Donald Trump wants you to build the wall and he has hired these guys to protect you from Mexican cartels and Antifa...

Donald Trump wants you to build the wall and he has hired these guys to protect you from Mexican cartels and Antifa asshats.

Will you accept the job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman
nypost.com/2017/07/27/house-passes-spending-bill-with-1-6b-for-trumps-border-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

I would probably have better luck defending myself and I 5'5' and 127 lbs.

Nah
Trumps known not to pay out

This.
/thread

Is this another Trump hate thread? Melt, snowflake. Just melt.

I don't need any protection.

Not necessarily, his track records on business dealings and paying out skilled labor is more than enough not to work for him.

Neither do i

(pic related: its me)

I am a watcher on the wall.

While you studied in school, I studied the blade.

What's the story with elite commandos? Image search only guesses it Elmer Keith, cowboy and author.

Ah, I see there's more men of action on this board than just me. Well met, brother.

While you simply studied the blade, u studied the ancient art of bushido. And also the blade.

how fucking short are you dude?

either that or fire your photographer. or wait, is it your mum taking the pictures? Either way she is making you look like a midget

Trumptards are the biggest snowflakes there are. His whole campaign was snowflake-level reactionism.

Not wrong.

While you studied that useless stuff, I learnt to live among the tigers.

you are gonna have a heat stroke if you go outside wearing that.

>knee and elbow guards

Yes, I really feel like the reason why you have knee pads in combat will help you.

found the hiltard

Trumpers
>LOL snowflakes
Anti Trumpers
>NO U

never judge a book by its cover they might be the craziest, especially that dual pistol guy he doesnt seem to fuck around

They are security for hire from Alabama

Too bad for you, while you were living with pussycats i was studying the art of no-genderism
(pic is me)

This sounds like a trailer for a shitty comedy movie starring Adam Sandler and Paul Blart

they look like shoot on sight people so they would probably just blast people away. Not practical, but you would most likely be safe.

Judging by the way they handle their weapons, they'd be more likely to blast each other away on accident.

so far he doesn't have any money approved to build the wall. ooops.

>: covfefe is for closers trump.png

Trump can't close a deal. ooops

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

win-win tbh

He closed a deal w/ the Republicans and American peopke to make him president.

Thanks for the laugh

Why has construction begun in el paso then.

old money already allocated. projects already underway under Obama. tiny tiny fraction of what is needed.

Trump has not gotten one single penny from Congress to build the wall. Not one.

Right 2.2 billion has been allocated so far. They put it in the defense budget.

he hasn't been able to get one single law through congress to make good on one single promise.

Getting elected means nothing if he can't advance his agenda and make good on his promises.

His agenda is dead. He is a lame duck president already. sad weak

That didn't pass.
Meaning no money has been allocated.

He just did immigration reform.

Sorry my bad 1.6 billion
nypost.com/2017/07/27/house-passes-spending-bill-with-1-6b-for-trumps-border-wall/

(kek. when will you silly kofefes learn?)

It hasn't passed. It's a BILL, not a LAW. That means $0 and 0 cents have been allocated.

If you can't remember the difference between a bill and a law, you can watch this cartoon - it explains everything nicely in a way you can understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

by the way, the wall will cost over $20billion. by the way, Trump now says it will be a fence, not the beautiful 40' tall, 20' wide, 20' deep inpenetrable wall. ooops.

> (You)
>He just did immigration reform.

he literally did not. It is a BILL. It is not law. Nor will it become law. He won't/can't get it through Congress.

See:

Good thing that's barely enough money to pay contractors to build prototype lengths for bidding.
It'd take another 3-4 years after that process is done to start building.

I'd probably take the job to sabotage the construction. Drill holes in cement mixers, thermite on the engines of the heavy machinery, shoot my fellow workers and blame it on bad hombres. Sounds like a good time.

>
>Sorry my bad 1.6 billion
>nypost.com/2017/07/27/house-passes-spending-bill-with-1-6b-for-trumps-border-wall/

sorry, your bad. It passed the House. It did not pass the Senate. It is not law. It is a bill.

Zero dollars and zero cents allocated.

see: see 2:00 mark on the cartoon. It explains clearly how it has to pass the Senate also. Then get signed.

kek

(when will you silly covfefes learn?)

>
>> (You) (You)
>>He just did immigration reform.
>he literally did not. It is a BILL. It is not law. Nor will it become law. He won't/can't get it through Congress.
>See: (You)

just like Kate's "Law", which is only a bill. Never passed Congress. NOT a law.

A bill is not a win. It does nothing unless it becomes law.

see: (when will you silly covfefes learn?)

I wouldn't worry about that it will past Senate. McCain will be out soon

>He won't/can't get it through Congress.

"I hope and pray that I will but today I am still just a bill"

Yes because a news article that uses profanity is a reliable source

> (You)
>I wouldn't worry about that it will past Senate. McCain will be out soon

oh my, you do need to learn how this all works. You might even be POTUS himself.

It will take 60 votes, not 51 like the repeal/replace they attempted to do under reconciliation.

good luck.

it's all there in the public record.

Trump hasn't closed (made) a single deal with Congress. He hasn't gotten one single law through congress to make good on one single promise. Zero. Nada.

Tell me your favorite promise he made and I'll give you the status on whether it was fulfilled and how.

Because clearly you aren't pay attention, you don't understand how any of this works, and are probably not smart enough to get up to speed.

GO! Favorite Trump promise:

Illegal immigration is way down. Ice arrests are way up. Business are investing in American jobs again. For me that's pretty damn good to me.

Wrongful arrests are also way up, destroying American families.

He promised to deport, "bad hombres" that belong to gangs and hung out at places and made white people feel scared.

Instead he started by targetting every single person that actually follows the law and checks in with ICE as they wait patiently for a broken system to process their decades old paperwork. Never mind they have American children, or married to American citizens- they're the first to be scooped up and have their lives ruined.

Like Carrier, which is still moving production to Mexico?
Or Ford, which is moving production to China?

To be fair, he told them to wait at least 6 months, so they kept to that bargain.

> (You)
>Illegal immigration is way down.

unsubstantiated claim. there were more deporations under Obama in the first six months of 2016 than under trump in 2017. inconvenient truth.

>Ice arrests are way up.

The shift in arrest profile is done by executive order. Not a law. Sorry, this promise was not fulfilled by a law in congress.

>Business are investing in American jobs again.

The unemployment rate is on the exact same trajectory of decline it was under Obama. Fine, Trump didn't fuck it up. ONce again, though, not done through a single law being passed by Congress.

Trump did a few things, mostly immigration related, by executive order. But executive orders are played out. He's done what he can. None of his other promises can be kept with executive orders - they need to get through Congress as a law. He has ZERO laws through congress to make good on the rest of the promises. He can't lead. Can't govern.

sorry.

Not the fat chick, she doesn't know how to safely hold a handgun...not that her fingers can reach the trigger

Nah too scary.

*teleports behind you*
"sorry kid, its nothing personal"