So, it's over for him right? He's now admitted to lying multiple times...

So, it's over for him right? He's now admitted to lying multiple times, the Military and Senate have stated they don't plan on enforcing his orders, the Russia evidence is a mountain now, and he even told the Australian PM that he's done.

Will he an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/31/04c94f96-73ae-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.50b9b183495d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The military have just stated that A) It's a dumb idea and B) the command and control chain does not go through Twitter.
Regarding other stuff, the investigation can take years, and impeachment procedures can be long (and have to be started first).
It would help if the Republican senators managed to grow a few more pairs, since three ain't enough.

>admitted to lying
source or kys
trump isnt the kind of person that admits hes wrong

>boy scouts love me
>mexico wants to pay for the wall
>we didn't have any part of Don Jr's statement

>Mah Russia

Implying that women voting for bigger government have balls

>Russia evidence is a mountain

Where

The fact that there are people like you who take willful ignorance to this level, honestly just makes me sad.

>falsifying Don Jr statement
>high level meeting with Russian lawyer, and Russian intelligence agents
>Drumph's two meetings with Putin, with one being off the books and unaccompanied by any other staff.
>Sessions speaking about campaign promises with the Russian ambassador in private, which isn't bad in itself, but Sessions swore under oath that exact thing didn't happen.
>Drumph allegedly laundering money for the Russian mob through his properties.
>Drumph gave back two seized Russian compounds on US soil that had been used for spying.
>Drumph complaining about not wanting more Russian sanctions.
>Wilbur Ross, the Secretary of Commerce, worked for the bank of Cyprus to launder Russian money.
>Paul Manafort was paid by the Ukrainian politician to create a "Pro-Russia" environment during the Crimea land grab.
>Refuses To come to terms with the fact that Russia hacked our election.

Grow up Snowflake.

that's not an admission of lying, thats other people demonstrating that he's lying

..."part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr trump..."
Pic related

So how much does the DNC and Soros pay these Shills to make these threads 10x an hour?

Keep dreaming, sjw cucklet.

Omg my sides rofl

The orange dude is simply a very, very stupid man.

Thats all just lies, big nothing burger. Hillary lost get over it, even killary her self said this.

Too little, there would not be enough money to buy my soul. I would rather die than hate my own Country.

Getting paid to point out how retarded Trump is to retarded Trump supporters?
Shit that's easy money, where do I sign up?

no one is talking about killary you retard.

Oh did it hit a nerve, stupid snowflake.

i really hate whenever we're talking about trump/russia people bring up hillary. hillary has nothing to do with the goddamn conversation anymore, it has to do with the evidence that stands alone now that points to some sort of russian involvement.

dems are cucks yeah but trump supporters are literally opening their assholes to russian cock.

>Russiacucks still have Hillary's name in their mouths

That's a bingo.

>its all over for him
>says increasingly nervous man for 100th time this year
You bernie babies are so pathetic.

didnt even vote for her, just tired of trump cucks trying to divert the conversation away from russia man

Can I get paid as well? Where do I sign up?

Okay, my bad. Now I understand that you are a useless troll throwing gas on the dumpster fire. I dont think I can actually believe that you dont know how significant those things are.

Also H dawg did lose. I also dont care. most of us didnt like her to begin with. she just wasn't Clownface von Fuckstick.

>please don't talk about the actual criminal
>please instead talk about Trump and how he once had a russian salad

when did i say hillary wasnt a criminal? she is. but this thread isn't about that. hillary being a criminal doesn't mean trumps campaign didn't work with russia. stay cucked though.

What is it with you libtards and russia? The thing everyone should be focused is, trying to stop the islamist. If islam gets a strong foot hold, there will be chaos and terrorist allmost daily like in france, sweden, germany and england.

>worked with Russia
Ok, let's hear it. Go on for the 1000th time about this subject no real working person gives a shit about. What did they do? Did Putin call up Trump directly "Mr trump we have secret battle plan for your election, you must call her CROOKED HILLARY MWUAHAHHAHAHAH"

Any proof to back up your claims?

Video I saw it looked like the boy scouts loved him. Cheering was fucking loud.

Right? I am a Hillary supporter and I accept Trump won.

I also accept that he's a Russian puppet who was their preferred candidate and has made every effort to make them better as opposed to America. Now we know he's in way over his head and should probably resign before they hit him with a real charge.

Don't you feel even a little bit embarrassed that the savior of western civilization is such an insecure little bitch that he has to make up a congratulatory phone call from the "head of the boy scouts" praising himself? Aren't alpha males supposed to be confident tough guys?

No because he may be doing really shitty with public relations, but he's really improving the US economy. I guess you can't have both ...

its not that simple retard. not even saying it definitely happened but there is troubling evidence to show that there is some relationship with russia that goes deeper than necessary for foreign relations. trump is not the entire trump campaign. trump could've been entirely clueless (and i like to think he was because hes a moron). his campaign advisors however and his sons could've been an entirely different story. there is plenty of reading to be done on this but you seem to be hell bent on being retarded.

All that and worse happened with Obama and he still had 8 years of ruining the country

HE WAS TELLING 10 YEAR OLD BOYS A STORY ABOUT A FUCKING ORGY YACHT! NOT EVEN CLINTON WAS THAT FUCKING LEWD WITH YOUNG BOYS!

where is lanky asian model bot? he should be here by now something is wrong

So how come we have the ACA?

Russia moved on to destablizing Georgia.

If he was Russia's puppet then Hillary would have found out before the election. After all, Trump did prove Obama was spying on him.

You ready to play?

So now he is evil for being nice to boy scouts. You libtars are priceless.

Russia talking point has been dead for a while now.
>Russian evidence mountain
Still no evidence

oh good i was worried

there is a difference between evidence and proof.

Then move to Russia?

I rate this thread 1/10. 1/10th legal age voters.

>golf course
>meetings
>overall behavior

Well, he better hurry and fire Mueller before the Senate bans that from him too.

>Still no evidence

Tons of evidence.

If you're looking for a video of Donald Trump admitting it that's not going to happen lol.

Wow you got a game good for you lol.

>After all, Trump did prove Obama was spying on him.
No, he didn't. All he proved was that he has no idea what "wiretapping" or "McCarthyism" are.

How has he done that, exactly? He ain't done shit.

Rural people shouldn't vote.

Actually, there's a very good chance he'll admit to it soon. It'll be on twitter, tho.

>image related

>bernie babies
kek wtf

Turns out you can fuck it up by getting ahead of it.

Wowsers what's this "troubling evidence" that you don't seem to bring up? The fact is that nobody gives a rats ass whether he did or not when he's actually doing good things for the country for the first time in decades. The only explanation is you must love autistically focusing on one none issue instead of thinking about immigration, terrorism, borders, jobs, you know instead of worrying about the important things getting done you're worried about what CNN tells you to be worried about. Keep on keeping on sheep.

Thinking is hard for them, they only like to think about ways Trump could have gotten a nickname from Putin.

And I suppose you would leave it all for the niggers and mudslimes to pick our President? You're disgusting.

> grow up snowflake
> uses the word drumpf

That's some irony you've got there. How's John Olivers cock taste?

woaaahhhhhh duuuddeee it's almost like it's almost almost like those cities do more considering they're, uh, you know, uh, cities. Woaahhh I gotta tell my sociology proffessor about this one I may have just cracked the case on your image! Woahhhh. You liberals amaze me with your new found heights of stupidity every day.

>when he's actually doing good things for the country for the first time in decades

Being this fucking clueless.

>kek

Better the educated city folk than the poor white trash living in the insignificant, backwater, podunk, impoverished, ass end of nowhere, more cornfields than people shithole flyover states. People who are more concerned with their next hit of heroin and what's on WWE than they are with the future of the country.

Not understanding the definition of snowflake?

>muh electoral college

Votes should be based on taxes paid.

You, OP, are the perfect example of liberals that never learn (don't get me wrong I'm light liberal). Trump can nuke China, break the Constitution 15 times over, declare war on all of Europe, and our retarded-ass government constituency would still not impeach him. They'd just blame it on his """lack of experience as a president""" as always.

theres plenty of evidence and non CNN readings you can do by googling it. this is a Sup Forums thread. just as you arent going to whip out evidence in support of trump, im not going to whip out evidence against him. i am worried about immigration, terrorism, borders, and jobs. those are things that trump has objectively terrible policies on, especially border security and immigration. building a wall on mexico's border and having mexico pay for it? yeah right sounds like some dumb shit a Sup Forumstard would come up with.

it's bc it's the whitehouse and it's what you're brought up and told to do. it's hard to shake old habits but this one you should. nobody ever thought a load of taco diarrhea would be elected

Yes. Let us Jews control the country. Even we think that's a bad idea. You can't just hand over control to the wealthiest. They would just use it to stay wealthy and in control

Taking about yourself again?

he just fucking admitted to it while signing the russian sanctions bill. you fucking blind?

>i want the niggers and mudslimes to vote for me not those evil wacist white men that built the country to begin with
Why would you want this? Are you still in denial about what niggers really are?

You really want to hand all power over to jews don't you?

>only Jews pay taxes

Wow.

>i know you are but what am i?
im happy summer's almost over

america really is that stupid

>he thinks illiterate farmers and dirt poor mechanics built the country and not skilled workers located in cities where industry typically resides
>he says I'm in denial
If only you knew what irony was

The wealthiest Americans pay the most. Jews make up a disproportionate percentage of those individuals. Do the math.

These anti-trump "re-sister" fantasies started off funny as we could laugh as the snowflakes melt;
now they are like cotton candy on the floor of fish concert. Sad just sad.

>muh niggers
>muh news
Grow up

Mountain of allegations and lies. Russia is nothing to worry about. God damn pussies afraid of Russia like it's the cold war only because they watch and believe CNN.

Soros is too busy to pay people for this shit. you clearly know nothing of how the people at the top operate.

>building a wall sounds like dumb shit
Ok, you're one of those morons. Should have just said so to begin with but if walls don't work why not just tear off the door to your house or just tear all your walls down since you're so loving and just want everybody to be the same?

>he doesn't know who controls most of the wealth in the country
You really don't know much of anything yet do you? I wish I could go back to being as ignorant as you.

>i LOVE nigger dick
fixed that for you

america really is that stupid

Funny how you always hear about Soros but never any mention of how the Koch brother whip up the rural filth into a frenzy.

the russians are friends of some of the islamists though and tolerate sharia areas within their borders.

you know what confuses me the most about the administration and the supporters of it. where's the sweeping change they were planning? i mean, if you have enough faith in trump to protect you from punitive legal actions, why aren't you laying siege to the ghettos, occupying immigrant homes, lynching freaks and black people?

The cops have your back, the senate and house of representatives has your back, the president has your back, you have militias and well funded organizations that are supposedly ready to roll at moments notice. where's all your righteous cleansing fire? You're waiting for an even clearer, more obvious sign to get down to business? goddamn, how many green lights do you need?

I'm glad you asked. I know fact checking has become a lost art here, so let me show you how. Step one is do aa simple google search of the terms. Second is to select the source you want to read, and then follow the sources that the link cites. For example my first issue that I raised was the Don Jr statement. I got this from a Washington post article here: washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dictated-sons-misleading-statement-on-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/2017/07/31/04c94f96-73ae-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.50b9b183495d

I then checked this article's claims against other reports I could find and found the facts to be consistent. The issue in terms of sources is that many of these stories are coming from inside of the White house itself so we can't know who they are. This would normally raise red flags on such a major issue except for two things:

1. There is a huge amount of circumstantial evidence that supports this kind of behavior being common place for Trump .
2. The Trump white house has not been able to refute these claims in any way that
would hold up to a standard of evidence.

In particular to this one however, we dont have to speculate because Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that Trump crafted the statement in the latest press conference.

Just moving down the list:
2. Don Jr confirmed meeting over twitter
3. confirmed by G20 staff and White house staff
4. Alleged by anonymous sources and confirmed by DOJ staff
5. Not confirmed but there have literally been books written about his likely laundering money for the Russian mob. Mueller investigation supports this with the current investigative team skill sets.
6. State department (I think) confirmed that the compounds were returned.
7. POTUS tweets about this regularly.
8. Public record.
9.Public record.
10. There is Zero ambiguity about this one

Clinton was the last one to balance the budget moron, he would have been in the white house too.

you sexist? i'm with her

Soros and the Koch's aren't paying loser 20-somethings to shill for them on the internet. that's the kind of stupid, waste of time bullshit someone like Hillary Clinton would do. look where that got her.

no, kasich was. didnt you hear one of his speeches?

>lets just pretend that everybodys equal because we're all special in our own way but we're all the same but we need diversity to show off that uniquness of equality
Do you see how stupid you're making yourself look?

this is sarcasm? i don't understand your american humor. NOT

Why are you putting question marks after statements? That's twice now. What shit hole were you educated in?

Fact checking....links a WaPo article....top kek. No even a good troll

>So, it's over for him right?

Except Trump who never pays taxes.

so get off an american website then, retard.

or go to your containment board