OPERATION REDPILL

Ok listen up faggots.

/r/the_donald has been taken over by a SJW hormonal harpy who's shitting the place up. Most mods there are out of their minds but they can't do shit. The only option is to force her to resign by redpilling /r/the_donald on her bullshit.

However she and her cabal of cucks are removing everything about the mods so we have to be sneaky. Here's what to do:

- make a throwaway account on plebbit

- make an album on sli.mg, put a picture of Trump or Ivanka or Shillary or something as the FIRST picture and follow it up with these: i.sli.mg/tvpNeR.png i.sli.mg/I8mg91.png i.sli.mg/AmuEO4.png i.sli.mg/VJQWxG.png

- remember the innocent-looking picture must be the FIRST in the album so it's not immediately given away

- shitpost it to /r/the_donald with an innocent-looking title like "TRUMP-TRUMP 2016" or "SHILLBOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH" or some such shit

???

- /r/the_donald gets redpilled, shitstorm, profit

GO FAGGOTS DO IT, DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or, just don't bother with that reddit shit at all. So much easier that way.

millions of eyeballs getting redpilled over months is worth the effort

why would i care what reddit does

Yep.

this

Go back, and build the wall behind you.

Only about 500 redditfags and the shills taunting them will ever see it. The six millions is a Jewish sock-puppet trick. You've been deceived.

Calling for raids is against Sup Forums rules, enjoy your ban.
Sup Forums is not your personal army.
Nobody gives a fly FUCK what happens on Reddit take your fucking e-peen drama somewhere else you repulsive parasite.
We are not your friends, we are not your allies, we don't care what happens on your shit website.
It's your own damn fault for using a social media website that has a censorship record that rivals China's air pollution record.

>Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites
Fucking read the sticky

go back to sucking Ahmed's cock faggot, we're trying to redpill the masses here

>Let's make a "redpilled" Donald Trump subreddit!! :D :D
>oh no it's being taken over by SJWs! D: D:

oh man who could have seen this coming?!! ahhh oh no! not our precious redpilled subreddit!

this is very silly OP, it was never a good idea and this was always going to happen.

Redditors in general are naive and sort of creepily nice; they aren't stubborn or mean enough to keep sneaky sjws from slipping through the cracks.

I don't want to play reddit today

yes

While I support you reddit cucks doing this, I refuse to visit that shit website.

Good luck cucks

You fucking morons are going to get the entire subreddit deleted just so you can say "nigger"

Fucking idiots.

You are playing right into their hands.

Just do it and if ou create lulz, bring em back

I'd rather have a rational Donald supporter who wants to support his election by keeping stormfags clear of the board than racist fat Cucks from Sup Forums storming our subreddit.

Like you guys are the ones in charge of it, fuck off.

I've already warned the subreddit about the Sup Forums raid. We will not help racists represent trump.

>Faggit
Kill yourself

>I've already warned the subreddit about the Sup Forums raid.

Good goy, be a useful idiot. Your headmod is cucked but you suck her fat clit because she has power and power means being right to small minds like yours.

>We

Your not really on a team lad.

>a bunch of disorganized bleeding heart cucks supporting trump
You sound no different from the sjws you stupid leaf.
you reddit fags are the worst

Whine all you idiots want, TheDonald is not a platform for racists and "redpilled" retards from Sup Forums.

You will kill his influence on Reddit if you come over there. Stay here, for fucks sake.

I will delete any post that defames him as some fucking Nazi. He's absolutely not.

Jesus christ you're a fucking retard. Sup Forums created /r/the_donald. If you think you can be successful without Sup Forums's meme magic you're out of your mind. Censoring shit will turn the subreddit into a neutered betabux sad pile of dogshits like you. Go back to Canada faggot.

>being against racism makes you an sjw

Nice viewpoint. I'll add that to the collection of horseshit I keep in my barn.

ive seen these exact same posts months ago
whats going on?

Why are you even here then if we're all ""redpilled" retards" then? kys plebcuck

TAKE IT OVER TO YOUR OWN SHITHOLE

FUCK OFF

I appreciate your efforts. But a massive offensive against /r/The_Donald has already been planned. It will commence soon.

We will attack them by surprise, and they will not be able to defend themselves against us. We have the people, we have the technology to take them down. /r/The_Donald has fallen astray and the slut that runs the subleddit now is a dumb whore that is ruining EVERYTHING.

So thank you, user, but we already have a plan to deal with /r/The_Donald, and we will decimate them for their traitorous transgressions. How dare they betray us like this.

no being for censorship of opinions makes you an sjw.
You would know this if you weren't one of their sheep already.
I don't expect much from a stupid leaf anyways.
You people are hopeless.
>"hurrrr racism scares me!"
Grow a pair you worthless faggot.

Satan

You idiots have always been trying to subvert t_d. Go crawl back to SRS. The mods of t_d need to keep it centered around Trump and prevent it from getting shut down. The admins badly want to shut it down, and SRS has been stalking and threatening the mods and posters. The reason that it is let open is because the sub is for a presidential candidate.

Shill me Billy.

This this thi sfucking this.

there are like 10 other subs where you can be obnoxiously racist like on Sup Forums but on reddit.

If you start doing it on the donald you will just give them an excuse to remove it. And then they win.

How does shit like this even happen? How could a fucking strong empowered womyn take control of reddit's most concentrated center of white male rage? This shit is all so fucking retarded and nonsensical. Reddit politics might be the most cancerous hive of pure faggotry on the entire internet.

Personally I've never been to reddit.
I've heard it's a shithole like 9fag.
But people need thicker skins these days and these redditfags are the biggest pussies I've ever seen

Go back to SRS you cuck. The reddit admins couldn't shut down r/the_donald, it's the biggest pro-Trump group on the web. The shitstorm would be the largest in reddit's history by far.

Not your personal army. What the fuck you even talking about? The top thread yesterday there was literally a pic of Trumps plane 9/11ing Mecca. Pretty fucking redpilled already if you ask me.

Fuck off you literal 12 year old.

MODS BAN THIS FUCK

Sup Forums.org/rules

GLOBAL RULE #4:

>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

>ITT: kike sock puppets attempt to convince Sup Forumsacks to invade their gay safespace so they can get it shut down for good.

All of you need to get the fuck out.

>/r/the_donald has been taken over by a SJW hormonal harpy who's shitting the place up.

I visit a few reddit forums, not all of them are tumblr tier bullshit.

>So much easier that way.
Sure thing shlomo, let the SJW run the internet.