, he can convince you to do anything.

I'm not, I'm replying to this anonThat's not me genius.