YOU HAVE EXACTLY TEN SECONDS TO REFUTE LIBERTARIANISM

YOU HAVE EXACTLY TEN SECONDS TO REFUTE LIBERTARIANISM.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law
youtube.com/watch?v=M7fONYYTE7s
reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/16/all-about-libertarians-mystique-profile-increases/?page=all
isteve.blogspot.com/2007/04/libertarianism-is-applied-autism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract
autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_monopoly
debate.org/forums/Society/topic/13228/
youtu.be/t9UA9c_Xt_U?t=2696
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is nothing to refute

Not everyone is an autistic NAP enthusiast

Libertarians are pro-open borders, therefore literally none of their policies can be sustained under the crushing weight of trillions of niggers

pic related, who's gonna fix this lolbertarians

oh boy the ROAD MEME i bet you'll tell us to move to SOMALIA next, too!

Why would niggers travel somewhere with no social programs or a democratic system to implement them?

Checkmate

Lolbertarians are delusional faggots. who the fuck wants to be a faceless consumer with no racial or national identity in a world with open borders and minimal government regulation? sounds like recipe for invasion if you ask me.

?

>its dilusional to take a concrete moral stance against violence and theft.

Removing welfare will take care of the negro problem

Environment.

Are we done here?

what you going to do when someone tries to steal from you??
>call the police (ups, no govorenment)
>shoot him (ups, non agression principle)

lolbertarians are worse than bernie supporters

>doesn't know what libertarianism is

>Libertarianism
>Anarchism

>attacks an argument for being common rather than refuting it
>still can't refute it

If it's so common I would expect you to have more answers prepared. :^)

I have private security that already takes care of this issue as part of my condo fees. I also own a gun.

>hur dur if the government doesn't do it no one will.

Lol

i'm not into faggot utopian non implementable philosophies.

literally no country on earth is governed by lolbertarian principles.

>implying that we actually need the roads

>literally no country on earth is governed by lolbertarian principles.

Holy shit libertarianism BTFO

what about the poor people who cant afford security? you want them to get shot and roobed?

Not really. Fact is only whites(and asians) bothered to build functioning civilization, businesses that employ people, water and other utilities, etc.
America would still be getting a fuckton of unwanted immigration from beyond even without a single welfare program, because most of these animals don't enjoy a standard of living remotely close to ours

not an argument

Do you know what a condo is? I'm not rich, but because lots of people live together in a private building, we have a private agreement to pay money as a group for security and other services.

If someone still can't pay for that sort of thing, that's unfortunate but still isn't justification for using force to force others to pay for their security.

and last argument, pic related (all of these would be possilbe in an lolbertarian society)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law

>STILL doesn't understand libertarianism

It's a bunch of good goys advocating neoliberal globalism for the jews thinking they are le edgy cool rebels who understand economics

youtube.com/watch?v=M7fONYYTE7s

Corporations would be allowed to dump their shit anywhere they want
Including parks and any other public land closer than a dump

libertarianism=autism

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au

I do understand it very well. Its wishful thinking and mental masturbation.

>implying those don't exist with government
>implying government solves rather than perpetuates these problems

My support of volintarism isn't due to economics, but because it's my view that violence and theft are morally wrong. It would be illogical to make exceptions to that rule.

lelbetarianism was cool when I was like 12

>public land.
>Libertarianism

Pick one

Libertarians want to eliminate national parks and let them all be sold to the highest bidder

DUDE
BASIC SERVICES
LMAO

nice meme

roads

>you want to force me through violence to pay for your green space.

Government is a social institution freely instituted among people to solve problems with collective costs and benefits.

Just as homeowners will come together in a homeowners association to manage the affairs of the neighborhood, so do communities come together to manage their respective needs.

The proper concept of a "nation" is one that arises out of a distinct ethnic population. Serving the needs and customs of that particular compatable population unit

it's autism

>taxes are le evil violence

like I said

autism

washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/16/all-about-libertarians-mystique-profile-increases/?page=all

Libertarianism provides a descriptive view of life, the prescriptive aspect will always fail, just like communism. No ideologue will ever understand that they can't encompass every aspect of life with their ideology because free will exists. Just like communism it requires that people forfeit their free will and submit to the ideology.

The only way to plan for this is pragmatism.

no you don't, as proven by your fucking retarded posts

no need

the ballot box refutes it for me

People would naturally immigrate to places where the currency is strong in retrospect to their own. That's why there's so many Chinese and Indians moving to countries like Canada, New Zealand and shit.

Crime would follow because there are more people. More people = more opportunities.

So yes, there would be packs of wild niggers flooding the country.

applied autism

isteve.blogspot.com/2007/04/libertarianism-is-applied-autism.html

>claiming I have autism isn't an argument against the ideas being put forward.

>blogspot

What fucking branch of liberalism you mongrel?

faggot

Libertarians don't want you to submit to anything. You can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't infringe on the life and liberty of others.

libertarianism not liberalism

Nice argument :^)

Well done

Handing over all our power to the rich. no thank you.

wait, are lolbertarian those sovereign citizens in youtube videos? or are those different kind of autists?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

>because that's not what it's like now

>libertarians are too autistic to understand this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract

probably because

>The libertarian style of thinking can even verge, in extreme cases, on autism.

autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html

>mad

>doesn't know what libertarianism is.

i accomplished what i set out to do

naive
>You can do whatever the fuck you want
>as long as
And what if people break the condition? Who has the authority to ensure libertarianism is restored?

they're the same thing yes

notice how they can't handle social situations due to autism

they equate a police officer with a robber because "muh NAP"

Roads should be maintained by private companies, making a profit off of the pay-for-use system. Most major cities already use this system for parking, and it is achievable inexpensively using technology that we already use to prosecute traffic infractions.

The people paying the most for roads should be the same people that use them the most—transportation companies, like taxi outfits and trucking corporations, are a lot more responsible for the sorry state of highways than the working class families that are currently paying for their repairs. Putting infrastructure maintenance in private hands will move costs away from the taxpayer, make maintenance of existing infrastructure more efficient, and allow for revenue to be directed towards developing new infrastructure, alongside reducing tax burden and debt loads.

Checkmate, libertarianism BTFO by the social """contract"""

Because it's absolutely morally acceptable to impose contracts on the unborn in the mind of a leftist statist

> I own a gun
> a fucking leaf

Sure you do, buddy. Keep pushing for those open borders.

>what is local fire department
Anarcho-Capitalism isn't libertarianism u nit

social contract is not a contract

I am amazed that there is a libertarian party at all. It's so fucking autistic

what about roads leading to small villages, where there is no incentive for private companies to build them?

>its dilusional to take a concrete moral stance against violence and theft.

it is. as you take your high moral stance subhumans will have no moral qualms about putting you against a wall and shooting your privileged white ass. inshallah.

>implying this is a bad thing

> we pay collectively for security
> what are police?

keep the laughs coming, lolbertarians never let me down.

>Roads should be maintained by private companies,

congrats you just created a land monopoly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_monopoly

enjoy your monopoly price gouging you fucking moron.

There's a reason public goods should be free to aces, it's to avoid the monopolies libertarians want to implement.

>so evil to expect people to contribute to society

like I said

pure, unbridled autism

Not an arguement

>You don't agree with me therefore you have autism

Pure, unbridled stupidity on your part.

>I should have a right to take from you by force to pay for what I think is right

>Governments have better knowledge over how my money should be spent than I do

>small villages

>not an argument

uummm.....

>contributing to society is stealing
>having a nice society is bad

this is a fun article

>Have you ever found yourself exasperatingly embroiled in a political argument with a "libertarian" and felt like you were trying to reason a political Asperger's aflictee out of his "intense focus" on an idea that had captured his one-track interest? Well, perhaps your mind's slightly sarcastic interpretation of your exasperating interaction was actually cluing you into an authentic insight about libertarians and the psychology underlying their ideology. There's even a scientific study that suggests that this may be the case.

>To begin with, there's the almost autistic individualism that libertarian philosophy frames in its own lofty political terms. That is, libertarian thought verges on advocating a form of society very much along the lines of the "one-sided" and "self-centered" social nature of Aspies. Yes, as anyone familiar with the condition would observe here, those with Asperger's aren't individualistic in a technically autistic sense, i.e. they're not asocially withdrawn. But they do have a style of social interaction that's very much on the autistic spectrum, and that tends to define them as "individualistic in outlook" and given to a "lack of interest in socialization". It's this kind of autistic individuality that libertarianism can easily be seen as ideologically enshrining, in the form of its tenet of "self-ownership", and its glorification of every-man-for-himself free-marketarian economics and its cornerstone principle of self-interest.

debate.org/forums/Society/topic/13228/

LOL this made me laugh. But I think that Libertarian does have a point, in the sense that all those people living together CHOSE to do that. They're not being forced by the Government to do so.

So a community who doesn't want to pay for those services doesn't have to, and if they want, they can.

Open borders

Shouldn't you be happy that more people outside the US are getting guns?

I know right? Fucking Croatia Hahahaha

Not an arguement

how is this funny retard? Croatia is low populated and has many smaller towns and villages, which are not that much traveled and there would be no incentive for private companies to build roads and infrastructure.

>And, moreover, contrary to their professed belief in freedom, libertarians yearn to impose this self-centered orientation & orthodoxy on the rest of us, by promoting capitalism in its most antisocially individualistic, Darwinianly competitive form. Quite like political Aspies, libertarians first superimpose their own social way of being in the world on their thinking about society, and the next move of course is to go from superimposing to imposing. The sociopolitical thinking that feels so right to the liberpergerarian, to coin an awkward term, feels like it would be right and best for society as a whole. Naturally enough then, the liberpergerarian becomes a proponent, often a utopian and zealous one, of ideologically purifying our current mixed form of capitalism and visiting a more inhumanely selfist system upon his neighbor.

>Now then, the possible painful human consequences of creating a socioeconomic order based to such an extreme extent on individualism perhaps doesn't adequately register with libertarians because of another hallmark Asperger's trait. I'm referring to the Aspie's distinctive deficit in the empathy department. An empathy deficit, does this sound at all like something that's characteristic of libertarianism and its adherents? That was a rhetorical question, by the way.

>Libertarian philosophy of course often places no emphasis or value on the qualities of empathy and social compassion at all. In its most extreme version it even explicitly denounces such touchy-feely ethical qualities. Predictably, it thoroughly intellectualizes this with some of its key social concepts and its free-marketarian economics. But this is all really quite a lot of ideological self-justification of unfeeling self-centeredness. Libertarians can try as they may, but the leave-everyone-to-his-own-devices-and-to-the-winners-go-all-and-the-losers-can-die-and-decrease-the-surplus-population ethos of the their not so dear movement certainly bespeaks a lack of empathy. A veritably clinical lack of empathy, one that is yet another nail in the diagnosis of libertarianism as politicized Asperger's.

>self defense
>violation of nap

>minimal government regulation?
>this is somehow bad
t. statist

lol

this is some retarded ass shit

>the ideological ire of staunch liberpergerarians is certainly raised pretty readily when someone challenges the rationalistic bona fides of their beliefs. But what they have even less tolerance for is anything that falls short of their beau ideal of pristine and untainted-by-any-hint-of-interventionism capitalism. Their priggish perfectionism is full-on when it comes to upholding the integrity and inviolateness of their overesteemed "free market". And anyone who doesn't recognize and fall prostrate before the elegance of "free-market" theory is deemed to be a dolt worthy of unrestrained derision.

seems accurate to me

>The liberpergerarian's lack of empathy, combined with this cocksureness about the superiority of his own ideological reasoning, equals a cold-bloodedly doctrinarian bent of mind that's chillingly capable of abolishing a social safety net that millions of people in need depend on, and allowing the human chips to fall wherever they may in the ferally dog-eat-dog system of pure capitalism that his philosophy touts. Which is to say that liberpergerarians have the very real potential to become the sort of lethally perfectionistic true believers that the Bolsheviks or the Khmer Rouge were. The implementation of their remorselessly quixotic politico-economic theories could indeed have genocidal-scale fallout for the poor, but their Asperger's prevents them from compassionately and morally appreciating this.

i know it isn't. that's why i pointed it out

listen up faggots

youtu.be/t9UA9c_Xt_U?t=2696
the goods from 44:56 - 53:00

>enjoy your monopoly price gouging you fucking moron.
You mean like the taxes we pay to maintain roads now which are significantly higher than the should be?
>we need to stop monopolies
>by giving the state monopoly

>libertarians = sociopaths

makes sense

this is funny but sjw jew bullshit, diagnosing political enemies with mentall illness

lolbertardianism is an understandable attempt to save a sick society when the correct solution is not to mold the shit into something resenbling something good but to burn the broken world down and reshape the ashes into something genuinely good

>muh evul state monopoly

the state is controlled by elected representatives

Not an arguement

I said maintenance, not planning. In an ideal, rivers of lemonade libertarian paradise, infrastructure planning could be decided by committee or something, but in the real world the current system of relying on government works, and I live in the real world myself.

So, what I'm suggesting: government plans infrastructure, hires private construction company to build it, then sells stewardship of that infrastructure to the same private companies that built them. Those private companies then maintain the road on their own dime, and fine the necessary amount of pennies per vehicle to turn a profit. Maybe small cars that have less of an impact on infrastructure could be charged less, that'd be for the companies to decide.

And let me be clear, that plan I'm suggesting above? All of it except the last step is already being done. Construction and maintenance of infrastructure is already being contracted out to private companies. All I'm saying is that we should cut out the middleman and have the companies that do all of the work collect the revenue directly, rather than taking it from the state through taxes. That way the people paying the most for road maintenance are those who make it the most necessary, instead of everyone who works for a living and has to pay taxes. It's a very practical, equitable, common sense, and libertarian idea.