What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't tell you how stoked I was to get these for x-mas

What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't tell you how stoked I was to get these for x-mas

Also Nostalgia thread

This beautiful hunk of plastic

I think every kid had one of these

Bumping with nostalgia

Did you ever play with astro jax?

This!

Can't say I did

woah what's that thing?

You need to leave, kid.

My little sister

Either my dick or the gameboy stoneage, i'm not sure.

WTF is wrong with you?

Lego Bionicles.

those along with various medieval fortresses were my bread and butter, I used to get crafty and tried to make some of those with hard paper too, good times I used to have a ton of fun. I also remember having a submarine and a natives camp

God EXO-Squad was badass

Had this thing damn it was badass

warplanets were the shiz-night

GOAT

This I think was cocaine for 90s kids

We where poor as fuck so my older sister use to make me toys when i was young kinda like this.

underage b&

Shit!!! Forgot about this! Never had the toys, but had the cartoon recorded on vhs

J.T. Marsh, EXO Squad toys and the show were really cool.

Sounds like a good sister. Poor kids from back in the day probably have 10 times the imagination as these rich yuppie fucks today just cause we played outside

I had the triceratops. I fucking loved that thing.
When it comes to dinosaur cartoons though, pic related was the better of the two.

holy shit, i still have all of my exo squad figures

Back when it was ok for toys to shoot plastic missiles.

Shit I didn't know what those were until now

It's not anymore?

I fucking hate the future.

these pieces of shit never worked, u could always jump higher on foot than with these mother fuckers

Sure you could, but the whole point was to get the sensation of being suspended above the ground.

With that said, I broke mine trying to break my own record of highest jump.

Had that same one!

I was almost too old for these but my little sister had a few and I used to play with them after she fell asleep.

I'm an oldfag so it was:
Tinker Toys
Lincoln Logs
then
Risk
Stratego

Action figures are gay.

your moms so gay shes fucking your dad

5 different space lego sets all in a plastic bucket, I would dump em out on a little table I had and just build for hours. Never built what it was supposed to be, always my own design.

People who actually built the original design after having completed it the first time should be beaten with sticks.

This

It was fun until I discovered crazy glue.